Self-knowledge means knowing about one’s self such as knowledge about your values, your ideologies, your feelings, your needs, your beliefs, your preferences, and your characteristics. It helps a person to improve himself by knowing his shortcomings. The person can achieve his goal by improving himself. Self-Knowledge is the Jewel of all Knowledge and without it, a man will remain like a slave. We are sharing here the 23 best Self-Knowledge Quotes that will help you to gain more knowledge about yourself.
Self-Knowledge Quotes to know yourself
Find here some inspiring self-knowledge quotes that will help you to know yourself better.
Inspiring Self-Knowledge Quotes will help you to know that how learning more will help you to gain knowledge.
1. “The more I read, the more I acquire, the more certain I am that I know nothing.” ― Voltaire
2. “Wisest is she who knows she does not know.” ― Jostein Gaarder
3. “The greatest talent you should have is learning how to be yourself.” ― Shiva Negi
4. “We can only ever know ourselves, and by doing so honestly, we come to know the world.” ― Jen Knox
Quotes about you are responsible for yourself
Inspiring Self-Knowledge Quotes will teach you that you are responsible for what you are doing.
5. “The only person who can pull me down is myself, and I’m not going to let myself pull me down anymore.” ― C. JoyBell C.
Quotes to Accept yourself
Inspiring Self-Knowledge Quotes will help you to know that accepting yourself will help you to gain knowledge about yourself.
6. “Once we accept our limits, we go beyond them.” ― Albert Einstein
7. “I found power in accepting the truth of who I am. It may not be a truth that others can accept, but I cannot live any other way.” ― Alison Goodman
Do not criticize yourself
Motivational Self-Knowledge Quotes on never criticizing others.
8. “Stop being your own critic. It’s high time to accept all the great things about you.” ― C. JoyBell C.
Importance of self-knowledge
Learning Quotes to know what is self-knowledge.
9. “Without self-knowledge, without understanding the working and functions of his machine, man cannot be free, he cannot govern himself and he will always remain a slave.” ― G.I. Gurdjieff
11. “Self-Knowledge is the Jewel of all Knowledge.” ― Serena Jade
12. “I observe myself and thus understand the others.” ― Lao Tzu
13. “Without knowledge of self, there is no knowledge of God.” ― John Calvin
14. “If knowledge is power, then self-knowledge is empowerment.” ― Pedro Gaspar Fernandes
15. “Self-knowledge will bring you calm. With calm, you’ll do the right thing.” ― Maxime Lagacé
Know who you are
You need to know yourself first. Once you gain all knowledge about yourself, it will help you to live a better life.
16. “I know who I am without anyone there to tell me.” ― Leigh Bardugo
18. “To realize that you do not understand is a virtue; Not to realize that you do not understand is a defect.” ― Lao Tzu
19. “Too many people overvalue what they are not and undervalue what they are.” ― Malcolm Forbes Jr.
20. “If you know who you are, this knowledge will attract people in all types of situations and circumstances to support your intentions and ideas” ― Sunday Adelaja
Related: Self Help Quotes to help yourself
21. “To know oneself is to study oneself in action with another person.” ― Bruce Lee
22. “Knowledge can be acquired by a suitable and complete study, no matter what the starting point is.” ― G.I. Gurdjieff
23. “The supreme path of attaining self-knowledge is to do every thought and action in the spirit of God.” ― Shiva Negi
Final Words: I hope you liked the above Self-Knowledge Quotes. Don’t forget to mention the best line that you liked most from the above lines in the comment box below.
You may also like the Motivational quotes mentioned below: