Read here Shah Rukh Khan Quotes to find motivation for your life.
Shah Rukh Khan was born on 2 November 1965 in Delhi. His father died in 1981 and his mother died in 1991. His sister Shahnaz Lalarukh faced a deep depression and he started to take care of his sister. Shahrukh was always worried that his parents did not see his success. Shahrukh first started working in TV and started working on many TV serials. He made his Bollywood debut through the movie Deewana. In 1992, his 3 films Deewana, Dil Aashna Hai, and Raju Ban Gaya Gentleman were released and were also huge hits in the cinema industry. He started to give one-by-one superhit romantic films to Bollywood. Shah Rukh is not from any film family but he proved that talent does not depend on the family, it depends on you. Shahrukh is called the king of romance in Bollywood. Let’s read Shah Rukh Khan Quotes that will help you to struggle & achieve success in your life.
Shah Rukh Khan Motivational Quotes
Read here the best inspirational quotes said by Shah Rukh Khan on various topics to find some motivation.
Life Quotes by Shah Rukh Khan
1. “A moment will come when there isn’t anything that’s going right. But don’t panic. With a little embarrassment, you will survive it.” ― Shah Rukh Khan
2. “Don’t be bound by rules, don’t hurt anybody, and never ever live somebody else’s dream.” ― Shah Rukh Khan
3. “Believe that your job is to make people smile.” ― Shah Rukh Khan
4. “Everyone has their own way of expressing happiness.” ― Shah Rukh Khan
5. “I think we Indians are afraid to show and celebrate our happiness” ― Shah Rukh Khan
Shah Rukh Khan Quotes on Friendship
6. “I do have a close circle of friends and I am very fortunate to have them as friends. I feel very close to them.” ― Shah Rukh Khan
7. “I think friends are everything in life after your family.” ― Shah Rukh Khan
8. “You come across lots of people all the time but you only make very few friends.” ― Shah Rukh Khan
9. “You have to be true to your friend otherwise nothing the point in life.” ― Shah Rukh Khan
Shah Rukh Khan Quotes on Love
10. “You can’t force people to love you.” ― Shah Rukh Khan
11. “I think love can happen at any age… it has no age.” ― Shah Rukh Khan
12. “There is no right time and the right place for love… it can happen any time.” ― Shah Rukh Khan
Best Inspiring Quotes by Shah Rukh Khan
13. “I believe we need to just let everyone not be judged in terms of religion, groups or nations, or regions.” ― Shah Rukh Khan
14. “It’s okay to be confused. Confusion is the route to all clarity in the world.” ― Shah Rukh Khan
15. “Relationship kills love. Relationships have rules. And rules are misinterpreted.” ― Shah Rukh Khan
16. “Sometimes a lot of us men think we are doing everything for the woman we love, but there is an aspect of a woman a man doesn’t understand.” ― Shah Rukh Khan
Success & Failure
17. “Whether people like it or not, my marketing thought is if you keep something in front of people for too long, they get used to it.” ― Shah Rukh Khan
18. “Success is not a good teacher, failure makes you humble.” ― Shah Rukh Khan
19. “The only cure for failure at work is more work.” ― Shah Rukh Khan
20. “Success and failure are both parts of life. Both are not permanent.” ― Shah Rukh Khan
21. “There is only one religion in the world – hard work.” ― Shah Rukh Khan
Related: Sanjay Dutt Motivational Quotes
Final Words: I hope you liked the above Shah Rukh Khan Quotes. Don’t forget to mention the best line that you liked most from the above lines in the comment box below.
You may also like the Motivational quotes mentioned below:
Also, you can join our Instagram page to get daily positive lines or you can visit our Pinterest page to get motivational images.