Self-esteem is a person’s belief in one’s own potential, one’s own worth, own thought process. As Nathaniel Brandon said in his book “Six Pillars of Self-Esteem,” “Self-esteem is the reputation we acquire with ourselves.” It helps a person feel good about himself, helps in better decision making, relationships, emotional health, and overall well-being. Once you are able to build up your self-esteem, it will help you take positive action to achieve your goal. Here we are sharing the 28 best self-esteem quotes that will help you to develop your self-esteem to give value to yourself.
Self-Esteem Quotes to value yourself
Find here some motivational self-esteem quotes that will help you to value yourself in every situation.
What is self-esteem?
Motivational Quotes that will help you to know the meaning of self-esteem.
1. “Self-esteem is the reputation we acquire with ourselves.” ― Nathaniel Branden
Don’t want to be someone else
Motivational Self-Esteem Quotes will help you to be who are you, do what you want.
2. “Wanting to be someone else is a waste of the person you are.” ― Marilyn Monroe
3. “One of the greatest regrets in life is being what others would want you to be, rather than being yourself.” ― Shannon L. Alder
Quotes to Value yourself
Motivational Self-Esteem Quotes will help you to value yourself.
4. “The man who does not value himself, cannot value anything or anyone.” ― Ayn Rand
5. “Your life is important. Honor it. Fight for your highest possibilities.” ― Nathaniel Branden
Do not show off
6. “The better you feel about yourself, the less you feel the need to show off.” ― Robert Hand
Fulfill your life purpose
7. “The only way that you can identify and then fulfill your life’s purpose is for you to love yourself, charge up your life, and serve the world.” ― Jennifer Elisabeth
Your life is yours
Your life is yours. Do not live the life of other people.
The unique gift of the world
Inspirational quotes will help you to know the unique gift of the world.
9. “You have a unique gift to offer this world. Be true to yourself, be kind to yourself, read and learn about everything that interests you and keep away from people who bring you down.” ― Steve Maraboli
10. “When you treat yourself kindly and respect the uniqueness of those around you, you will be giving this world an amazing gift… YOU!” ― Steve Maraboli
11. “Remember that this is YOUR LIFE, and nothing is more important than YOU.” ― Miya Yamanouchi
Quotes to approve yourself
The best inspirational quotes will help you to approve yourself as you are. Do not look for a role model or do not copy others.
12. “You’ve been criticizing yourself for years and it hasn’t worked. Try approving of yourself and see what happens.” ― Louise Hay
Quotes to Be yourself
Being yourself will help you to achieve self-esteem in your life.
13. “You will be your best self when you take time to understand what you really need, feel, and want.” ― Deborah Day
Quotes to respect yourself
Inspirational Self-Esteem Quotes will help you to know that respecting oneself will help you to gain respect from others.
14. “If we know our accurate identity and value, then other people’s opinions cannot influence us.” ― BK Shivani
15. “If we know our own value, and if someone does not behave that way with us, he does not speak to us according to our value, then I need to be Stable.” ― BK Shivani
16. “Don’t devalue yourself, you are the world’s most precious stone.” ― Michael Bassey Johnson
17. “Your VISION and your self-willingness is the MOST powerful elements to conquer your goal.” ― Rashedur Ryan Rahman
How to build self-esteem?
Inspirational Self-Esteem Quotes will help you to know how to build self-esteem in your life.
20. “To build self-esteem, you have to outface your negative beliefs about yourself and change them.” ― Asmaa Dokmak
21. “Leaders know the great deal of productivity that comes out of strong self-esteem. They help others to develop this esteem so that productivity can increase.” ― Israelmore Ayivor
22. “Leaders with high esteem are high performers.” ― Israelmore Ayivor
Stop thinking about what others thinking
23. “Stop caring about what other people think of you, how they perceive you, or if they approve of you. Start to focus on your inner peace.” ― Tisha Marie Payton
24. “You cannot be happy if you constantly compete with others for public approval.” ― Tisha Marie Payton
Quotes about believe in yourself to develop self-esteem
25. “Believe in your infinite potential. Your only limitations are those you set upon yourself.” ― Roy T. Bennett
26. “You are braver than you think, more talented than you know, and capable of more than you imagine.” ― Roy T. Bennett
27. “If you truly want to be respected by people you love, you must prove to them that you can survive without them.” ― Michael Bassey Johnson
28. “Those who mistrust their own abilities are being too wicked to themselves, discouraging themselves from doing what they should have been excelling in.” ― Israelmore Ayivor
Final Words: I hope you liked the above Self-Esteem Quotes. Don’t forget to mention the best line that you liked most from the above lines in the comment box below.
You may also like the Motivational quotes mentioned below:
- Self-Care Quotes to care yourself
- Self-Control Quotes to control yourself
- Self-Belief Quotes to believe in yourself
- Awaken Quotes to improve your self-awareness