Read here Inspiring Quotes from the National Award winner Sonam Kapoor that will help you inspire in your life.
Sonam Kapoor was born on 09 June 1985 in Mumbai. She is the daughter of famous actor Anil Kapoor. Sonam’s schooling was completed in Juhu. She was very interested in Rugby and Basketball. Sonam also took training in Kathak, classical music, and Latin dance. Due to her weight, she had to face a lot of difficulties. Her weight was around 80 kg.
At the age of 15, Sonam worked as a waitress but for a limited period of time. Sonam Kapoor studied theater and arts from United World College of South East Asia, Singapore. Famous actress Rani Mukerji was Sonam’s family friend and was working in the 2005 Hindi film Black. Sonam had a desire to become a director and writer and with her father’s recommendation, Sanjay Leela Bhansali gave Sonam the job of an assistant director in the film Black.
Sonam expressed her desire to become an actress while working for Black Movie and Sanjay Leela Bhansali inspired her to lose weight. Sonam lost 35 kilograms in 2 years and started her acting career in 2007 in Sanjay Leela Bhansali’s film Saawariya. Although Saawariya movie was a flop and she had to work in many films to get success. The movie Raanjhanaa in 2013 marked a turning point in her career. She has also worked in superhit movies like Prem Ratan Dhan Payo, Neerja, Pad Man, Sanju. She has also received the National Film Award for her work in the film Neerja. Sonam has got a place in Forbes India’s Celebrity 100 list on the basis of her income and popularity. On 8 May 2018, Kapoor married Indian businessman Anand Ahuja.
Read here 26 inspiring quotes with some inspiring movie dialogues said by Sonam Kapoor.
Sonam Kapoor Inspiring Quotes
1. “I think every single imperfection adds to your beauty. I’d rather be imperfect than perfect. ” ― Sonam Kapoor
2. “Style is an expression of your individuality. Who you are and what your mood is, is what you wear.” ― Sonam Kapoor
3. “Boldness does not necessarily mean stripping. I think people have the wrong notion about boldness.” ― Sonam Kapoor
4. “Style is all about being comfortable.” ― Sonam Kapoor
5. “I don’t believe in following a style because it is a trend. I need to be comfortable in my clothes.” ― Sonam Kapoor
6. “Being in love is the best feeling on the planet. I really believe that love makes the world go round.” ― Sonam Kapoor
7. “I have had no successful love story yet. I hope I will succeed next time when I fall in love.” ― Sonam Kapoor
8. “I am Anil Kapoor’s daughter, so I am always compared with legends. It is a part and parcel of my life.” ― Sonam Kapoor
9. “Art reflects society. Cinema doesn’t dictate – you portray what society demands.” ― Sonam Kapoor
10. “No relationship works without making an effort. That goes without saying. But you should never overcompensate.” ― Sonam Kapoor
11. “Women of worth are those who want positive change for themselves, their families, community, or society, which I think is important.” ― Sonam Kapoor
12. “For me, a woman of worth is someone who has self-respect, who believes that she can change things in society.” ― Sonam Kapoor
13. “So many women are financially dependent on men. So why can’t men be dependent on women? I’m totally okay with it.” ― Sonam Kapoor
14. “I think most couples drift apart because of comparisons.” ― Sonam Kapoor
15. “Unfortunately, in our society, a perfect match is when the man is more successful than the woman.” ― Sonam Kapoor
16. “I don’t care about controversies. I don’t care what other people think.” ― Sonam Kapoor
17. “One needs to constantly read up, practice, and work, irrespective of your profession.” ― Sonam Kapoor
18. “If I feel as an actor that I know everything, then how will I grow? How will I improve? I’ll be stuck in a rut, and eventually, I’ll grow complacent.” ― Sonam Kapoor
19. “I feel I am lucky. I am grateful for this life that God has given me.” ― Sonam Kapoor
20. “I am happy, as I am getting to do work that I want to do and enjoy doing it.” ― Sonam Kapoor
21. “There are more chances of fireworks when different people are together than similar personalities.” ― Sonam Kapoor
22. “My biggest ambition is happiness.” ― Sonam Kapoor
23. “It makes me happy that people recognize me and want to click pictures with me.” ― Sonam Kapoor
24. “I want to push myself as an actress and don’t want to get into the rat race. With every film, I want to grow as a person and an actress. The character I play needs to change me in real life.” ― Sonam Kapoor
25. “I’ve realized I have to be very careful in what I say. I speak my heart out. Such honesty is not appreciated in the film industry.” ― Sonam Kapoor
26. “I have aspirations to conquer the world. Let’s see what happens.” ― Sonam Kapoor
Sonam Kapoor Inspiring Movie Dialogues
1. “True love lives in the eyes, not on the lips. And your eyes are clearly telling the truth of your love.” ― Sonam Kapoor (Prem Ratan Dhan Payo)
2. “There’s always some foolishness in the way of True Love. Without it, there’s no feeling in the love story.” ― Sonam Kapoor (Ek Ladki Ko Dekha Toh Aisa Laga)
3. “Those who have the light of love, no darkness can touch them.” ― Sonam Kapoor (Saawariya)
4. “If I lose you, then I will lose myself.” ― Sonam Kapoor (Aisha)
5. “Until we find true love, we do not even know what is missing in life.” ― Sonam Kapoor (Ek Ladki Ko Dekha Toh Aisa Laga)
6. “Love doesn’t happen with a plan. No one can force anyone in love. Love just happens. Anywhere, anytime and with anyone.” ― Sonam Kapoor (Aisha)
Final Words: I hope you liked the above Sonam Kapoor Quotes. Don’t forget to mention the best line that you liked most from the above lines in the comment box below.
You may also like the Motivational quotes mentioned below: