This is your life, you know what will be best for you. Where you want to find yourself, depends on your thinking and your actions. Your parents can only give good advice to you, you need to put yourself on the right path, you need to form your character as per your actions and thinking. The below self-responsibility quotes will help you to take responsibility for your own life to shape a better life for you.
Find here the best motivational self-responsibility quotes that will help you to take your own responsibility to shape your life.
1. “Do not give your attention to what others do or fail to do; give it to what you do or fail to do.” ― Buddha
2. “Parents can only give good advice or put them on the right paths, but the final forming of a person’s character lies in their own hands.” ― Anne Frank
3. “Responsibility to yourself means refusing to let others do your thinking, talking, and naming for you; it means learning to respect and use your own brains and instincts; hence, grappling with hard work.” ― Adrienne Rich
4. “In the long run, we shape our lives, and we shape ourselves. The process never ends until we die. And the choices we make are ultimately our own responsibility.” ― Eleanor Roosevelt
5. “Most people do not really want freedom, because freedom involves responsibility, and most people are frightened of responsibility.” ― Sigmund Freud
6. “If you believe that your thoughts originate inside your brain, do you also believe that television shows are made inside your television set?” ― Warren Ellis
7. “Taking personal accountability is a beautiful thing because it gives us complete control of our destinies.” ― Heather Schuck
8. “Personal responsibility takes rejecting the pain and hurts we learned as children and deciding to create a new legacy of success, kindness, and love.” ― Charles F Glassman
How to be responsible for yourself?
9. “Check your passions that you may not be punished by them.” ― Epictetus
10. “The greatest day in your life and mine is when we take total responsibility for our attitudes. That’s the day we truly grow up.” ― John C. Maxwell
11. “Attack the evil that is within yourself, rather than attacking the evil that is in others.” ― Confucius
12. “If you could kick the person in the pants responsible for most of your trouble, you wouldn’t sit for a month.” ― Theodore Roosevelt
13. “Remember always that you not only have the right to be an individual you have an obligation to be one.” ― Eleanor Roosevelt
14. “Eventually we all have to accept full and total responsibility for our actions, everything we have done, and have not done.” ― Hubert Selby Jr.
15. “When given an opportunity, deliver excellence and never quit.” ― Robert Rodriguez
16. “We are free to choose our paths, but we can’t choose the consequences that come with them.” ― Sean Covey
17. “Embracing and reframing failure or setbacks means developing goals to help you exceed expectations next time.” ― Oscar Auliq-Ice
Self Responsibility Quotes to take your responsibility
18. “Take responsibility for your own happiness, never put it in other people’s hands.” ― Roy T. Bennett
19. “Don’t try to be happy, just be happy. Because your happiness does not depend on others. Be the reason for your own happiness.” ― Vishwas Chavan
20. “Take responsibility for your own happiness, do not expect people or things to bring you happiness, or you could be disappointed.” ― Rodolfo Costa
21. “This is your life. You are responsible for it. You will not live forever. Don’t wait.” ― Natalie Goldberg
22. “You become responsible, forever, for what you have tamed.” ― Antoine de Saint-Exupéry
23. “Learn to love yourself from the inside and you would not need others to love you from the outside.” ― Efrat Cybulkiewicz
24. “You save yourself or you remain unsaved.” ― Alice Sebold
25. “The secret of happiness is to see all the marvels of the world, and never to forget the drops of oil on the spoon.” ― Paulo Coelho
26. “If we are worried about the future, then we must look today at the upbringing of children.” ― Gordon B. Hinckley
27. “As for the journey of life; at some point, you will realize that YOU are the driver and you will drive!” ― Steve Maraboli
28. “The real difference between people is between those who take responsibility for their situation in life and those who blame others.” ― Marty Rubin
29. “The power to lead is the power to mislead, and the power to mislead is the power to destroy.” ― Thomas S. Monson
I hope you liked the above Inspiring Self-responsibility Quotes. Don’t forget to mention the best line that you liked most from the above lines in the comment box below.
You may also like the motivational articles mentioned below:
- Personal Responsibility Quotes
- Personal Growth Quotes
- Self-control Quotes
- Self-Awareness Quotes
- Self-Motivation Quotes
- Self-Improvement Quotes
Also, you can join our Instagram page to get daily positive lines or you can visit our Pinterest page to get motivational images.