Here find some best collections of science riddles, funny puzzle questions, and brain teasers for kids and adults. And to solve these puzzles we are also sharing the answer to the question.
Science Riddles With Answers For Kids
1. Born in the ocean and white as snow. When I fall back into the water I disappear without a trace. What am I? Answer: Salt.
2. Give me food, and I will live. Give me water, and I will die. What am I? Answer: Fire.
3. I can be hot, I can be cold, I can run and I can be still, I can be hard and I can be soft. What am I? Answer: Water.
4. I can burn your mouth and sting your eye, but I am consumed every day what am i? Answer: Salt.
5. I give you a group of three. One is sitting down, and will never get up. The second eats as much as is given to him, yet is always hungry. The third goes away and never returns. Answer: Stove, fire, smoke.
6. Many have heard it, but nobody has ever seen it. It will not speak back until spoken to. What is it? Answer: An echo.
Also Find: School Riddles With Answers
7. Thirty white horses on a red hill, First they champ, Then they stamp, Then they stand still. Answer: Teeth.
8. What element is a girl’s future best friend? Answer: Carbon.
9. What element is derived from a Norse god? Answer: Thorium.
10. What is black when you buy it, red when you use it, and gray when you throw it away? Answer: Charcoal.
11. What is neither water nor land, and is always soaking wet? Answer: Wetlands.
12. When the son of the water returns to the parent, it dies. What is it? Answer: Ice.
13. You can’t see me, but I can see you; To be more specific, I see through. What am I? Answer: An X-Ray.
14. Anyone can hold me, even without their hands, yet no one can do it for long. What am I? Answer: Your breath.
Science Riddles For Students With Answers
15. At night they come without being fetched, And by day they are lost without being stolen. Answer: Stars.
16. I am a ball that can be rolled, but never bounced or thrown. What am I? Answer: Eyeball.
17. I am the outstretched fingers that seize and hold the wind wisdom flows from me in other hands upon me are sweet dreams dreamt, my merest touch brings laughter. Answer: Feather.
18. I am under your face and outside your mind. What am I? Answer: Your skull.
19. I have been around for millions of years but am only a month old. What am I? Answer: The moon.
20. I’m sometimes full, but I never overflow. What Am I? Answer: The Moon.
21. If you put your eye to this, It can help you to see far, It helps you to see planets, The moon or even a star. Answer: Telescope.
22. This is your stomach’s way of letting you know you’ve neglected it. Answer: Grumble.
23. What are ten things you can always count on? Answer: Your fingers.
24. What breaks but never falls? Answer: Dawn.
25. What do dogs have that no other animal has? Answer: Puppies.
26. What do the numbers 11, 69, and 88 all have in common? Answer: They read the same right side up and upside down.
27. Which reindeer loves to go to outer space? Answer: Comet.
28. Each of your parents gave you twenty-three threadlike strands that made you who you are today. What are they? Answer: Chromosomes.
Best Science Riddles With Answers
29. How did Ben Franklin feel after discovering electricity? Answer: Shocked.
30. I am a black hole’s equivalent of a one-way street. What am I? Answer: The event horizon.
31. I am a god, a planet and I can measure heat. What am I? Answer: Mercury
32. I am a unit of chemical elements, but I can never be trusted. What am I? Answer: An atom, make up everything.
33. I am as hard as a rock, but when you heat me up I melt. What am I? Answer: An ice cube.
34. I come as a gas, and I’m in line with Neon. I’m also the home of a very Superman. What am I? Answer: Krypton.
35. I’m unique in one way but you can find two of me in your daily drink. What am I? Answer: Hydrogen.
36. If bananas were to have a chemical formula, what would they be? Answer: BaNa2.
37. This is an element that derives from the famed Norse God. What is it? Answer: Thorium
38. What can be measured, but has no length, width, or height? Answer: The temperature.
39. What can eat a lot of iron without getting sick? Answer: Rust
40. What chemical element doesn’t like to follow? Answer: Lead.
41. What did the dentist say to the computer? Answer: This won’t hurt a byte.
42. What did the scientist say when he found 2 atoms of helium? Answer: HeHe.
Hard Science Riddles With Answers
43. What do chemists call a benzene ring with iron atoms replacing the carbon atoms? Answer: A ferrous wheel
44. What do you do with a dead chemist? Answer: Barium
45. What element is derived from a Norse god? Answer: Thorium
46. What four periodic elements, when combined, make up something that terrifies criminals? Answer: Carbon, Oxygen, Phosphorous & Sulfur (C + O + P + S).
47. What is black when you get it, red when you use it, and grey when you are finished with it? Answer: Charcoal.
48. What is the center of gravity? Answer: The letter ‘v’.
49. What is the center of gravity? Answer: The letter “v”.
50. What number do Nickel and Neon make when they’re combined? Answer: NiNe.
51. What would you call a remake of the classic film Tron? Answer: Neutron.
52. Which is heavier, a pound of bricks or a pound of feathers? Answer: They both weigh one pound
53. Why did Albert Einstein cross the street? Answer: To get away from Niels Bohr. But when he got to the other side Bohr was there also.
54. Why did the computer go to the nurse? Answer: It had a Virus
55. You will find me on Mercury, Earth, Mars, and Jupiter, but not on Venus or Neptune. What am I? Answer: The letter R.