Shraddha Kapoor proved herself as a successful actress in the Bollywood industry by working hard and skills. Read Inspiring Quotes from Shraddha Kapoor that will help you to create a separate identity for yourself.
Short Biography of Shraddha Kapoor
Shraddha Kapoor was born on 3 March 1987 in Mumbai. She is the daughter of the famous actor, Shakti Kapoor. Belonging to a family of actors, Shraddha also wanted to become an actress from a young age. She used to rehearse film dialogues and dance to Bollywood songs in front of the mirror by dressing in her parents’ clothes. She used to go with her father to various shooting locations in her childhood.
Shraddha did her schooling at Jamnabai Narsee School and at the age of 15 she shifted to the American School of Bombay. Shraddha used to enjoy doing challenging work since childhood. While studying at the age of 17, Shraddha used to consider herself competitive and used to play football and handball as she felt that these games were challenging.
Shraddha then enrolled in psychology at Boston University but left in her fresh year to appear in her first film Teen Patti, after being spotted on Facebook by producer Ambika Hinduja.
Her father Shakti Kapoor says that at the age of 16, Salman Khan was offered her debut in Lucky: No Time for Love, but she declined the offer as she aspired to become a psychologist.
In 2010, Shraddha made her acting debut along with Amitabh Bachchan and R.Madhavan in the film Teen Patti. After her debut, she signed a three-film deal with Yash Raj Films and was featured in Luv Ka The End in 2011. For her performance in the film, Shraddha received the Stardust Searchlight Award for Best Actress.
In 2013, Shraddha got her career-changing film Aashiqui 2. Aashiqui 2 movie was a super hit at the box office and Shraddha got a lot of praise. After Ashiqui 2, Shraddha worked in many superhit films like Ek Villain, ABCD 2, Baaghi, Rock On 2, Half Girlfriend, Stree, Saaho, Chhichhore.
Now she is included in the list of most popular and highest-paid actresses in India and is one of the most followed Indian actresses on Instagram. Despite being from a film background, Shraddha worked very hard to prove herself and earned a separate identity for herself among the successful actresses.
Shraddha Kapoor Inspiring Quotes
Read some motivational quotes said by Shraddha Kapoor to find motivation in your life.
2. “My mom is the most beautiful woman and I think she has taken some serum to look young all her life.” ― Shraddha Kapoor
3. “My style statement is to be myself! Because if you try to imitate someone else, you will end up feeling uncomfortable.” ― Shraddha Kapoor
4. “Acting is something I’ve always loved and enjoyed.” ― Shraddha Kapoor
5. “When you know someone, and you get to work with them, automatically there is this comfort zone that comes in.” ― Shraddha Kapoor
6. “It is amazing to sing in front of a live audience. It is incredible. The energy is awesome.” ― Shraddha Kapoor
7. “I am a die-hard fan of dancing and would take my dad’s clothes and my mom’s clothes and dance in front of the mirror.” ― Shraddha Kapoor
8. “Sound sleep is the best beauty product.” ― Shraddha Kapoor
9. “Sound sleep, one of the most important but underrated things, helps to make you more beautiful. I can never understand how people work so hard that they miss out on their sleep.” ― Shraddha Kapoor
Best Motivational Quotes by Shraddha Kapoor
The best motivational quotes said by Shraddha Kapoor to inspire you.
10. “I know if I don’t work hard, I will be left behind. So, I continue to work hard.” ― Shraddha Kapoor
11. “Lack of etiquette and manners is a huge turn-off.” ― Shraddha Kapoor
12. “Men who don’t behave decently are irritating.” ― Shraddha Kapoor
13. “I don’t like guys who show off. When will guys realize that girls hate showoffs!” ― Shraddha Kapoor
14. “From what I’ve learned, it’s nice to be friendly. It’s nice to make people feel good about themselves.” ― Shraddha Kapoor
15. “I want to keep bettering myself as an actor and singer.” ― Shraddha Kapoor
16. “I want to do something that people have not seen before… surprise everyone. There has to be variety in work.” ― Shraddha Kapoor
Final Words: I hope you liked the above Shraddha Kapoor Quotes. Don’t forget to mention the best line that you liked most from the above lines in the comment box below.
You may also like the Motivational quotes mentioned below: