Read here the 39 inspiring quotes from Randeep Hooda to help yourself while struggling for achieving your goal.
Who is Randeep Hooda?
Randeep Hooda is one of the most successful Indian actors. He was born on 20 August 1976 in Haryana, India. His father Dr. Ranbir Hooda a medical surgeon and his mother Asha Devi Hooda is a social worker.
Why should you read his quotes?
Randeep Hooda started his film career with Mira Nair’s film Monsoon Wedding in 2001 and got little recognition for him. Then he made films like D and Karma Aur Holi which failed at the box office.
He got a turning point for his career in the movie Once Upon a Time in Mumbaai in 2010. Then he made successful movies like Saheb, Biwi Aur Gangster, Jannat 2, Jism 2, Sarbjit, Sultan, Baaghi 2.
Due to his performances in films, he received many accolades such as two Stardust Awards and a nomination each for the Filmfare and the International Indian Film Academy Awards.
Inspiring Quotes by Randeep Hooda
Find the below Inspiring Randeep Hooda Quotes to find some motivation.
Quotes on Love
1. “Love is a strange emotion. It is ever-evolving. Lust is transient.” ― Randeep Hooda
Read: Arjun Rampal Inspiring Quotes
2. “None of us can claim to be fair and square in love.” ― Randeep Hooda
3. “Love to me has meant different things at different junctures of my life. I’m not a hopeless romantic.” ― Randeep Hooda
4. “If someone explains to me the definition of love, I will give my life to the person.” ― Randeep Hooda
5. “Love is a thing that is difficult to understand. Love is always evolving.” ― Randeep Hooda
6. “Love can never make you weak, and love is not restricted to the opposite sex. I love my parents, I love my animals, and I love my profession.” ― Randeep Hooda
7. “Celebs says we have no time for love, but I wouldn’t say that.” ― Randeep Hooda
Quotes on Relationship
8. “With time, one realizes that love and togetherness are two different things. Very few people are lucky enough to experience the two emotions simultaneously.” ― Randeep Hooda
9. “There is an interaction and action, the reaction between two people.” ― Randeep Hooda
10. “One should show honesty in a relationship. Be honest to your partner and tell him everything.” ― Randeep Hooda
11. “Don’t get into a relationship if you can’t be honest.” ― Randeep Hooda
Quotes on Life
12. “There is no life without sport and no sport without competition.” ― Randeep Hooda
13. “If you have life’s experiences with you, nothing can stop you from being a competent actor.” ― Randeep Hooda
14. “You don’t run from the bad things in life; learn from them, because your worst is what will lead you to your best.” ― Randeep Hooda
15. “Humans are built to evolve with time. It depends on the nature of the relationship you share with a person. It is there today, tomorrow it may be gone.” ― Randeep Hooda
16. “As human beings, we are all flawed. And just like there is a good side, there is also a bad side waiting to find its way out.” ― Randeep Hooda
Quotes on Knowledge
17. “Knowledge is power.” ― Randeep Hooda
Human Nature Quotes
18. “I am not an angry guy. It’s just the roles I do that impact my personality.” ― Randeep Hooda
Quotes on Marriage
19. “I believe in the institution of marriage; Other than cinema, it’s the only way to be immortalized!” ― Randeep Hooda
Quote about Failure & Success
20. “I didn’t allow failure to break my heart. So I wouldn’t allow success to bloat my head.” ― Randeep Hooda
21. “I’ve had my share of struggles. I believe, never take success to your head or failure to your heart.” ― Randeep Hooda
22. “Success is high, but the way up is hard, and you have to give your all.” ― Randeep Hooda
23. “From being a waiter to a door-to-door salesman to a car-washer to a delivery boy – I have done it all.” ― Randeep Hooda
Quotes on Family
24. “My family is my biggest critic. Since they come from a non-filmi background, they give me an audience’s point of view. They have been very supportive of me.” ― Randeep Hooda
Quotes on Heath & Fitness
25. “Being fit involves working on all aspects – your body, what you eat, and how you think.” ― Randeep Hooda
26. “A sculpted body is not of much use if you’re not there mentally. And similarly, if you’re not eating well, it will affect your physical and mental set-up.” ― Randeep Hooda
Motivational Quotes by Randeep Hooda
27. “In all of us, there is a struggle between the good and the bad. It makes it more palpable and real to play such people as an actor.” ― Randeep Hooda
28. “You have to make enough noise to be cast in the right films, and the best way to make that noise is to do lots of good work.” ― Randeep Hooda
29. “There is no need to change my image. I like my image, and the audience likes it, too.” ― Randeep Hooda
30. “I never think about what others are doing. I do a film for myself, not others.” ― Randeep Hooda
31. “Approaching people for work has not worked for me. People who came to me with work have worked.” ― Randeep Hooda
32. “I’m just happy that people have recognized me as the leading man material.” ― Randeep Hooda
33. “I have made a promise to myself that I will have no limitations as an actor.” ― Randeep Hooda
34. “Everyone wants to be famous; so do I. But I cannot lose sleep over it.” ― Randeep Hooda
35. “I try to keep myself as normal as possible. Stardom is transient. People forget you after a while.” ― Randeep Hooda
Quotes about Trust
36. “Trust is not about what you can or cannot do in the name of love but who you are and what you choose to reveal as things progress and evolve.” ― Randeep Hooda
Quotes about Theatre
37. “Theatre gives you wings as an actor.” ― Randeep Hooda
Quotes about Silence
38. “There is a lot of silence in me, and I feel that silence is often better than spoken words.” ― Randeep Hooda
Quotes About Acting & Work
39. “I am very comfortable with the kind of roles I do, and as I am not doing the same character or playing myself. And, I explore my characters; I don’t brood over my broody image.” ― Randeep Hooda
Final Words: I hope you liked the above Quotes said by Randeep Hooda. Don’t forget to mention the best line that you liked most from the above lines in the comment box below.
You may also like the Motivational quotes mentioned below:
Also, you can join our Instagram page to get daily positive lines or you can visit our Pinterest page to get motivational images.