Read here the collection of some best inspirational quotes from Rachel Hollis, who is a two-time #1 New York Times bestselling author. She is the author of self-help books like Girl, Wash Your Face and Girl, Stop Apologizing. In this list of quotes, you will find motivation about life, dreams, and self-care.
Who is Rachel Hollis?
Rachel Hollis is an American author, motivational speaker, and blogger at msrachelhollis.com. She is the author of three self-help books, including Didn’t see that coming, Girl, Wash Your Face, and Girl, Stop Apologizing.
Inspirational Rachel Hollis Quotes
1. “When you really want something, you will find a way. When you don’t really want something, you’ll find an excuse.” ― Rachel Hollis
2. “Our words have power, but our actions shape our lives.” ― Rachel Hollis
3. “Maybe the hardest part of life is just having the courage to try.” ― Rachel Hollis
4. “Decide that you care more about creating your magic and pushing it out into the world than you do about how it will be received.” ― Rachel Hollis
5. “By embracing your calling and refusing to hide your glow, you wouldn’t just make your world brighter, you’d light the way for the women who come behind you.” ― Rachel Hollis
6. “You were not made to be small. You are not a little girl. You are a grown woman, and it’s time you grew up.” ― Rachel Hollis
7. “Slow down your yes. Only commit to things you know you can accomplish because they’re incredibly important to you. Otherwise, you set yourself up for continued failure.” ― Rachel Hollis
8. “Embracing the idea that you can want things for yourself even if nobody else understands the whys behind them is the most freeing and powerful feeling in the world.” ― Rachel Hollis
9. “Your integrity is the only thing they can’t take away from you.” ― Rachel Hollis
10. “Comparison is the death of joy, and the only person you need to be better than is the one you were yesterday” ― Rachel Hollis
Motivational Quotes by Rachel Hollis
11. “Every successful business professional I know is constantly learning, reading, growing in their field.” ― Rachel Hollis
12. “The best way to celebrate the holidays is with some delicious food.” ― Rachel Hollis
13. “Being a boss has been one of the greatest privileges and challenges of my life.” ― Rachel Hollis
14. “When it comes to business, diets, working out, writing, or any other dream, success isn’t about how high you fly. Success is about how high you bounce.” ― Rachel Hollis
15. “Whenever I am feeling happy or sad, I always find comfort in food.” ― Rachel Hollis
16. “You have to attach some sort of emotional reason to any big goal you’re after, or you will give up.” ― Rachel Hollis
17. “I wake up each morning and make my schedule, and when I do, I plan the workaround when I’ll be able to handle it best.” ― Rachel Hollis
18. “Every successful business professional I know is constantly learning, reading, growing in their field.” ― Rachel Hollis
19. “I always thought our relationships were stronger than those of regular siblings because we didn’t have a blood obligation to love each other; we chose to, which is way more powerful.” ― Rachel Hollis, Sweet Girl
20. “You’ve got to be relentless in your pursuit and flexible in your methods.” ― Rachel Hollis
21. “When you really want something, you will find a way. When you don’t really want something, you’ll find an excuse.” ― Rachel Hollis
22. “If you want to see traction and results, consistency is key.” ― Rachel Hollis
Life Quotes by Rachel Hollis
23. “Your life is supposed to be a journey from one unique place to another; it’s not supposed to be a merry-go-round that brings you back to the same spot over and over again.” ― Rachel Hollis
24. “Life is not supposed to overwhelm you at all times. Life isn’t meant to be merely survived—it’s meant to be lived.” ― Rachel Hollis
25. “If we believe we can do enough or organize enough or plan enough to make sure that nothing is ever difficult, we will only make ourselves feel like a failure when life is too hard. Life is crazy and stressful, and sometimes it gets worse before it gets better.” ― Rachel Hollis
26. “I recognized a great truth: if I wanted a better life than the one I’d been born into, it was up to me to create it.” ― Rachel Hollis
27. “You have the ability to change your life. You’ve always had the power, Dorothy. You just have to stop waiting for someone else to do it for you. There is no easy way out of this; there is no life hack. Just you and your God-given strength and how much you desire to change.” ― Rachel Hollis
28. “Be honest with yourself about what you’re blowing off. A little cancellation here or a bow-out there can add up… but only if you refuse to acknowledge your actions.” ― Rachel Hollis
29. “Recognizing the lies we’ve come to accept about ourselves is the key to growing into a better version of ourselves.” ― Rachel Hollis
30. “You’ve lived through tougher things than this. Don’t give up now!” ― Rachel Hollis
Happy Quotes by Rachel Hollis
31. “Moving doesn’t change who you are. It only changes the view outside your window. You must choose to be happy, grateful, and fulfilled. If you make that choice every single day, regardless of where you are or what’s happening, you will be happy.” ― Rachel Hollis
32. “You must choose to be happy, grateful, and fulfilled. If you make that choice every single day, regardless of where you are or what’s happening, you will be happy.” ― Rachel Hollis
33. “You, and only you, are ultimately responsible for who you become and how happy you are.” ― Rachel Hollis
Rachel Hollis Quotes on self-help & self-care
34. “I cannot continue to live as half of myself simply because it’s hard for others to handle all of me.” ― Rachel Hollis
35. “Who you are is defined by the next decision you make, not the last one.” ― Rachel Hollis
36. “I care more about changing the world than I do about its opinion of me.” ― Rachel Hollis
37. “It happens when you stop asking permission to be yourself.” ― Rachel Hollis
38. “You become who you surround yourself with. You become what you consume. If you find yourself in a slump or feel as though you’re living in a negative space, take a good hard look at who and what you see every day.” ― Rachel Hollis
39. “Sometimes choosing to walk away, even if it means breaking your own heart, can be the greatest act of self-love you have access to.” ― Rachel Hollis
40. “Gratitude practice is really, really important to me. I think it’s an incredible way to start your day.” ― Rachel Hollis
41. “Falling down doesn’t matter, even if you do it a hundred times. All that matters is that you get up again.” ― Rachel Hollis
42. “Like most women, I work too hard, spend too many hours hunched over a computer, and not enough time taking care of myself.” ― Rachel Hollis
43. “If you’re living strictly for the future or living in the past, it can make your partner feel neglected. Make yourself focus on the moment you’re in.” ― Rachel Hollis
Rachel Hollis Quotes about dreams
44. “Friends, it’s not about the goal or the dream you have. It’s about who you become on your way to that goal.” ― Rachel Hollis
45. “Your dream is worth fighting for, and while you’re not in control of what life throws at you, you are in control of the fight.” ― Rachel Hollis
46. “Do you hesitate to admit your dreams aloud because you’re nervous about others making fun of you or judging you for your choices?” ― Rachel Hollis
47. “A goal is a dream with its work boots on.” ― Rachel Hollis
48. “Nobody gets to tell you how big your dreams can be.” ― Rachel Hollis
49. “When it comes to your dreams, no is not an answer.” ― Rachel Hollis
50. “It’s not about the goal or the dream you have. It’s about who you become on your way to that goal.” ― Rachel Hollis.
51. “Sometimes you aim for the sun and fall short. But if you keep fighting for your dream, it becomes something so much better than you even knew to hope for.” ― Rachel Hollis.
52. “Dreams are things you hope for, for your life. Dreams are the things that occur to you as you go about your day.” ― Rachel Hollis.
53. “Doubt will kill more dreams than failure ever will.” ― Rachel Hollis.
54. “My dreams weren’t just a part of me; they were the core of who I was.” ― Rachel Hollis.
55. “They’re your dreams, and you are allowed to chase them—not because you are more special or talented or well-connected, but because you are worthy of wanting something more.” ― Rachel Hollis.
Rachel Hollis Book Quotes
56. “Someone else’s opinion of you is none of your business.” Let me say that again for the people in the cheap seats.” ― Rachel Hollis, Girl, Wash Your Face
57. “Comparison is the death of joy, and the only person you need to be better than is the one you were yesterday.” ― Rachel Hollis, Girl, Wash Your Face
58. “God has perfect timing, and it’s highly possible that by not being where you thought you should be, you will end up exactly where you’re meant to go.” ― Rachel Hollis, Girl, Wash Your Face
59. “You are allowed to want more for yourself for no other reason than because it makes your heart happy. You don’t need anyone’s permission, and you certainly shouldn’t have to rely on anyone’s support as the catalyst to get you there.” ― Rachel Hollis, Girl, Wash Your Face
60. “Holding each other accountable comes from a place of love. Judgment comes from a place of fear, disdain, or even hate. So be careful about dressing your judgments up as accountability to make your conscience feel better.” ― Rachel Hollis, Girl, Wash Your Face
61. “It often takes a life-changing crisis to remind us which parts of our lives are worth living.” ― Rachel Hollis, Didn’t See That Coming
62. “No doesn’t mean that you stop; it simply means that you change course in order to make it to your destination.” ― Rachel Hollis, Girl, Wash Your Face
63. “This is the worst! Worse than that time I finished all the books that had been published so far in a series a full year before the final book came out.” ― Rachel Hollis, Smart Girl
64. “I always thought our relationships were stronger than those of regular siblings because we didn’t have a blood obligation to love each other; we chose to, which is way more powerful.” ― Rachel Hollis, Sweet Girl
I hope you liked the above Rachel Hollis Quotes. You may also like the motivational articles mentioned below:
- Marcus Tullius Cicero Quotes
- Alice Walker Quotes
- Benjamin Franklin Quotes
- Henry Ford Quotes
- Noam Chomsky Quotes
Also, you can join our Motivational Instagram page to get daily positive lines or you can visit our Pinterest page to get motivational images.