Find here some best-collected learning quotes about trade.
Trade can take place within a country or between other trading countries. Trade helps in making strong the economy of the country.
Check out the below quotes about trade said by various personalities which are collected from various sources to learn more about trade and its importance.
Learning Quotes About Trade
1. “Every man lives by exchanging.” ― Adam Smith
2. “Trade isn’t about goods. Trade is about information. Goods sit in the warehouse until information moves them.” ― C.J. Cherryh
3. “Bitcoin is not a trade, it is the exit from the traditional trade. Think long-term!” ― Olawale Daniel
4. “Value is what you trade to get money. The more valuable you are the more money you attract.” ― Oscar Bimpong
5. “Trade cannot exist without trust, and it is very difficult to trust strangers.” ― Yuval Noah Harari
6. “It’s important to focus on how we can strengthen international trade.” ― Maggie Hassan
7. “Trade is a basic economic concept involving the buying and selling of goods and services, with compensation paid by a buyer to a seller, or the exchange of goods or services between parties.” ― investopedia.com
8. “International trade allows countries to expand markets for both goods and services that otherwise may not have been available.” ― investopedia.com
9. “Trade broadly refers to the exchange of goods and services, most often in return for money.” ― investopedia.com
10. “Trade may take place within a country, or between trading nations.” ― investopedia.com
11. “Global trade, in theory, allows wealthy countries to use their resources—whether labor, technology, or capital—more efficiently.” ― investopedia.com
12. “Cashless trades involving the exchange of goods or services between parties are referred to as barter transactions.” ― investopedia.com
13. “Trade keeps our economy open, dynamic, and competitive and helps ensure that America continues to be the best place in the world to do business.” ― ustr.gov
15. “Trade increases competition and lowers world prices, which provides benefits to consumers by raising the purchasing power of their own income, and leads to a rise in consumer surplus.” ― economicsonline.co.uk
Final Words: I hope you liked the above Quotes About Trade. Don’t forget to mention the best line that you liked most from the above lines in the comment box below.
You may also like the motivational quotes mentioned below: