Self-discipline is the ability to control and use your emotions, behavior, and actions in a better way. It helps a person to master his habits, his actions. Being a master of self-discipline is hard, once you become a master of yourself, and become disciplined, you can get better health, a better work ethic, and you can achieve your difficult goals more efficiently. Here we are sharing the 22 best Self-Discipline Quotes that will help you to discipline yourself and achieve your goal more efficiently.
Self-Discipline Quotes to discipline yourself
Read here some motivational self-discipline quotes to discipline yourself.
Meaning of self-discipline
Inspirational quotes to learn the meaning of self-discipline.
1. “Self-discipline means establishing an authority over one’s own habits, routines, and priorities, and not being under their control.” ― Oleg Konovalov
Inspirational Self-Discipline Quotes will help you to master yourself to live a successful life.
2. “No person is free who is not master of himself.” ― Epictetus
Follow yourself first
Inspirational quotes to know that you should follow yourself, listen to yourself before following others.
3. “If you wouldn’t follow yourself, why should anyone else?” ― John C. Maxwell
Power of discipline
Inspirational Self-Discipline Quotes to know the power of discipline in your life.
4. “He who has conquered his own coward spirit has conquered the whole outward world.” ― Thomas Hughes
5. “Self-discipline coupled with passion and innovation will get you far in this world.” ― Germany Kent
6. “Power requires self-discipline.” ― Robert Greene
7. “Self-discipline is hard, and the more projects you have on your plate, the more your willpower will have to stretch.” ― Oscar Auliq-Ice
8. “Self-discipline allows you to obtain better health, better finances, and a good work ethic, and it allows you to reach your most difficult goals more efficiently.” ― Vishwas Chavan
9. “The more disciplined you become, the easier life gets. The higher the degree of discipline, the greater your success.” ― Vishwas Chavan
10. “A disciplined mind leads to happiness, and an undisciplined mind leads to suffering.” ― Dalai Lama XIV
11. “Without self-discipline, potentials are useless and mediocrity becomes the plague of life.” ― Clement Ogedegbe
Stay away from sin
12. Discipline yourself to stay out of sin!” ― Israelmore Ayivor
Discipline gives you good result
Inspirational Self-Discipline Quotes to know that disciplining yourself will give you the best result.
13. “A few simple disciplines practiced every day along with the right mindset will eventually give you the results you desire.” ― Germany Kent
14. “Without self-discipline, success is impossible.” ― Lou Holtz
15. “Without self-discipline; no success principle can work.” ― Anikor Daniel
16. “Self-discipline is the key to personal greatness.” ― Anikor Daniel
17. Success is created through and by creating a habit caused by proper self-discipline.” ― Jan Mckingley Hilado
18. “Having a strong sense of self-discipline helps us to avoid negativity and achieve the greatness we desire.” ― Amr Okasha
Related: Self-Esteem Quotes to value yourself
Best Self-Discipline Quotes & Sayings
19. “If you can’t manage yourself, you can’t manage your time. Discipline and self-control are what get you on track to execute your plans by managing your time effectively!” ― Israelmore Ayivor
20. “With discipline, you are able to maintain a higher tolerance for frustration, obstacles, and negative emotions.” ― Vishwas Chavan
21. “By constant self-discipline and self-control, you can develop greatness of character.” ― Grenville Kleiser
22. “Every good man resists others in those points in which he resists himself.” ― Augustine of Hippo
Final Words: I hope you liked the above Self-Discipline Quotes. Don’t forget to mention the best line that you liked most from the above lines in the comment box below.
You may also like the Motivational quotes mentioned below:
- Self-Confidence Quotes To Grow Your Confidence
- Self-Control Quotes To Master Yourself
- Self Belief Quotes To Believe In Yourself
- Self-Care Quotes To Know About Self-Caring