Find here some motivational quotes said by Sanjay Dutt on family, work & life.
Sanjay Dutt’s short biography
Sanjay Dutt was born on 29 July 1959. His father Sunil Dutt and Nargis Dutt, both were the biggest superstars of their time. He was dropped into a boarding school in his childhood. There he learned to be self-dependent. Always used to fight with his family.
Before joining the film industry, Sanjay Dutt’s mother Nargis Dutt was diagnosed with cancer. While the production of his film Rocky was going on, his mother was undergoing treatment in America. Nargis Dutt passed away a few days before the release of the film Rockey. Sanjay Dutt became a drug addict. He went to the drug rehab center to quit the drug. His name came in the bomb blasts in Bombay in 1993. A gun was found in his house and he was imprisoned in jail. He became the villain of Bollywood.
After coming from jail, Sanjay Dutt again started working in the film. He worked very hard and gave films like Munna Bhai M.B.B.S, Lage Raho Munna Bhai. He started to dominate the film industry. He had to go to jail again because of the Arms Act. He was released before the completion of his imprisonment period because of his good behavior.
Sanjay Dutt Quotes
We are sharing here 15 inspiring quotes by Sanjay Dutt to motivate you.
1. “Kolkata is a great city, has great food and great people. We had some problems finding the kind of old buildings we were looking for and even handling the crowds, but on the whole, it was fun shooting there.” ― Sanjay Dutt
Sanjay Dutt enjoyed shooting in Kolkata despite some challenges. This can inspire us to find joy in our experiences even when things don’t go perfectly.
2. “Kolkata is a relatively unexplored part of India as far as Hindi films are concerned.” ― Sanjay Dutt
Sanjay Dutt mentions that Kolkata hasn’t been explored much in Hindi films. This can inspire us to discover new places and cultures, just like he did.
Sanjay Dutt Quotes on Acting & Work
3. “It’s fun playing the villain now and again; villains are so simple, and you don’t have to worry about the audience loving you.” ― Sanjay Dutt
Sanjay Dutt finds playing villains fun because it’s simpler and doesn’t require worrying about being liked by the audience. This can inspire us to try new things without fear of judgment.
4. “I keep the bad-boy image just to make my fans happy.” ― Sanjay Dutt
Sanjay Dutt keeps a tough image for his fans. It can inspire us to stay true to ourselves while also making our loved ones happy.
5. “I’m getting some really good work. And because I’m delivering what they want, more good work is coming my way.” ― Sanjay Dutt
Sanjay Dutt gets good work because he delivers what is expected. This can inspire us to work hard and excel in our own careers.
6. “Your lineage and surname become irrelevant after your first film. Audiences do not care.” ― Sanjay Dutt
Sanjay Dutt suggests that in his field, your background doesn’t matter. This can inspire us to focus on our abilities and not be held back by our past.
7. “As an actor, I am meant to dabble with different themes and genres.” ― Sanjay Dutt
As an actor, Sanjay Dutt explores various roles. This can inspire us to be open to new experiences and challenges in our own lives.
8. “A good script and a good brief from the director are enough to let me know what is expected of me.” ― Sanjay Dutt
Sanjay Dutt relies on clear instructions to perform well. This can inspire us to seek guidance and clarity in our endeavors.
9. “As an actor, I’ve grown considerably. It’s taken me years to get comfortable doing a romantic scene and dancing on stage in front of a live audience. I’ve really opened up a lot.” ― Sanjay Dutt
Sanjay Dutt mentions how he’s grown as an actor. This can inspire us to continually improve and open up to new skills and experiences.
Quotes on Farmers
10. “I don’t know how the poor farmers deal with such situations in real life. It’s really sad.” ― Sanjay Dutt
Sanjay Dutt expresses sadness for the struggles of poor farmers. This can inspire us to be more compassionate and understanding towards those facing difficulties.
Sanjay Dutt Quotes on Family & Life
11. “With the kids around, this is a different world to me. I spend a lot of time with them till they go to their playschool. I come back from work and am with them again till they go to bed by 10 P.M. Touch wood, this is what I wanted always.” ― Sanjay Dutt
Sanjay Dutt cherishes time with his kids. This can inspire us to prioritize spending quality time with loved ones.
12. “I know I was very unstable and unhappy all through my life. I lost my mother and then my father.” ― Sanjay Dutt
Sanjay Dutt acknowledges his past unhappiness and instability. This can inspire us to seek help and healing when needed.
13. “Losing Dad was like losing the bearings of my life.” ― Sanjay Dutt
Sanjay Dutt shares the impact of losing his father. This can inspire us to appreciate our loved ones while we have them.
14. “Throughout my lean phases, Dad was like a solid rock, supporting me, whether it was work or my jail term.” ― Sanjay Dutt
Sanjay Dutt credits his father for supporting him during tough times. This can inspire us to be there for our family and friends in times of need.
15. “I don’t get particularly friendly with new people on the first go. Call that a strength or a failing, whatever.” ― Sanjay Dutt
Sanjay Dutt admits he doesn’t warm up to new people quickly. This can inspire us to be patient in building relationships and not rush into friendships.
Final Words: I hope you liked the above Sanjay Dutt Quotes. Don’t forget to mention the best line that you liked most from the above lines in the comment box below.
You may also like the Motivational quotes mentioned below:
All quotes are collected from Brainy quotes.