Self-worth is a word that means one’s own worth. As an individual person, everyone needs to know their own worth. When we know ourselves, and our capabilities, then we can make ourselves even better. To know how self-worth works in our lives, we sharing here the 17 best self-worth quotes to help you to know your worth, and how you can make yourself worthy.
Self-Worth Quotes to make yourself worthy
Find the best inspiring self-worth quotes to make yourself worthy in your life.
1. “If you wish to achieve worthwhile things in your personal and career life, you must become a worthwhile person in your own self-development.” ― Brian Tracy
Everything is because of you
Inspiring self-worth quotes to know that everything that happens to is only because of you.
2. “Whatever is happening to me is my own fault. I have done something wrong, something so huge I can’t even see it, something that’s drowning me.” ― Margaret Atwood
3. “If you spend your time hoping someone will suffer the consequences for what they did to your heart, then you’re allowing them to hurt you a second time in your mind.” ― Shannon L. Alder
Quotes to know that your opinion is important
4. “What’s important to me is not others’ opinions of me, but what’s important to me is my opinion of myself.” ― C. JoyBell C.
Let people avoid you
Inspiring self-worth quotes to know that let people avoid you, but if you care about yourself, worth yourself then other things are worthless.
5. “If people avoid you, you will have more time to do fine research on a cure for whatever truly afflicts you.” ― Maya Angelou
Self-Worth Quotes to Be strong
6. “Strong people have a strong sense of self-worth and self-awareness; they don’t need the approval of others.” ― Roy T. Bennett
7. “Anger, resentment, and jealousy don’t change the heart of others– it only changes yours.” ― Shannon Alder
Never doubt yourself
8. “Every second that you spend on doubting your worth, every moment that you use to criticize yourself; is a second of your life wasted, is a moment of your life thrown away.” ― C. JoyBell C.
Quotes to know that you are your best friend
9. “Never forget that once upon a time, in an unguarded moment, you will find yourself as a friend.” ― Elizabeth Gilbert
Self-Worth Quotes to be yourself
10. “One of the greatest regrets in life is being what others would want you to be, rather than being yourself.” ― Shannon L. Alder
Self-Worth Quotes to accept yourself
11. “We cannot think of being acceptable to others until we have first proven acceptable to ourselves.” ― Malcolm X
12. “You are not what others think you are. You are what God knows you are.” ― Shannon Alder
Never think you are alone
13. “If you realize that God is a best friend that stands beside you when others cast stones you will never be afraid, never feel worthless, and never feel alone.” ― Shannon Alder
Believe that you are worthy
14. “Sometimes the hardest part of the journey is believing you’re worthy of the trip.” ― Glenn Beck
15. “It is difficult to make a man miserable while he feels worthy of himself and claims kindred to the great God who made him.” ― Abraham Lincoln
Quotes to free yourself
16. “Let your creative and imaginative mind run freely; it will take you places you never dreamed of and provide breakthroughs that others once thought were impossible.” ― Idowu Koyenikan
No need to prove anyone
Inspiring Self-Worth Quotes to know that you are more than worthy. There is no need to prove anyone anything.
17. “The moment you feel you have to prove your worth to someone is the moment to absolutely and utterly walk away.” ― Alysia Harris
Final Words: I hope you liked the above Self-Worth Quotes. Don’t forget to mention the best line that you liked most from the above lines in the comment box below.
You may also like the Motivational quotes mentioned below:
Also, you can join our Instagram page to get daily positive lines or you can visit our Pinterest page to get motivational images.
Quotes source: Goodreads