Are you afraid of the dark? Then the below riddles will be important for you. Here are some riddles about dark to start your scary gameplay.
Riddles About Dark With Answers
1. You see me at night, by day you tell everyone about me. I come back looking different than before. I sometimes leave you in the darkness. What am I?
Answer: A dream.
2. With three eyes and a black as night, I frequently knock down ten men with a single strike! What am I?
Answer: A Bowling ball.
3. Why does a dragon sleep all day?
Answer: So it can hunt knights!
4. Who always stalks you during the day but becomes too tired to stalk you at night?
Answer: Your own shadow!
5. Which is the creature that has one voice, but has four feet in the morning, two feet in the afternoon, and three feet at night?
Answer: Man crawls on all fours as a baby, walks on two as an adult, and needs a walking cane when old.
6. Dark with white markings, And smooth like a rock. Where learning occurs, I help convey thought. What am I?
7. At night they come without being fetched, And by day they are lost without being stolen. What are they?
Answer: The stars.
8. Allan survived 12 days without sleep. How is this possible?
Answer: He sleeps during the night.
9. A nightmare for some. For others, a savior I come. My hand’s cold and bleak. It’s the warm hearts they seek. What am I?
10. A man rides into town on Friday. He stays two nights. How does he leave on Tuesday?
Answer: His horse was called Friday.
Also Find: Classroom Riddles With Answers
11. A little pool with two layers of wall around it. One white and soft and the other dark and hard, amidst a light brown grassy lawn with an outline of green grass. What am I?
Answer: A Coconut.
12. A glow in the dark, A place without life, Where a small spark, Means the greatest strife. Where am I?
13. Dead on the field lie ten soldiers in white, felled by three eyes, black as night. What happened?
Answer: A strike was thrown in 10-pin bowling.
14. From dawn to dusk I soar through the sky, A thunderous voice, but silent I fly. Through the darkest depths, I will not die, Yet I can not be seen by the naked eye. What am I?
Answer: Radio waves.
15. How do you know that a vampire loves baseball?
Answer: Because he turns into a bat every night.
16. I am nothing, I am everything. I am perfect dark, I am the brightest light. I am hungry, I am full. I am nowhere, I am everywhere. I am unseen, I am watched by millions. What am I?
Answer: The universe.
17. I can fly but have no wings. I can cry but I have no eyes. Wherever I go, darkness follows me. What am I?
18. I can’t t hurt you, but I can leave you with scars. Nobody wants me, but everyone has me. But you are the only one who can see me. What am I?
19. I come out at night, I am neither human nor animal, I rarely eat I only drink, I can only be found at night, I will glow in the sunlight. What am I?
Answer: A vampire.
20. I follow you by day, by night I blend right in but no one sees me except when I’m in the light. What am I?
Answer: A shadow.
21. I grow in the dark and shine in the light; The paler I am, the more I am liked; My maker never gets paid, but never goes on strike. What am I?
Answer: A pearl.
22. I have 16 legs then, I sleep for about a fortnight and a merge with 6 legs. What am I?
Answer: A Butterfly
Best Brain Teasers, Puzzle Questions About Dark
23. I run in and out of town all day and night. What am I?
Answer: A road.
24. I sleep by day, I fly by night. I have no feathers to aid my flight. What am I?
Answer: I am a Bat.
25. I take you by night, by day take you back. None suffer to have me but do from my lack. What am I?
26. I usually wear a yellow coat. I usually have a dark head. I make marks wherever I go. What am I?
Answer: A pencil.
27. I was carried into a dark room, and set on fire. I wept, and then my head was cut off. What am I?
Answer: A Candle.
Also Find: Best Bird Riddles With Answers
28. I welcome the day with a show of light, I stealthily came here in the night. I bathe the earthy stuff at dawn, But by noon, alas! I’m gone. What am I?
Answer: The morning dew!
29. I’m blue at day and black at night; I do contain some creatures born and died. What am I?
30. I’m far away from you, but I still shine bright. I sleep by day, I wake up at night. I stay by the moon but never get close to it. What am I?
Answer: A star.
31. I’m grown from darkness but shine with a pale light. Very round I am, and always a lady’s delight. What am I?
Answer: A Pearl.
32. I’m the first thing you see in the morning and the last thing you see at night, I’m always there but you choose to ignore me, cross your eyes and you will see me. What am I?
Answer: Your nose.
33. Imagine you are in a dark room. How do you get out?
Answer: Stop imagining.
34. In a tunnel of darkness lies a beast of iron. It can only attack when pulled back. What is it?
Answer: A bullet.
35. Lovely and round, I shine with pale light, grown in the darkness, A lady’s delight. What am I?
Answer: A Pearl.
36. My body has a dozen heads or more, My tails don’t wag when you walk in the door. Count the ways you can hold me tight, Or use me for a special night! What Am I?
Answer: A piggy bank.
37. My first four letters describe all living things. My last five letters are another word for knight. My job is to save you, and I’m a fan of water. Who am I?
Answer: I’m a lifeguard
38. My first is in ocean but never in sea, my second’s in wasp but never in bee. My third is in glider and also in flight, my whole is a creature that comes out at night. What am I?
Answer: An Owl.
39. One knight, a pregnant lady, and a doctor walk into a hospital, the next morning three people walk out, who was the third person?
Answer: The knight.
40. People have stepped on me, but not many. I never stay full for long. I have a dark side. What am I?
Answer: The moon.
41. The ghost of the mountain never to be seen, leaps like a raging fire to catch his prey. As pale as the moon but fast as the wind. Cold as ice, but a flash of light in the night. What is it?
Answer: A snow leopard.
42. They are dark and always on the run. Without the sun, there would be none. What are they?
43. What boy wizard magically grew a beard each night?
Answer: Hairy Potter.
44. What brightens your day when it’s dark, although it’s usually in the shade?
Answer: A lamp.
45. What did Sir Lancelot wear to bed?
Answer: A knight gown!
46. What do ghosts like to do on a Saturday night?
47. What falls but doesn’t break, and what breaks but doesn’t fall?
Answer: Night and Day.
48. What loses its head in the morning, and gets it back at night?
Answer: A Pillow.
49. What’s light during the day but heavy during the night?
50. When I point up it’s bright, but when I point down it’s dark. What am I?
Answer: A Light Switch.