Read here the best self-love quotes to find the motivation to love yourself.
Self-love means when a person accepts himself as he is.
When a person starts to love himself, he trusts himself more than anyone else, takes care of himself, respects himself, and always tries to be a better version of himself.
It is also the best way to live without expecting anything from anyone else.
To help you out, here we are sharing the 21 best Self-love quotes that will give the motivation to love yourself and respect yourself.
Self-Love Quotes To Love Yourself First
1. “Stop trying to impress people. Impress yourself. Stretch yourself. Test yourself. Be the best version of you that you can be.” ― Vex King
2. “You are beautiful. Know this. Anyone who tells you otherwise is simply lying. You are beautiful.” ― Steve Maraboli
What is Self-love
3. “Self-love is the balance between accepting yourself as you are while knowing you deserve better and then working towards it.” ― Vex King
4. “Practicing self-love means learning how to trust ourselves, to treat ourselves with respect, and to be kind and affectionate to ourselves.” ― Brené Brown
5. “Self-love is an ocean and your heart is a vessel. Make it full, and any excess will spill over into the lives of the people you hold dear. But you must come first.” ― Beau Taplin
6. “Self-love is having an appreciation for oneself, respecting oneself, and caring for oneself, and the actions that help us mature also help it grow.” ― Tisha Marie Payton
7. “Improving yourself and your life is also self-love because it means you recognize that you deserve more than settling for mediocrity.” ― Vex King
Social Trends affects self-love
8. “When your life isn’t interesting, you tend to focus on other people. You seek excitement and attention from hating others and provoking reactions. This is why memes are so popular on the Internet.” ― Vex King
9. “People want others to laugh at their attempts at mocking someone else. They’ll do it for likes, comments, and shares – for instant gratification.” ― Vex King
Don’t care anything else
10. “Do your thing and don’t care if they like it.” ― Tina Fey
11. “One of the greatest regrets in life is being what others would want you to be, rather than being yourself.” ― Shannon L. Alder
Be a better version of yourself
12. “Aspire to be a better version of your current self, but don’t glorify others when you yourself are glorious.” ― Miya Yamanouchi
Love yourself first
13. “How you love yourself is how you teach others to love you” ― Rupi Kaur
14. “Celebrate who you are in your deepest heart. Love yourself and the world will love you.” ― Amy Leigh Mercree
15. “If you don’t love yourself, you won’t be happy with yourself.” ― Kemi Sogunle
16. “If you can’t love yourself, you can’t love anyone else.” ― Kemi Sogunle
17. “Our selves are our souls and the power of knowing opens us up to self-love.” ― Adeline Bird
The most powerful relationship
18. “The most powerful relationship you will ever have is the relationship with yourself.” ― Steve Maraboli
Enjoy your life
19. “Allow yourself to enjoy each happy moment in your life.” ― Steve Maraboli
Do not be jealous of someone
20. “If you’re jealous of someone else it simply means you have not come to a true acceptance and appreciation of yourself.” ― Rasheed Ogunlaru
Give yourself some time
21. “If you don’t have time for yourself, everything you might be doing is a waste of time.” ― Hiral Nagda
Final Words: I hope you liked the above Self-Love Quotes. Don’t forget to mention the best line that you liked most from the above lines in the comment box below.
You may also like the Motivational quotes mentioned below:
- Self-awareness quotes to awaken yourself
- Self-improvement quotes to improve yourself
- Self-control quotes to control yourself
- Self-made quotes to be something unique