Welcome to the world of snake riddles! These brain teasers are a fun and challenging way to test your knowledge about these slithering creatures. From the venomous cobra to the non-venomous garter snake, there is a wide variety of snakes to discover and learn about through these riddles. So get ready to unravel the mysteries of these fascinating creatures and let your mind slither through the twists and turns of these snake riddles.
Snake Riddles With Answers
1. What are a snake’s favorite magic spells? Answer: Abra-da-cobra and adder-ca-dabra!
2. What did the boy snake say to the girl snake on Valentine’s Day? Answer: Give me a hug and a hiss, honey.
3. What did the snake give to his wife? Answer: A goodnight hiss!
4. What do most people do when they see a python? Answer: They re-coil!
5. What do snakes do after they fight? Answer: Hiss and makeup!
Also Find: Ancient Riddles & River Riddles
6. What do you call a snake with a great personality? Answer: A snake charmer!
7. What do you get when you cross a snake and a pie? Answer: A pie-thon!
8. What is a snake’s favorite dance? Answer: The mamba
9. What snakes are found on cars? Answer: Windshield vipers!
10. What snakes are good at doing sums? Answer: Adders!
11. What subject are snakes good at school? Answer: Hiss-tory !
12. Why are snakes hard to fool? Answer: You can’t pull their leg!
Tricky Snake Riddles With Answers
13. Why couldn’t the snake talk? Answer: It had a frog in his throat!
14. Why did the ninja-like kill huge snakes? Answer: He wanted to put a big hiss in his cutting slice!
15. What do you get if you cross a canary? Answer: A sing-a-long!
16. What do you call a snake who works for the government? Answer: A civil serpent!
17. What did the doctor give the sick snake? Answer: Asp-irin!
18. This is sometimes called a serpent and its skin has a lot of scales. It can have a venomous bite and some have rattles in their tails. Answer: The snake
19. It has plenty of backbone but doesn’t have a let. It peels like an orange but it comes from an egg. Answer: snake
20. In the first book of the Bible this creature tempted Adam and Eve to eat fruit that they shouldn’t have, so Eden is where they had to leave. Answer: Snake
21. If roses are red, snakes can fly, and violets are blue, something is wrong with this statement and I hope you find it too. Answer: Violets are not really blue, and there really is a snake called a flying snake
22. If a snake married an undertaker, what would they embroider on their towels? Answer: Hiss and Hearse (His and Hers)
23. I have no legs but I can swim and and I can shock you. What am I? Answer: Sea Snake
24. Creeping on its belly, curled into a ring. Eyes forever open, beware its lethal sting. Answer: Snake
(Image Source: freepik.com)