Rafael Nadal created history by winning his 21st Grand Slam at the Australian Open on Sunday. Nadal defeated Medvedev in a nerve-wracking final to win his second Australian Open title.
Here are some motivational Rafael Nadal Quotes to help you to become successful in your life.
Best Rafael Nadal Quotes
1. “Even if I have already peaked, I have to believe I can improve. I wake up every morning, and go to practice, with the illusion that I’m going to get better that day.” ― Rafael Nadal
2. “I always had the theory that the most important thing is to be happy, enjoy what you are doing, and be fresh mentally.” ― Rafael Nadal
3. “I always wanted to be honest with myself and to those who have had faith in me.” ― Rafael Nadal
4. “I always work with a goal – and the goal is to improve as a player and a person. That, finally, is the most important thing of all.” ― Rafael Nadal
5. “I appreciate a lot in this life; the things you cannot buy. Life is only once.” ― Rafael Nadal
6. “I don’t have any idols, any heroes, nothing, no.” ― Rafael Nadal
Rafael Nadal Inspirational Quotes
7. “I think when you compete every week when you play under pressure daily, you find your rituals to be 100 percent focused on what you’re doing.” ― Rafael Nadal
8. “If you don’t lose, you cannot enjoy the victories. So I have to accept both things.” ― Rafael Nadal
9. “I’ve stayed calm when I’m winning and I’ve stayed calm when I’ve lost. Tennis is a sport where we have a lot of tournaments every week, so you can’t celebrate a lot when you have big victories, and you cannot get too down when you’re losing, as in a few days you’ll be in the next tournament and you’ll have to be ready with that.” ― Rafael Nadal
10. “My goal is to improve my game, stay healthy and be competitive. If I have that, I know I will be able to win tournaments, which in the end is what counts.” ― Rafael Nadal
11. “My motivation is tomorrow, just one day at a time, right?” ― Rafael Nadal
12. “No one is perfect. Everybody does stupid things.” ― Rafael Nadal
Rafael Nadal Motivational Quotes
13. “The family is very important. They always make me feel good because if I won when I started to be famous, the relationship never changed with my friends and family.” ― Rafael Nadal
14. “The glory is being happy. The glory is not winning here or winning there. The glory is enjoying practicing, enjoying every day, working hard, trying to be a better player than before.” ― Rafael Nadal
15. “We’ll try to be very aggressive, we’ll try and speed up and change gears, and we’ll see who’s going to win.” ― Rafael Nadal
16. “You fight, you try your best, but if you lose, you don’t have to break five racquets and smash up the locker room. You can do those things, but when you’ve finished, nothing’s changed. You’ve still lost. If something positive came from that, I probably would do it. But I see only negativity.” ― Rafael Nadal
I hope you liked the above Rafael Nadal Quotes. Don’t forget to mention the best line that you liked most from the above lines in the comment box below.
You may also like the motivational articles mentioned below:
- Expectation Quotes
- Experience Quotes
- Achievement Quotes
- Friendship Quotes
- Honesty Quotes
- Truth Telling Quotes
Also, you can join our Instagram page to get daily positive lines or you can visit our Pinterest page to get motivational images.