Sharon Marie Tate Polanski was an American actress and model. During the 1960s.
She played small television roles before appearing in films and was regularly featured in fashion magazines as a model and cover girl.
Sharon made her film debut in 1961 as an extra in Barabbas with Anthony Quinn. Her most remembered performance was as Jennifer North in the 1967 cult classic film Valley of the Dolls, which earned her a Golden Globe Award nomination.
On August 9, 1969, Tate and four others were murdered by members of the Manson Family, a cult, in the home she shared with Polanski. She was eight and a half months pregnant.
Read here some inspiring quotes by Sharon Tate to find some motivation.
Sharon Tate Quotes
Read the below inspiring quotes by Sharon Tate.
1. “Everything that’s realistic has some sort of ugliness in it. Even a flower is ugly when it wilts, a bird when it seeks its prey, the ocean when it becomes violent.” ― Sharon Tate
2. “My whole life has been decided by fate. I’ve never planned anything that’s happened to me.” ― Sharon Tate
3. “My definition of love is being full. Complete. It makes everything lighter. Beauty is something you see. Love is something you feel.” ― Sharon Tate
4. “I’m happier when I’m working. I don’t have time to think much that way.” ― Sharon Tate
5. “I honestly don’t understand the big fuss made over nudity and sex in films. It’s silly.” ― Sharon Tate
6. “I don’t fool myself. I can’t see myself doing Shakespeare.” ― Sharon Tate
7. “Sexiness is all in the eye of the beholder. I think it should be. Absolutely. My sex appeal, whatever it might be, isn’t obvious… at least to me.” ― Sharon Tate
8. “I’m very unpredictable. Very, very impulsive. Extremely. Absolutely! Sometimes I don’t know what I want to do from one day to the next. I can’t enjoy anything premeditated; I just do it as I feel it. But whatever I do is motivated by honesty.” ― Sharon Tate
9. “I honestly don’t understand the big fuss made over nudity and sex in films. It’s silly. On TV, the children can watch people murdering each other, which is a very unnatural thing, but they can’t watch two people in the very natural process of making love. Now, really, that doesn’t make any sense, does it?” ― Sharon Tate
10. “Sometimes, I think it would be better to be a sex symbol because at least I would know where I was…But I’d lose my mind!” ― Sharon Tate
I hope you liked the above Sharon Tate Quotes. Don’t forget to mention the best line that you liked most from the above lines in the comment box below.
You may also like the motivational articles mentioned below:
- Swami Vivekananda Quotes
- Betty White Quotes
- C. S. Lewis Quotes
- Andrew Carnegie Quotes
- Albert Einstein Quotes
- Steve Jobs Quotes
- Rabindranath Quotes
- Carl Sagan Quotes
Also, you can join our Instagram page to get daily positive lines or you can visit our Pinterest page to get motivational images.