Find here the list of best quotes to know how to make people laugh, and bring them closer.
Everybody likes to laugh. Whoever makes people laugh, people associate with that person. Laughter is an exercise, and strong medicine, it refreshes the mind.
According to helpguide.org, laughter strengthens your immune system, elevates mood, reduces pain, and protects you from the harmful effects of stress. Nothing works faster or more reliably to get your mind and body in balance than a good laugh. Laughter lightens the burden from your mind, inspires hope, connects you to others, and also helps in letting go of anger.
The quotes below will help you find ways to make people laugh and bring them closer to you. Apart from these quotes, you can also read our other quotes to become attractive, achieving goals quotes, best ability quotes, best alienation quotes, and quotes to heal toxic thoughts.
Let’s read the collection of the best quotes to make people laugh.
Quotes to know the importance of laugh
1. “Laughter is more than just a pleasurable activity… When people laugh together, they tend to talk and touch more and to make eye contact more frequently.” ― Gretchen Rubin
2. “Laughter is the only medicine, without side effects.” ― Shannon L. Alder
3. “Laughter isn’t a sign of insanity but a shield against it.” ― Richelle E. Goodrich
4. “Sometimes the craziest laugh in the world is the only one that will save your sanity.” ― Richelle E. Goodrich
5. “Laugh as much as possible. Because this makes your life better!” ― Deyth Banger
6. “Start to laugh and everything will go well.” ― Deyth Banger
7. “Laugh as much as possible, because one moment will stop this moment.” ― Deyth Banger
8. “If you cannot laugh frequently and genuinely, you have no soul.” ― Idries Shah
9. “Laughter is a tangible evidence of hope.” ― Michael Jr.
10. “Smile once a while; even if life tastes like bitter bile, just file out your teeth and cheeks and take a mile of sweet smiles… Smile, make it your life’s style. Decorate your face with piles of smiles!” ― Israelmore Ayivor
11. “An onion can make people cry, but there has never been a vegetable invented to make them laugh.” ― Will Rogers
12. “Laughter is sweet when enjoyed alone. But it becomes sweeter when you enjoy it together with the people around you. Your success must lead to the success others.” ― Israelmore Ayivor
Quotes to make people laugh
13. “Comedy is the art of making people laugh without making them puke.” ― Steve Martin
14. “No matter your reasons, you can become a funnier person by using different forms of comedy, practicing, and using your body language.” ― Wikihow.com
15. “Think of a few funny things that have happened to you and tell those stories when appropriate.” ― Wikihow.com
16. “Identify some funny story, event, or joke that can work in any situation and with any group. share that when the moment is right or when you want to lighten the mood.” ― Wikihow.com
17. “People have short attention spans in general, but they are even shorter for jokes. Keep your story quick, to the point, and hilarious.” ― Wikihow.com
18. “When trying to surprise your people with a funny story or joke, put the surprise at the end.” ― Wikihow.com
19. “When telling a funny story, use some exaggeration.” ― Wikihow.com
20. “You probably do some hilarious things on a daily basis that nobody knows about but you! Share those things with others and laugh with them.” ― Wikihow.com
21. “While you’re developing your sense of humor, practice your jokes on yourself. Look in the mirror and notice how you deliver it and which parts are funny to you.” ― Wikihow.com
We hope you liked the above quotes for making people laugh. Do not forget to mention your favourite line in the comment box below. Also, you can join our motivational Instagram page to get daily positive lines or you can visit our Pinterest page to get motivational images.