Shraddha Kapoor proved herself as a successful actress in the Bollywood industry by working hard and skills. Read Inspiring Quotes from Shraddha Kapoor that will help you to create a separate identity for yourself.
Short Biography of Shraddha Kapoor
Shraddha Kapoor was born on 3 March 1987 in Mumbai. She is the daughter of the famous actor, Shakti Kapoor. Belonging to a family of actors, Shraddha also wanted to become an actress from a young age. She used to rehearse film dialogues and dance to Bollywood songs in front of the mirror by dressing in her parents’ clothes. She used to go with her father to various shooting locations in her childhood.
Shraddha did her schooling at Jamnabai Narsee School and at the age of 15 she shifted to the American School of Bombay. Shraddha used to enjoy doing challenging work since childhood. While studying at the age of 17, Shraddha used to consider herself competitive and used to play football and handball as she felt that these games were challenging.
Shraddha then enrolled in psychology at Boston University but left in her fresh year to appear in her first film Teen Patti, after being spotted on Facebook by producer Ambika Hinduja.
Her father Shakti Kapoor says that at the age of 16, Salman Khan was offered her debut in Lucky: No Time for Love, but she declined the offer as she aspired to become a psychologist.
In 2010, Shraddha made her acting debut along with Amitabh Bachchan and R. Madhavan in the film Teen Patti. After her debut, she signed a three-film deal with Yash Raj Films and was featured in Luv Ka The End in 2011. For her performance in the film, Shraddha received the Stardust Searchlight Award for Best Actress.
In 2013, Shraddha got her career-changing film Aashiqui 2. Aashiqui 2 movie was a super hit at the box office and Shraddha got a lot of praise. After Ashiqui 2, Shraddha worked in many superhit films like Ek Villain, ABCD 2, Baaghi, Rock On 2, Half Girlfriend, Stree, Saaho, Chhichhore.
Now she is included in the list of most popular and highest-paid actresses in India and is one of the most followed Indian actresses on Instagram. Despite being from a film background, Shraddha worked very hard to prove herself and earned a separate identity for herself among the successful actresses.
Shraddha Kapoor Inspiring Quotes
Read some motivational quotes said by Shraddha Kapoor to find motivation in your life.
1. “I used to trust people easily, but now I’m a little careful because some experiences have taught me to not trust anyone blindly.” – Shraddha Kapoor learned from her experiences that it’s important to be cautious when trusting people because not everyone may have good intentions. This quote inspires us to be more discerning and careful in our relationships.
2. “My mom is the most beautiful woman and I think she has taken some serum to look young all her life.” – Shraddha Kapoor admires her mom’s beauty and humorously suggests that her mom has a secret to staying young. This quote reminds us to appreciate and celebrate the beauty and humor in our loved ones.
3. “My style statement is to be myself! Because if you try to imitate someone else, you will end up feeling uncomfortable.” – Shraddha believes in being true to herself. She’s saying that trying to copy someone else’s style can make you feel awkward. This quote encourages us to embrace our uniqueness and not imitate others.
4. “Acting is something I’ve always loved and enjoyed.” – Shraddha Kapoor has a deep passion for acting. This quote encourages us to pursue what we love and find joy in it, just like she does with acting.
5. “When you know someone, and you get to work with them, automatically there is this comfort zone that comes in.” – Shraddha Kapoor explains that when you know someone well and collaborate with them, you naturally feel comfortable around them. This quote inspires us to build strong, comfortable relationships with people we work with or know.
6. “It is amazing to sing in front of a live audience. It is incredible. The energy is awesome.” – Shraddha finds performing in front of a live audience to be an incredible experience because of the positive energy from the crowd. This quote encourages us to embrace opportunities that bring us joy and energize us.
Read: Anushka Sharma Quotes
7. “I am a die-hard fan of dancing and would take my dad’s clothes and my mom’s clothes and dance in front of the mirror.” – Shraddha Kapoor expresses her love for dancing and how she used to dance in front of the mirror using her parents’ clothes. This quote reminds us to passionately pursue our interests and have fun doing so.
8. “Sound sleep is the best beauty product.” – Shraddha Kapoor emphasizes that getting enough sleep is the best way to look and feel beautiful. This quote inspires us to prioritize self-care and rest for our well-being.
9. “Sound sleep, one of the most important but underrated things, helps to make you more beautiful. I can never understand how people work so hard that they miss out on their sleep.” – Shraddha stresses the importance of quality sleep for enhancing beauty. She can’t comprehend why some people work so hard that they sacrifice their sleep. This quote encourages us to value and prioritize our sleep for our overall health and beauty.
Read: Vidya Balan Quotes
10. “I know if I don’t work hard, I will be left behind. So, I continue to work hard.” – Shraddha Kapoor understands that hard work is necessary to stay competitive. This quote inspires us to persevere and put in the effort required to succeed and not fall behind.
11. “Lack of etiquette and manners is a huge turn-off.” – Shraddha Kapoor finds it unattractive when people lack good manners and etiquette. This quote reminds us of the importance of being polite and respectful in our interactions with others.
12. “Men who don’t behave decently are irritating.” – Shraddha expresses her irritation when men don’t behave decently. This quote encourages us to value respectful and decent behavior in our relationships.
13. “I don’t like guys who show off. When will guys realize that girls hate showoffs!” – Shraddha Kapoor dislikes people who boast about themselves. She humorously wonders when men will realize that showing off is unappealing to many women. This quote reminds us to be humble and genuine rather than showing off.
14. “From what I’ve learned, it’s nice to be friendly. It’s nice to make people feel good about themselves.” – Shraddha Kapoor believes in being friendly and uplifting to others. This quote inspires us to be kind and make people feel good about themselves through our actions.
15. “I want to keep bettering myself as an actor and singer.” – Shraddha Kapoor aims to improve her skills as an actor and singer continually. This quote encourages us to have a growth mindset and strive for self-improvement in our chosen fields.
16. “I want to do something that people have not seen before… surprise everyone. There has to be variety in work.” – Shraddha Kapoor desires to be innovative and offer something unique in her work. This quote inspires us to seek novelty and diversity in our endeavors to stand out and surprise others.
I hope you liked these Shraddha Kapoor Quotes. Don’t forget to mention the best line that you liked most from the above lines in the comment box below.
You may also like the Motivational quotes mentioned below:
Quotes source: Brainy Quote