Here find some best collections of school riddles, funny school puzzle questions, and brain teasers for students and teachers. And to solve these puzzles we are also sharing the answer to the question.
School Riddles For Students With Answers
1. A girl fell off a 25-foot ladder but didn’t get hurt. How?
Answer: She fell off the bottom rung.
2. A man looks at a painting and says, “Brothers and sisters I have none, but that man’s father is my father’s son.” Who is in the painting?
Answer: His son
3. How can a pants pocket be empty but still have something in it?
Answer: If it has a hole in it.
4. How do bees get to school in the morning?
Answer: On the school buzz.
5. 81 x 9 = 801. What do you need to do to make this equation true?
Answer: Turn it upside down: 108 = 6 x 18
6. How do you make the number one disappear?
Answer: Add the letter G and it’s “gone”
7. I am an odd number. Take away a letter and I become even. What number am I?
Also Find: Scavenger Hunt Riddles With Answers
8. I am as light as a feather but even the most muscular man can’t hold me for more than a minute. What am I?
9. I am in your eye. I am a school child. I am a word of five. What am I?
10. I am not alive, but I can still die. What am I?
Answer: A battery.
11. I can be cracked. And I can be made. I can be told. And I can be played. What am I?
Answer: A joke
12. I have no eyes, ears, or legs, but I can help you move the earth. What am I?
Answer: An earthworm.
13. I have no legs so I never walk, but I always run. What am I?
Answer: A river.
14. I make a loud sound when I’m changing. When I do change, I get bigger but weigh less. What am I?
15. I shave every day but my beard stays the same. How?
Answer: I’m the barber.
16. I will always come but never arrive today. What am I?
17. I’m tall when I’m young and short when I’m old. What am I?
Answer: A candle.
18. If an electric train is going south, what direction is the smoke going?
Answer: There is no smoke – it’s an electric train.
19. If everything in a one-story house is yellow, what color are the stairs?
Answer: There are no stairs in a one-story house.
Best School Riddles For Teachers With Answers
Here are the best school riddles for teachers with answers to share with their students.
20. If you feed me, I grow, but if you give me water, I die. What am I?
21. Light as a feather, there’s nothing in it, but the most muscular man can’t hold it for much more than a minute.
22. Mary has four daughters, and each of her daughters has a brother—how many children does Mary have?
Answer: Five, each daughter has an identical brother.
23. Remove my skin and I won’t cry, but you might!
Answer: An onion
Also Find: Number Riddles With Answers
24. The more of me there is the less you can see. What am I?
Answer: The dark.
25. The more you take, the more you leave behind. What are they?
26. There were three girls going to school. They were sharing 1 umbrella. How come all the girls did not get wet?
Answer: Because it was not raining!!!
27. What building in a town has the most stories?
Answer: The library.
28. What can fill a room but doesn’t take up space?
29. What can travel the world while staying in the corner?
Answer: A stamp.
30. What can you easily break without touching it?
Answer: A promise.
31. What can’t talk but will reply when spoken to?
Answer: An echo.
32. What do elves do after school?
33. What do elves learn in school?
Answer: The elf-abet.
34. What falls in winter but never gets hurt?
Answer: The snow.
35. What follows you everywhere but can’t be caught?
Answer: Your shadow.
36. What gets wetter and wetter the more it dries?
Answer: A towel.
37. What goes up and down but never moves?
Answer: A flight of stairs.
Middle School Riddles With Answers
38. What has a lot of teeth but can’t chew a thing?
Answer: A comb.
39. What has ears but cannot hear?
Answer: A field of corn.
40. What has legs but cannot walk?
Answer: A chair/table
41. What has many keys but can’t open a single lock?
Answer: A piano
42. What has thirteen hearts, but no other organs?
Answer: A deck of cards
43. What is as big as an elephant but weighs nothing?
Answer: An elephant’s shadow.
44. What is big and yellow that comes in the morning to make moms day?
Answer: A school bus.
45. What is black when it’s clean and white when it’s dirty?
Answer: A chalkboard.
46. What is made of water, but if you put it into water it dies?
Answer: An ice cube.
47. What is so delicate that it breaks when you say its name?
48. What is the best place to grow a garden in school?
Answer: In kindergarten.
49. What is the difference between a schoolboy studying and a farmer watching his cattle?
Answer: One is stocking his mind, while the other is minding his stock.
50. What is the hardest part about skydiving?
Answer: The ground.
51. What kind of shower doesn’t need water?
Answer: A baby shower.
52. What runs but cannot walk, has a mouth but no teeth, and has a bed but cannot sleep?
Answer: A river
53. What type of house weighs the least?
Answer: A lighthouse.
54. What’s the difference between a Teacher and a Train?
Answer: The Teacher says “Spit out your gum!” And the train says “Chew, Chew, Chew!”
School Brain Teasers, Puzzle Questions with Answers
55. What’s the first thing a dolphin learns at school?
Answer: Her A-B-Seas.
56. What’s full of holes but still holds water?
Answer: A sponge
57. When does Friday come before Thursday?
Answer: In the dictionary.
58. When is homework not homework?
Answer: When it’s done at school.
59. Where are the lakes always empty, the mountains always flat and the rivers always still?
Answer: A map
60. Where can you learn to make ice cream?
Answer: In sundae school.
61. Where does Thursday come after Friday?
Answer: The dictionary
62. Why are fish so clever?
Answer: They live in schools.
63. Why are some fish at the bottom of the ocean?
Answer: Because they dropped out of school!
64. Why are teddy bears never hungry?
Answer: Because they are already stuffed.
65. Why did King Kong get into trouble at school?
Answer: He was always monkeying around in class.
66. Why did the boy bury the flashlight?
Answer: Because the batteries died.
67. Why did the vampire take an art class?
Answer: He wanted to learn how to draw blood.
68. Why do lions eat raw meat?
Answer: Because they don’t know how to cook.
69. Why do middle school girls walk in three’s?
Answer: Because they can’t even!
70. Why does the teacher wear sunglasses when she comes to the class?
Answer: Because the students are bright.
71. Why was the broom late?
Answer: It overswept.
72. You see it once in June, three times in September, and never in May. What is it?
Answer: The letter E
73. You will always find me in the past. I can be created in the present, But the future can never taint me. What am I?