Find here some best collected inspiring self leadership quotes.
Self-leadership is important in everyone’s life because it helps you accomplish your goals and help others to accomplish their goals as well.
A leader takes his own lead before taking the lead of the people. A person who is unable to lead himself, cannot lead others.
There are many important qualities in every human being that make them a successful leader. Self-leadership is an important ability to lead oneself to achieve personal and professional goals and objectives.
The man who wants to lead himself must first conquer himself.
You have to control yourself, find your shortcomings, and improve yourself, you have to discipline yourself. If you can’t lead yourself, you can’t lead people. First, be your own leader. Only then you can move on to lead others.
We’ve got some inspiring quotes about self-leadership for you to help you to lead yourself. It will tell you how you can lead yourself before leading others. So, let’s read those learning thoughts.
Inspiring Self Leadership Quotes
Solve problems around you
1. “A self-leader looks around for problems and then thinks deep to devise solutions to them.” ― Israelmore Ayivor
Your inspiring nature defines your leadership
2. “Ballot papers do not define leaders. Leadership is defined by conviction, vision, passion, and inspiration.” ― Israelmore Ayivor
Everything is the reflection of you
3. “Everything you attract into your life is a reflection of the story you believe and keep telling yourself.” ― Farshad Asl
Conquer yourself first
4. “The first person you have to conquer is you. This is because when at last you win over million people, the first person to bring you down could be you. Discipline yourself!” ― Israelmore Ayivor
5. “You can’t lead people if you can’t lead yourself. Self-leadership qualities qualify you to become a co-operate leader.” ― Israelmore Ayivor
6. “How we lead ourselves in life impacts how we lead those around us.” ― Michael Hyatt
7. “First be a leader of yourself. Only then can you grow to lead others.” ― David Taylor-Klaus
8. “Passionate people are always ready to stand for their dreams even if no one stands with them. They vote and vote alone for their dreams but never lose their nomination for excellent leadership!” ― Israelmore Ayivor
Strengthen your character
9. “Leadership is defined by the virtues of one’s behavior.” ― Israelmore Ayivor
10. “Your character and attitude are what takes the lead in your leadership role and you follow them as a true leader”. Poor character and attitude is eventually poor leadership.” ― Israelmore Ayivor
11. “True leaders inspire by the influence of their characters and general self-made brands.” ― Israelmore Ayivor
12. “Defend your leadership roles with your true character. Never attack your own aspirations with corruption and unfaithfulness! Keep calm and be honest!” ― Israelmore Ayivor
Do not look for followers
13. “Self-leaders do not look for followers because they are busily pursuing their influential dreams that followers will trace and ask for. Followers look for influence and that can be obtained from self-leaders.” ― Israelmore Ayivor
14. “Self-leaders are still true leaders even if they have no known followers.” ― Israelmore Ayivor
Never run away from challenges
15. “True leaders are like statues, whether it rains or it shines, they never bend their necks to look backward! They never run away from challenges!” ― Israelmore Ayivor
16. “Many self-leaders lead the world even by being invisible. The world learns from them without sitting in their classrooms.” ― Israelmore Ayivor
17. “Self-leadership is about digging out your hidden endowment and making them known and useful to those who need it most.” ― Israelmore Ayivor
Inspire yourself and others to face challenges
18. “If you are good at discouraging yourself, you can’t be a good leader because leadership is built on inspiring others to face challenges.” ― Israelmore Ayivor
19. “You cannot climb up to a true leadership position unless you use the ladder of integrity!” ― Israelmore Ayivor
20. “You can’t be a self-leader if you are an enemy to yourself. Stop the hatred and love yourself.” ― Israelmore Ayivor
Do not look for recognition
21. “Leadership is not restricted to position and age; it is self-made and influential. Everyone has this self-leadership quality.” ― Israelmore Ayivor
Gather information and knowledge about what’s happening
22. “We are no longer in the dispensation of age and experience. We are in the era of knowledge and information. Information leads a true leader and a true leader leads others.” ― Israelmore Ayivor
Keep the potential in you
23. “Everyone has a leadership potential carried within in a specific area of his or her purpose. Leadership is universal and built on trust.” ― Israelmore Ayivor
Final Words: I hope you liked the above Inspirational Self Leadership Quotes. Don’t forget to mention the best line that you liked most from the above lines in the comment box below.
You may also like the Motivational quotes mentioned below: