Happiness is a combination of how satisfied you are with your life and how good you feel on a day-to-day basis. For example, finding success after trying to reach our goal. This is one type of emotion. It depends on the mentality of a person in a specified situation. Here we have collected 14 short happiness quotes that will help you to be happy.
14 short happiness quotes
1. “Think of all the beauty still left around you and be happy.” ― Anne Frank
2. “Happiness depends on your mindset and attitude.” ― Roy T. Bennett
3. “If you have good thoughts they will shine out of your face like sunbeams.” ― Roald Dahl
4. “One of the simplest ways to stay happy is letting go of the things that make you sad.” ― daily dose
5. “The happiness of love is in action; its test is what one is willing to do for others.” ― Lew Wallace
6. “If you feel happy, Smile with all your heart.” ― Paul Ian Guillermo
7. “If you walk in joy, happiness is close behind.” ― Todd Stocker
8. “The purpose of our lives is to be happy.” ― Dalai Lama
9. “I make positive choices so I can be happy.” ― Hayley Williams
10. “SMILE more often to be happy in your life.” ― Al Munoz
11. “Happiness is simply a habit of looking on the brighter side of everything.” ― Richelle E. Goodrich
12. “Don’t focus on outward means of satisfaction if you want to be happy.” ― Trebor Healey
13. “Understanding of reality is the main key of happiness.” ― Arya Vidhan
14. “There is only one happiness in this life, to love and be loved.” ― George Sand
Conclusion: I hope you liked these short happiness quotes. Don’t forget to mention the best line that you liked most from the above lines in the comment box below.
You can read our other motivational quotes from the below list.
- Short attitude quotes for girls
- Positive attitude quotes for girls
- Quotes to be yourself
- Father’s Day Quotes & Wishes