Find here some best-collected self-control quotes to master yourself.
Self-control is the ability to control your own emotions, behavior, and thought process. If you are able to control yourself, then you can do any work easily. As Jan Mckinley Hilado said, “self-control is a key factor in achieving success.”
It is very important to control yourself, control your emotions in any situation. Here we are sharing the 19 best self-control quotes that will help you to control every situation of your life.
Self-Control Quotes to learn to control yourself
Find here some learning self-control quotes that will help you to control yourself in every situation.
How to find strength?
The best inspiring Self-Control Quotes will help you to know how to find strength in your life.
1. “You have power over your mind – not outside events. Realize this, and you will find strength.” ― Marcus Aurelius
Control your anger with the help of the below Self-Control Quotes.
2. “The best fighter is never angry.” ― Lao Tzu
Inspiring Self-Control Quotes will help you to know that living alone will help you to gain self-control.
3. “If you truly want to be respected by people you love, you must prove to them that you can survive without them.” ― Michael Bassey Johnson
Control your thoughts
Controlling your thoughts will help you to gain self-control.
4. “Everybody in the world is seeking happiness—and there is one sure way to find it. That is by controlling your thoughts.” ― Dale Carnegie
Power of self-control
Read here the Self-Control Quotes to know the power of controlling yourself.
5. “Self-control is the chief element in self-respect, and self-respect is the chief element in courage.” ― Thucydides
6. “He who controls others may be powerful, but he who has mastered himself is mightier still.” ― Lao Tzu
7. “If you conquer yourself, then you conquer the world.” ― Paulo Coelho
8. “One can be the master of what one does, but never of what one feels.” ― Gustave Flaubert
9. “Self-control is a key factor in achieving success. We can’t control everything in life, but we can definitely control ourselves.” ― Jan Mckinley Hilado
10. “Self-control is one mark of a mature person; it applies to control of language, physical treatment of others, and the appetites of the body.” ― Joseph B. Wirthlin
11. “Men are more easily governed through their vices than through their virtues.” ― Napoleon Bonaparte
Quotes to set a goal for yourself
12. “In order for us to practice self-control, we must have a goal. This goal must be entirely our own.” ― Danny Silk
Quotes to control your mouth
13. “If you do not have control over your mouth, you will not have control over your future.” ― Germany Kent
Related: Self-Confidence Quotes to believe in yourself
Inspiring Self-Control Quotes to help you maintain calmness.
14. “Only with calmness can you control your emotions.” ― Lailah Gifty Akita
15. “The man who remains calm inevitably takes command of a situation.” ― Hope Mirrlees
16. “He who cannot obey himself will be commanded. That is the nature of living creatures.” ― Friedrich Nietzsche
17. “A person who is humble but cannot control himself has no character.” ― Henry Hazlitt
18. “When a man is a prey to his emotions, he is not his own master.” ― Benedict de Spinoza
Related: Tips to control yourself
19. “Stop trying to control how you feel, and instead take control of what you do.” ― Russ Harris
Final Words: I hope you liked the above Self-Control Quotes. Don’t forget to mention the best line that you liked most from the above lines in the comment box below.
You may also like the Motivational quotes mentioned below:
Also, you can join our Instagram page to get daily positive lines or you can visit our Pinterest page to get motivational images.
All quotes are collected from Goodreads.