Robert Herjavec is a Croatian-Canadian businessman, investor, and television personality. He is the founder of BRAK Systems, a Canadian integrator of Internet security software, but sold it to AT&T Canada in 2000.
He founded a computer security company, The Herjavec Group, in 2003. The company is one of Canada’s fastest-growing technology companies and the country’s largest information technology security provider. Robert has been featured on the television series Dragons Den and Investor in Shark Tank.
Here are some Motivational Quotes by Robert Herjavec to find some inspiration.
Robert Herjavec Quotes
1. “Long before I had money, my passion for cars was there.” ― Robert Herjavec
2. “Older cars tend to drive like older cars. That is not for me.” ― Robert Herjavec
3. “I have my mother’s hips. The minute I eat it, it ends up on my hips.” ― Robert Herjavec
4. “Just like any business is a living, breathing thing, an entrepreneur has to be able to adapt over time.” ― Robert Herjavec
5. “I never dreamed I could build a $100 million company. I just happened to build a $1 million company that became a $5 million company, and so on.” ― Robert Herjavec
6. “The idea of getting a lifetime job, and making $100,000 a year, with benefits, is dead and gone. It’s over. And it may never come again. That’s a very scary thought for a lot of people.” ― Robert Herjavec
7. “I was raised by my grandmother on a farm, where we were really poor – we had dirt floors – but so did everybody else.” ― Robert Herjavec
8. “Some people will lie to you because they mean to. Others will do it to tell you what you want to hear.” ― Robert Herjavec
9. “I balance my meals. I have never been a big dessert guy.” ― Robert Herjavec
Robert Herjavec Quotes for entrepreneurship motivation
10. “If you are under the illusion that you can start a business and run it at your life’s schedule, you are mistaken. The business is like a starving puppy – when it needs to eat, then it needs to eat regardless of what you have going on personally.” ― Robert Herjavec
11. “Business is a sprint until you find an opportunity, then it’s the patience of a marathon runner.” ― Robert Herjavec
12. “What is great about entrepreneurship is that entrepreneurs create the tangible from the intangible.” ― Robert Herjavec
13. “I’m really inspired to build a billion-dollar company. The hardest part is building the vehicle to get you there.” ― Robert Herjavec
14. “People ask, ‘Are entrepreneurs born, or are they made?’ I think it’s a combination of both.” ― Robert Herjavec
15. “You can never be satisfied as an entrepreneur, and the basis of any successful, growing business is new clients.” ― Robert Herjavec
16. “I don’t think anybody ever started a great business because they wanted to make a little more cash. They had a dream. They wanted to better their life.” ― Robert Herjavec
Life Motivation Quotes by Robert Herjavec
17. “When I was a waiter, I wanted to be the best waiter I could be and worked to be better at it every day.” ― Robert Herjavec
18. “I was one of those guys who never wanted to start their own business. I never saw myself as a leader. I saw myself as a great No. 2.” ― Robert Herjavec
19. “It is human nature, especially as we get older, to look for stability in our lives. But if you want to be a successful entrepreneur, you have to fight against that somewhat, as starting a business requires movement. You cannot stay still.” ― Robert Herjavec
20. “I just don’t sleep enough. But I have never met someone very successful who, at the end of their life, says ‘I wish I slept more.’” ― Robert Herjavec
21. “When I sold my first business, I wanted to do something nice for my dad. I wanted to give my parents a bunch of money, but they wouldn’t take anything from me. They were so happy for me; they felt they didn’t need money.” ― Robert Herjavec
22. “I don’t think anyone wakes up and says, ‘I want my life to suck today.’” ― Robert Herjavec
I hope you liked the above Robert Herjavec Quotes. Don’t forget to mention the best line that you liked most from the above lines in the comment box below.
You may also like the motivational articles mentioned below: