Here find some best collections of snowman riddles, funny puzzle questions, and brain teasers for kids and adults. And to solve these puzzles we are also sharing the answer to the question.
Snowman Riddles With Answers
1. A man without bones whose flesh is cold. A man unthinking who is always shrinking. Who is he? Answer: snowman
2. A pipe, a carrot, and a couple sticks are lying together in a field. Why? Answer: They’re what is left of a melted snowman.
3. I am a man without bones, without blood, without life. My flesh is white, cold and shrinking. What am I? Answer: snowman
4. I come in winter. I cannot see, hear, or feel. I can’t eat, but you can eat parts of me. Answer: snowman
Also Find: Situation Riddles With Answers
5. I saw a man in white, he looked quite a sight he was not old, but he stood in the cold and when he felt the sun, he started to run who could he be? please answer me. Answer: snowman
6. There is a man that can never enjoy the fireplace, who is this man? Answer: Snowman.
7. They made me a mouth, but didn’t give me breath. Water gives me life, but the sun brings me death. Answer: snowman
8. What do snowman call snowflakes? Answer: Stem cells
9. What do you get when you cross a snowman with a vampire? Answer: Frostbite
10. What is the favorite Mexican food of snowmen? Answer: Brrrrr-itos!
11. What kind of party does a snowman throw? Answer: A Snow Ball
12. What man cannot live inside the house? Answer: A snowman.