Read here inspiring quotes said by Ram Charan that will help you to motivate in your life.
Who is Ram Charan?
Ram Charan is a famous Indian actor who works mainly in Telugu-language films. He is one of the highest-paid actors in Telugu cinema. He is also the son of actor Chiranjeevi.
How was Ram Charan’s life journey?
Ram Charan was born on 27 March 1985 in Madras. His father is actor Chiranjeevi and his mother Surekha. Ram Charan made his film debut in 2007 as the leading actor in Chirutha and won the Filmfare Award for Best Male Debut. His second film Magadheera established him as one of the leading contemporary actors of Tollywood. The movie was directed by S. S. Rajamouli which held the record of being the highest-grossing Telugu film till 2013. He has shown his acting skills in successful films such as Racha, Naayak, Yevadu, Dhruva, and Rangasthalam.
What has Ram Charan achieved in his life?
Ram Charan earned the Filmfare award for Best South Debutant and Nandi Special Jury Award for his debut film. He received several awards including 3 Filmfare Awards and 2 Nandi Awards for his performance in various films. He also has been featured in Forbes India’s Celebrity 100 list since 2013.
Read below motivational quotes said by Ram Charan on various topics to find motivation.
Ram Charan Inspiring Quotes
1. “Life is one big love story with hundreds of little love stories within it.” ― Ram Charan
2. “The drama starts where logic ends.” ― Ram Charan
3. “I have to give importance to my personal life, my family, parents, and sisters. I hope I can strike the right balance.” ― Ram Charan
4. “I think God gives you all good things at the same time.” ― Ram Charan
5. “At the end of the day, I am not my dad and have my own journey to make.” ― Ram Charan
6. “I style my roles mostly with some help from my team of stylists.” ― Ram Charan
7. “I feel a man, when married, becomes more balanced. All the extra-curricular activities are done away with. The focus is on work and family.” ― Ram Charan
8. “I am a Bruce Lee fan. I may be my fans’ heroes, but even heroes have their heroes. And mine is Bruce Lee.” ― Ram Charan
9. “Love stories thrive on hope.” ― Ram Charan
10. “I like to space out my work.” ― Ram Charan
11. “Accept it or not, every star, actor, and the director wants to work on larger-than-life films.” ― Ram Charan
12. “We all know that one can never recreate the magic of an original film.” ― Ram Charan
13. “I know my fans want me on the screen. But I think hero-worship should not be allowed to corrupt the plot and narrative of a film.” ― Ram Charan
14. “I won’t do a role that children in my family cannot look up to.” ― Ram Charan
15. “In terms of script, Bollywood should learn from South Indian scripts. Not talking about the fights and action, I am talking about the drama bit.” ― Ram Charan
16. “I don’t like family stories forcefully mixed with commercial elements.” ― Ram Charan
17. “I don’t run after successful directors. I give importance to the content of the film.” ― Ram Charan
18. “I want audiences to see me in different avatars.” ― Ram Charan
19. “Every father and son have conflicts.” ― Ram Charan
20. “I’ve tried to go out of my comfort zone to experiment with comedy onscreen.” ― Ram Charan
21. “It is no longer important for me to be seen in every frame.” ― Ram Charan
22. “I’m compared to my dad all the time, and I’ve learned to take it positively by working hard.” ― Ram Charan
23. “3 Idiots’ was remade in various languages down south, but it wasn’t successful anywhere because the magic was created by Aamir Khan and Rajkumar Hirani.” ― Ram Charan
24. “We have to understand that content is king now. And it doesn’t matter what the source of the content and where it’s coming from, as long as it is workable.” ― Ram Charan
25. “I am just an artist, and I like to explore new avenues.” ― Ram Charan
26. “I don’t know how to say no, and that’s a weakness.” ― Ram Charan
27. “I request the audience to not mix cinema with politics.” ― Ram Charan
28. “I feel that whoever isn’t feeling settled in their career won’t think about their marriage.” ― Ram Charan
Final Words: I hope you liked the above Ram Charan Quotes. Don’t forget to mention the best line that you liked most from the above lines in the comment box below.
You may also like the Motivational quotes mentioned below: