Find here some motivational quotes said by Sanjay Dutt on family, work & life.
Sanjay Dutt’s short biography
Sanjay Dutt was born on 29 July 1959. His father Sunil Dutt and Nargis Dutt, both were the biggest superstars of their time. He was dropped into a boarding school in his childhood. There he learned to be self-dependent. Always used to fight with his family.
Before joining the film industry, Sanjay Dutt’s mother Nargis Dutt was diagnosed with cancer. While the production of his film Rocky was going on, his mother was undergoing treatment in America. Nargis Dutt passed away a few days before the release of the film Rockey. Sanjay Dutt became a drug addict. He went to the drug rehab center to quit the drug. His name came in the bomb blasts in Bombay in 1993. A gun was found from his house and he was imprisoned in jail. He became the villain of Bollywood.
After coming from jail, Sanjay Dutt again started working in the film. He worked very hard and gave films like Munna Bhai M.B.B.S, Lage Raho Munna Bhai. He started to dominate the film industry. He had to go to jail again because of the Arms Act. He was released before the completion of his imprisonment period because of his good behavior.
Sanjay Dutt Motivational Quotes
We are sharing here 15 inspiring quotes said by Sanjay Dutt to motivate you.
1. “Kolkata is a great city, has great food and great people. We had some problems finding the kind of old buildings we were looking for and even handling the crowds, but on the whole, it was fun shooting there.” ― Sanjay Dutt
2. “Kolkata is a relatively unexplored part of India as far as Hindi films are concerned.” ― Sanjay Dutt
Sanjay Dutt Quotes on Acting & Work
3. “It’s fun playing the villain now and again; villains are so simple, and you don’t have to worry about the audience loving you.” ― Sanjay Dutt
4. “I keep the bad-boy image just to make my fans happy.” ― Sanjay Dutt
5. “I’m getting some really good work. And because I’m delivering what they want, more good work is coming my way.” ― Sanjay Dutt
6. “Your lineage and surname become irrelevant after your first film. Audiences do not care.” ― Sanjay Dutt
7. “As an actor, I am meant to dabble with different themes and genres.” ― Sanjay Dutt
8. “A good script and a good brief from the director are enough to let me know what is expected of me.” ― Sanjay Dutt
9. “As an actor, I’ve grown considerably. It’s taken me years to get comfortable doing a romantic scene and dancing on stage in front of a live audience. I’ve really opened up a lot.” ― Sanjay Dutt
Quotes on Farmers
10. “I don’t know how the poor farmers deal with such situations in real life. It’s really sad.” ― Sanjay Dutt
Sanjay Dutt Quotes on Family & Life
11. “With the kids around, this is a different world to me. I spend a lot of time with them till they go to their playschool. I come back from work and am with them again till they go to bed by 10 P.M. Touch wood, this is what I wanted always.” ― Sanjay Dutt
12. “I know I was very unstable and unhappy all through my life. I lost my mother and then my father.” ― Sanjay Dutt
13. “Losing Dad was like losing the bearings of my life.” ― Sanjay Dutt
14. “Throughout my lean phases, Dad was like a solid rock, supporting me, whether it was work or my jail term.” ― Sanjay Dutt
15. “I don’t get particularly friendly with new people on the first go. Call that a strength or a failing, whatever.” ― Sanjay Dutt
Final Words: I hope you liked the above Sanjay Dutt Quotes. Don’t forget to mention the best line that you liked most from the above lines in the comment box below.
You may also like the Motivational quotes mentioned below: