Here find some best collections of Scavenger Hunt riddles, funny Scavenger Hunt puzzle questions, and brain teasers for kids and adults. And to solve these puzzles we are also sharing the answer to the question.
Scavenger Hunt Riddles With Answers
1. A story, they say, can take you to a place far away. But a book still needs a place to stay.
2. A tree doubled in height each year until it reached its maximum height over the course of ten years. How many years did it take for the tree to reach half its maximum height?
Answer: Nine Years.
3. Adding bubbles to me is fun. You usually get in me at night before your day is done.
4. At a children’s party, 10 kids had juice, 8 kids had cake, and 6 kids had juice and cake. How many kids were there at the party?
Answer: Twelve kids. Six kids had juice and cake, leaving two out of the cake eaters that didn’t have juice. As there were ten juicers, there must be twelve kids in total.
5. Before Mount Everest was discovered, what was the highest mountain on Earth?
Answer: Mount Everest.
6. By the TV is where I can be found, thanks to my buttons I provide all the sound.
Also Find: Pirate Riddles With Answers
7. David’s father has three sons: Snap, Crackle, and _____? Answer: David.
8. For a movie, you will need to pop some corn. When it’s ready, the buzzer on me will warn.
9. Forward I am heavy, but backward I am not. What am I?
Answer: The word Ton.
10. From this pot, your parents can drink a lot.
Answer: coffee pot
11. Give me a tap and I’ll give you some suds, I come in handy especially when you’re covered in mud.
12. How can you tell the difference between dogs and trees?
Answer: By their bark.
13. How do you spell candy in 2 letters?
Answer: c and y c(and)y.
14. I can take you to places you’ve never seen, but first, type your password in on my screen.
15. I have a few drawers and a nice flat top. For homework I’m helpful — Keep working. Don’t stop!
16. I have a ring, but no finger. Sometimes I die, but if you charge me up, I’ll be revived.
Answer: cell phone
17. I have four legs, but I don’t have any feet. You use me when it’s time to eat.
Answer: a kitchen table
18. I love eating grass and while I can run with electricity, I prefer using gas.
Hard Scavenger Hunt Riddles For Adults
19. I never get angry, but I do get hot. I’m the perfect place to place a pan or a pot.
20. I take the dirty and soak them until they are bright and clean, those grass stains and marks will no longer be seen.
Answer: washing machine
21. I’ll protect you from the rain on a stormy day, but don’t forget to put me down, or I’ll blow away.
Also Find: Number Riddles With Answers
22. I’m in the kitchen, and you’ll never eat me, but the dog sure loves to greet me.
Answer: dog food
23. I’m never wicked, but I do have a wick. I come in all sizes, ranging from skinny to thick.
24. I’m packed really full of boxes and cans. I may hold a broom or a mop or a dustpan.
25. If you open me up and take a peek, inside you will find a frozen treat.
26. In the living room, it can be found. This flat screen houses color and sound.
27. John bet Tom $100 that he can predict the score of the football game before it starts. Tom agrees but loses the bet. Why did Tom lose the bet?
Answer: John said the score would be 0-0 and he was right. “Before” any football game starts, the score is always 0-0.
28. Most every day, you step on me. All I require is a bend of your knee.
29. My job is to put an end to your morning sleep, which I do with music, a buzz, or a beep.
Answer: alarm clock
30. Pronounced as one letter, And written with three, Two letters there are, And two only in me. I’m double, I’m single, I’m black, blue, and gray, I’m read from both ends, And the same either way. What am I?
Answer: An eye.
31. Stepping out? Wear me first! I’ll protect your feet from the worst.
32. Stiff is my spine and my body is pale, but I’m always ready to tell a tale.
33. Tall and solid, all homes have me. To get me open, you’ll need a key.
Answer: front door
34. They have not flesh, nor feathers, nor scales, nor bone. Yet they have fingers and thumbs of their own. What are they?
35. Turn out the lights in the room and go rest your head on me. I’ll help you fall fast asleep.
36. What 5 letter words typed in all capital letters can be read the same upside down?
Scavenger Hunt Questions, Riddles For Kids
37. What do you call a happy cowboy?
Answer: A jolly rancher.
38. What gets wetter the more it dries?
Answer: A towel.
39. What is the value of 1/2 of 2/3 of 3/4 of 4/5 of 5/6 of 6/7 of 7/8 of 8/9 of 9/10 of 1,000?
Answer: One hundred – work backward and you will understand.
40. When I’m hungry feed me some bread, after I pop up all warm and toasty, bring on the butter to spread.
41. When the wind blows, I wave to you. Sometimes I am red, white and blue.
42. When you get tired, have a seat. I’ll keep you cozy and get you off your feet.
43. Where can you learn to make ice cream?
Answer: In sundae school.
44. Where do penguins keep their money?
Answer: In a snow bank!
45. Which of the witch’s friends eats the fastest?
Answer: The goblin.
46. Why did the football team go to the bank?
Answer: To get a quarterback!
47. You let people in when you hear this bell.
48. You pick it, You peel the outside, You cook the inside, You eat the outside, And throw away the inside. What is it?
Answer: An ear of corn.
49. You pull me back in the morning to bring in the light and shut me when the sun goes down before you say goodnight.
50. You use knobs to make me turn colder or hotter. You’d never know it, but my head is full of water.
51. You use me in your hair to get out the dirt. If I get in your eyes it might hurt.
52. You’ll see your complexion in my reflection.
53. Zip me up before putting me on your back, I will keep your books and homework safe in my pack.