Read here Inspiring quotes said by Rana Daggubati that will help you to find motivation in your life.
Who is Rana Daggubati?
Rana Daggubati is an Indian actor who acts in Telugu language films, in addition to Hindi and Tamil languages. His full name is Ramanaidu Daggubati. He is popularly known as Bhallaladeva for his work in the Baahubali film series.
How was Rana Daggubati’s life journey?
Rana Daggubati was born on 14 December 1984 in Madras, Tamil Nadu. His father is famous Telugu film producer D. Suresh Babu.
Rana Daggubati made his acting debut with the Telugu film Leader, for which he won the Filmfare Award for Best Male Debut. Later, he got a chance in the Hindi film Dum Maaro Dum alongside Bipasha Basu, where he received positive reviews for his performance and appeared in many successful movies. Rana got his life-changing role as Bhallaladeva in the Baahubali film series. The Baahubali film series became the highest-grossing Indian film of all time. He has also made successful films such as Rudramadevi, Ghazi, Nene Raju Nene Mantri.
What has Rana Daggubati achieved in his life?
Rana Daggubati has established himself as one of the leading actors in Telugu cinema and plays lead roles in various supporting characters in various languages. Rana won the State Nandi Award for Best Special Effects in 2006 for the Telugu film Sainikudu. He received the National Film Award in 2006. He was voted “The Most Promising Newcomer of 2011” in the Times Of India poll. He was listed at number 20 on the Times of India’s Most Desirable Men for the year 2011.
Read below motivational quotes said by Rana Daggubatti on various topics to find motivation.
Rana Daggubati Inspiring Quotes
1. “Incidents of the past – a lost love, a missed opportunity – shape us and make us what we are..” ― Rana Daggubati
2. “Most of the things in your life are not in your control – the family you are born into, the parents, and the siblings you have.” ― Rana Daggubati
3. “It is only friendship and love that you create for yourself in this lifetime.” ― Rana Daggubati
4. “If you live the way others want you to, you are called a nice guy. If you live the way you want, you are called selfish.” ― Rana Daggubati
5. “If I shut one eye, I can’t see from the other eye. But it is one of those things which I don’t think too much about. One needs to have the strength to move forward.” ― Rana Daggubati
6. “It’s awesome that we can make more and more movies that are crossing boundaries.” ― Rana Daggubati
7. “Being a person in the armed forces is not easy. Performing it is also not easy. There is a sense of discipline and body language that you need to have throughout.” ― Rana Daggubati
8. “My only plan is to be versatile. That’s how I started, and that’s how I will continue.” ― Rana Daggubati
9. “I try and strike a balance between being sensible and sensitive.” ― Rana Daggubati
10. “What other people think of me is their problem – not mine.” ― Rana Daggubati
11. “In every film, you get a chance to travel down a new path.” ― Rana Daggubati
12. “I believe that you become a better actor only when you work with people far better than you are.” ― Rana Daggubati
Related: Kichcha Sudeep Quotes
13. “I believe that the mistakes you make in the past are learning experiences and make you grow as a human.” ― Rana Daggubati
Quotes on Social Media
14. “Social media is just a platform. What some people decide to do with it results in something good or bad.” ― Rana Daggubati
Quotes on Film
15. “I want to be part of movies that set benchmarks for a new kind of cinema.” ― Rana Daggubati
16. “Cinema plays an important role in uniting the entire nation as a single unit.” ― Rana Daggubati
Quotes on Work
17. “Give me something new, and I’ll do it with all my heart.” ― Rana Daggubati
Quotes on Story
18. “Every story has a place where it deserves to be told.” ― Rana Daggubati
Quotes on Baahubali
19. “Baahubali has done to Indian cinema what Star Wars has done to America.” ― Rana Daggubati
20. “If it was a risk, I wouldn’t have done ‘Baahubali.’” ― Rana Daggubati
21. “It wasn’t easy to shoot for ‘Baahubali.’ It was very painful and annoying.” ― Rana Daggubati
22. “Rumors die out faster than they are born, and I’m prepared for them.” ― Rana Daggubati
Failure & Success
23. “I don’t stress too much about things, be it failure or success.” ― Rana Daggubati
24. “Language has never been a barrier for me. I grew up learning Telugu, Hindi, and Tamil.” ― Rana Daggubati
25. “I want to do films in different languages because I want to tell stories in different genres.” ― Rana Daggubati
26. “You never know when you actually fall in love.” ― Rana Daggubati
27. “Any skill requires training. I took the corporate approach to act and wanted to develop the necessary skills.” ― Rana Daggubati
I hope you liked these Rana Daggubati Quotes. Don’t forget to mention the best line that you liked most from the above lines in the comment box below.
You may also like the Motivational quotes mentioned below:
Also, you can join our Instagram page to get daily positive lines or you can visit our Pinterest page to get motivational images.