Read here some motivational quotes said by Shahid Kapoor to find motivation.
Shahid Kapoor’s journey started as a background dancer in the Bollywood industry. After impressing everyone with his impressive dance moves, Shahid was selected for his first film “Ishq Vishk”, and also won the Filmfare Award for Best Male Debut. He then went on to act in films such as Vivah, Jab We Met, Kaminey, Haider, Udta Punjab, and Kabir Singh and received much acclaim. He has managed to create an identity for himself within the competitive industry. Initially, he was famous for playing romantic roles, but he later went on to make his mark in action films. Today he is considered one of the most successful actors in Bollywood.
Shahid Kapoor Inspirational Quotes
Shahid Kapoor Quotes will teach you about love, relationship, attachment, family, career, life & more.
Shahid Kapoor Quotes on Attachment
1. “Attachment is your biggest strength and your biggest weakness.” ― Shahid Kapoor
2. “Attachment gives you the power to love someone more than yourself. ” ― Shahid Kapoor
3. “It becomes difficult to live when you lose something you are attached to.” ― Shahid Kapoor
4. “When we have lost, we should go beyond that and get truly attached to someone.” ― Shahid Kapoor
Shahid Kapoor Quotes on Love & Relationship
5. “Loving someone truly is the most beautiful feeling.” ― Shahid Kapoor
6. “Relationships are beautiful, and it’s wonderful to find someone you can spend time with and share your life with. But there’s also a lot of pressure attached to that.” ― Shahid Kapoor
7. “You can’t be in a relationship until you have discovered yourself fully.” ― Shahid Kapoor
8. “Every relationship deserves certain credibility and respectability. For me, it’s always been like that.” ― Shahid Kapoor
9. “You should be complete within yourself so that when you’re in a relationship, you can give out happiness rather than expect it.” ― Shahid Kapoor
Shahid Kapoor Quotes on Life
10. “No matter what background you come from, there is nobody in this world who can say that their life is without troubles.” ― Shahid Kapoor
11. “Everybody faces problems at some point in their life. All that matters is how you deal with it.” ― Shahid Kapoor
Shahid Kapoor’s Quotes on Family
12. “I don’t have a regular happy family like most people. My parents are separated; my dad married someone else and so did my mom. All my siblings are from my parents’ other marriages. So yes, it is complicated, and I don’t like talking about it or explaining this to everybody. But all this doesn’t stop us from being close to each other.” ― Shahid Kapoor
13. “While I believe in marriage as an institution, I am also petrified of it.” ― Shahid Kapoor
Shahid Kapoor’s Quotes on Work & Career
14. “I cannot do a film I don’t believe in, however safe it might be.” ― Shahid Kapoor
15. “I am very passionate about what I do; I give it 200 percent, and I don’t think it will ever change. That’s the most difficult journey, and it comes with time.” ― Shahid Kapoor
16. “I agree when others say I am underrated as an actor… When you give super-hit films, then only you are considered as a good actor.” ― Shahid Kapoor
17. “Indian cinema gives you everything that western cinema doesn’t. It’s maseladar and spicy. If you like Indian food, I think you’ll love Indian movies.” ― Shahid Kapoor
Shahid Kapoor Quotes on Failure & Success
18. “I don’t think there’s anybody in this world who should be required to make you feel good about yourself. Be happy on your own.” ― Shahid Kapoor
19. “It feels bad when a film doesn’t work; everyone puts in a lot of effort to make a movie. The positive side to failure – they make me work harder.” ― Shahid Kapoor
20. “The amount of time you invest in a film is not directly proportional to its success.” ― Shahid Kapoor
21. “You need to be successful to be appreciated.” ― Shahid Kapoor
22. “I used to be in my own world and keep to myself all the time, so there may have been a perception that was misconstrued as arrogance. But when people interact with you, then they know the real you.” ― Shahid Kapoor
Final Words: I hope you liked the above Shahid Kapoor Quotes. Don’t forget to mention the best line that you liked most from the above lines in the comment box below.
You may also like the Motivational quotes mentioned below:
Also, you can join our Instagram page to get daily positive lines or you can visit our Pinterest page to get motivational images.
All quotes are collected from Brainy Quotes.