Here find some best collections of rhyming riddles, funny puzzle questions, and brain teasers for kids and adults. And to solve these puzzles we are also sharing the answer to the question.
Rhyming Riddles With Answers
1. Alive as you but without breath, As cold in my life as in my death; Never a thirst though I always drink, Dressed in a mail but never a clink. I am a? Answer: Fish.
2. Halo of water, the tongue of wood Skin of stone, long I’ve stood. My fingers short reach to the sky. Inside my heart men live and die. What am I? Answer: A castle.
3. Heart of ice. Tall as a tree. Not to be Cryptic. Easily found when changing. The c to a d. What am I? Answer: The possible answer is Wendigo
4. Her pretty wings, as still as stone, as she waits on the wall, Once bright with vibrant summer hues, are now brown as fall. The word you seek, the former tint of her and her sisters’ wings, On Orchid Island, can be found, at the beginning of all things. What is it? Answer: Blue
Also Find: Relation Riddles With Answers
5. I cannot be other than what I am, Until the man who made me dies, Power and glory will fall to me finally, Only when he last closes his eyes. What am I? Answer: A prince
6. I protect, I stand tall my purpose is to strike fear in all. What am I? Answer: A scarecrow
7. I reply when you call but if you want me to talk I say nothing at all. How do I have a conversation? Answer: The telephone
8. My first is in chocolate but not in ham, my second’s in cake and also in jam, my third at tea-time is easily found, my whole is a friend who’s often around. What am I? Answer: A Cat!
9. Never resting, never still. Moving silently from hill to hill. It does not walk, run or trot. All is cool where it is not. What is it? Answer: Sunshine
10. On the Earth I am dead, Though I live on the moon. I am in no crater, And I’m in every boom. What am I? Answer: The letter O.
11. What is always moving, never tired, and dread not being admired? Answer: The moon
12. When I am released to the wind, you look away and you pretend, but away your friends I will send. What am I? Answer: A fart
13. With thieves I consort, With the Vilest, in short, I’m quite at ease in depravity, Yet all divines use me, And savants can’t lose me, For I am the century of gravity. I am? Answer: The letter V
Best Rhyming Riddles For Kids
14. As a stone inside a tree, I’ll help your words outlive thee. But if you push me as I stand, the more I move the less I am. What am I? Answer: A pencil
15. Despised am I by knave and liar, After me, the wise inquire. I rise above all death and fire. What am I? Answer: The ‘Truth’
16. For dinner at Thanksgiving. This food is something you’ll need. It is normally yellow. And the kernels are maizes seed. What is it? Answer: Corn
17. I begin like a groan hollowed out with ease, then end like a mouse with a head of hard cheese? Answer: A Greenhouse
18. I can help you clean your shirt, I can fall and not get hurt. Look for me to beat the heat, up can run without my feet riddles. Answer: Water
19. I go up and I go down, towards the sky and the ground. I’m present and past tense too, Let’s go for a ride, me and you. What am I? Answer: A seesaw.
20. I love to dance and twist and prance, I shake my tail, as away I sail, wingless I fly into the sky. What am I? Answer: A kite
21. If you throw me out of the window, I’ll leave a grieving wife. Bring me back, but through a door, You’ll see someone giving life. What am I? Answer: The letter ‘n’.
22. It’s sometimes sharp And good at being lead. Using this will help. Things to be read. What is it? Answer: A pencil
23. Lovely and round, I shine with pale light, Grown in the darkness, a lady’s delight. What am I? Answer: A pearl
24. People go round and round me. Adding some lights on a string. And later underneath me. They place the gifts that they bring. I am a… Answer: Christmas tree
25. We are known for having pointy ears. And for making Christmas toys. Which are delivered by Santa. All of the good girls and boys. We are? Answer: Elves
26. When you’re coming to a stop. This is what you will. Drop onto the sea bed. To make your ship stay still. What am I? Answer: An anchor
Hard Rhyming Riddles With Answers
27. A chaotic outsider, I’m a shade of teal. But mix me up and I’m a healthy meal. I am? Answer: Green Salad
28. Blow this thing up nice and big. But do not let it pop. When it’s filled with helium. It floats up to the top. What is it? Answer: A balloon
29. If you ever happen to see one of these etched. With your name, birth year, and a future date. You might want to be worried that there is someone. Who knows when it is you’ll meet your fate. What is this? Answer: A tombstone
30. If you get lost in the middle of nowhere. And come across this place in the night. Then think twice about knocking on their front door. Unless you want to get a big fright. What place is this? Answer: A hunted house!
31. If you open a kitchen drawer. This is something that you might see. Smaller ones are used to cut your food. And larger ones to carve the turkey. What is it? Answer: A knife
32. If you see one flying around. You’d better be careful at night. As some turn into vampires. And will give your neck a big bite. What are they? Answer: Bats
33. Im a type of public transport. Which follows a certain route. The wheels on me go round and round. Of that, there should be no doubt. What am I? Answer: A school bus
34. Open this every day. For something that can’t be beaten. Behind each of the doors. You will find a tasty treat. What is it? Answer: An advent calendar
35. This is a body part. That can be found in twos. It is a type of length. And gets put into shoes. They are? Answer: Feet
36. This is a type of fruit. But it is not lime. There are no other words. With which this word can rhyme. What fruit is it? Answer: An orange
37. Time is writ upon my face. My heart ticks at its weary pace. Though wind and rain do leave their trace, I watch them in their endless race. What kind of clock is it, though? Answer: Big Ben. The clock in London.
38. When set loose. I fly away, Never so cursed, As when I go astray. What could I be? Answer: A fart
39. You can see my humerus. But it doesn’t mean Im funny. I’ve got no skin so I don’t get tanned. When outside it’s hot and sunny. What could I be? Answer: A skeleton