Are you looking for happiness in your life? You will not find happiness in a shop or any other place. Happiness depends on you, how you solve problems in your life, and find happiness from it. We have collected 30 best inspiring quotes that will help you find happiness in your life. So, let’s read.
Note: All these quotes are collected from Goodreads.
Best quotes to find happiness with images
To find happiness in your life, you use the below quotes as your inspiration.
1. “The only way to find true happiness is to risk being completely cut open.” ― Chuck Palahniuk
4. “If you have only one smile in you, give it to the people you love. It will give you happiness.” ― Maya Angelou
5. “Success is getting what you want, happiness is wanting what you get” ― W. P. Kinsella
6. “Happiness is holding someone in your arms and knowing you hold the whole world.” ― Orhan Pamuk
7. “The happiness of your life depends upon the quality of your thoughts.” ― Marcus Aurelius
Positive Happy Quotes
You need to stay happy always in your life with a positive mind. Find here the positive be happy quotes if you want to find some happiness in your life.
8. “Stop comparing yourself to other people, live your own life.” ― Roy T. Bennett
9. “The best way to cheer yourself is to try to cheer someone else up.” ― Mark Twain
10. “All happiness depends on courage and work.” ― Honoré de Balzac
11. “Happiness is not the absence of problems, it’s the ability to deal with them.” ― Steve Maraboli
12. “The more you feed your mind with positive thoughts, the more you can attract great things into your life.” ― Roy T. Bennett
13. “Happiness depends on your mindset and attitude.” ― Roy T. Bennett
14. “Happiness depends upon ourselves.” ― Aristotle
15. “True happiness is to enjoy the present, without anxious dependence upon the future, not to amuse ourselves with either hopes or fears but to rest satisfied with what we have, which is sufficient.” ― Seneca
Stay happy always with the around you. And also, make happy the person you meet in the way of your life with the below Make Someone Happy Quotes.
16. “Smile more. Smiling can make you and others happy.” ― Roy T. Bennett
17. “The secret of happiness is freedom, the secret of freedom is courage.” ― Carrie Jones
18. “Action may not always bring happiness, but there is no happiness without action. ” ― William James
19. “Perfectionism is the enemy of happiness. Learn from your mistakes and forgive yourself, you’ll be happier.” ― Roy T. Bennett
20. “Everyone wants to live on top of the mountain, but all the happiness and growth occurs while you’re climbing it.” ― Andy Rooney
21. “If you want others to be happy, practice compassion. If you want to be happy, practice compassion.” ― Dalai Lama XIV
22. “There is only one way to happiness and that is to stop worrying about things that are beyond our power or our will.” ― Epictetus
23. “Success is getting what you want. Happiness is wanting what you get.” ― Dale Carnegie
24. “The secret of happiness is not in doing what one likes, but in liking what one does.” ― James Matthew Barrie
Quotes for finding happiness
25. Quote by Marcus Aurelius: “The happiness of your life depends upon the quality of your thoughts: therefore, guard accordingly, and take care that you entertain no notions unsuitable to virtue and reasonable nature.”
This quote inspires us to find happiness by emphasizing the importance of our thoughts. It encourages us to think positively and virtuously, as our happiness relies on the quality of our thoughts.
26. Quote by Denis Waitley: “Happiness cannot be traveled to, owned, earned, worn or consumed. Happiness is the spiritual experience of living every minute with love, grace, and gratitude.”
This quote inspires us to find happiness by reminding us that it’s not found in material possessions or external pursuits. Instead, it’s a spiritual experience rooted in love, grace, and gratitude, which we can cultivate in our daily lives.
27. Quote by Helen Keller: “Everything has its wonders, even darkness and silence, and I learn, whatever state I may be in, therein to be content.”
This quote inspires us to find happiness by teaching us to appreciate and find contentment in all aspects of life, even in challenging times. It encourages us to discover the wonders and beauty within every situation.
28. Quote by Ayn Rand: “Achievement of your happiness is the only moral purpose of your life, and that happiness, not pain or mindless self-indulgence, is the proof of your moral integrity, since it is the proof and the result of your loyalty to the achievement of your values.”
This quote inspires us to pursue our own happiness and to consider it a moral purpose in life. It highlights that happiness, achieved through meaningful values, is a sign of moral integrity and the ultimate goal of our actions.
29. Quote by Thomas Merton: “Happiness is not a matter of intensity but of balance, order, rhythm and harmony.”
This quote inspires us to find happiness by emphasizing that it’s not about extreme emotions but rather about maintaining a balanced and harmonious life. It encourages us to seek equilibrium in our experiences.
30. Quote by John Barrymore: “Happiness often sneaks in through a door you didn’t know you left open.”
This quote inspires us to find happiness by suggesting that it can unexpectedly enter our lives when we least expect it. It encourages us to remain open to positive experiences and be receptive to the joys that come our way.
I hope you liked the above Inspiring happy quotes to find happiness. You can also read our other motivational quotes from the below list.
- Quotes to smile in every situation
- Be yourself quotes to be yourself
- Life Enjoy Quotes
- Unique Quotes on Life