Read Tony Curl’s sayings & quotes from his book “Seriously Simple Stuff to Get You Unstuck” that will help us to get unstuck, to inspire, and to get us moving forward in our life.
Tony Curl is an accomplished keynote speaker who aims to get people excited to move forward. He also shares his knowledge for youth and small business start-ups.
“Seriously Simple Stuff to Get You Unstuck” is a collection of stories, sayings, and strategies of Tony Curl that will help you to understand what is important in your life and what is important for you to do to create actions for your greatest ever life.
Seriously Simple Stuff To Get You Unstuck Quotes
1. “Grounding is most effective when you have someplace to go.” ― Tony Curl
2. “When you know where you are going, grounding brings strength and confidence, when you’re stagnant you get caught in the past.” ― Tony Curl
3. “Take the time to celebrate stillness and silence and see the joy that the world can bring, simply.” ― Tony Curl
4. “Toxic people sell you short. When you listen to them, you give them power, that’s when you sell yourself short.” ― Tony Curl
5. “Reflection is a valuable tool, but only in the way to drive a way forward.” ― Tony Curl
6. “I needed to realize my role in the drama and it was only then that I could learn and be better for it and move forward.” ― Tony Curl
7. “We believe in the good old days; we believe our best is in the past. Our past is our memories, our past is our learnings, our past should stay where it is. And we should let it.” ― Tony Curl
8. “When you find yourself internally, you find what nourishes you from within. You lose that entitlement and anger when YOU deliver.” ― Tony Curl
9. “Use the potential you have through intention and action and enjoy your journey.” ― Tony Curl
Make life simple
10. “One thing I can assure you, life is not easy, but it can be simple. Focus on what’s important and don’t let your distractions derail you.” ― Tony Curl
11. “Could you free yourself from the chains of the oppressors and learn to live in the beauty of YOU?” ― Tony Curl
Related: Quotes from the Book “Life, the Truth, and Being Free”
Maximize your potential
12. “Start maximizing what you have, instead of worrying what you don’t have.” ― Tony Curl
13. “Life is not meant to be easy. But it can be simple.” ― Tony Curl
14. “We are partners in our own deception. The lies we tell ourselves. The life we have settled for when we yearn for the life we wish for. We become our own worst enemy as we yearn for the things we don’t have and discredit the gifts we have.” ― Tony Curl
15. “Hope builds dreams. Fear keeps us firmly entrenched in the status quo.” ― Tony Curl
16. “Something painful happens and that hate flares within and sticks around. Hate keeps the pain; forgiveness lets it go. Hate breeds poison, forgiveness breeds peace.” ― Tony Curl
17. “When you chain yourself to hate, you chain yourself to pain.” ― Tony Curl
18. “Many people have stopped growing. When you stop growing, you stop living. Many have stopped living and now just bide their time before it becomes official.” ― Tony Curl
Changing the world
19. “We need more people in this world, energized by chasing a quest or a goal and that is what will energize the world.” ― Tony Curl
Final Words: I hope you liked the above Quotes from the Book “Seriously Simple Stuff To Get You Unstuck”. Don’t forget to mention the best line that you liked most from the above lines in the comment box below.
You may also like the Motivational quotes mentioned below:
- Quotes from the Book “In The Heart Of The World”
- Quotes from the Book “A Simple Path”
- Quotes from the Book “No Greater Love”
- Quotes from the Book “In My Own Words”