Here find some best collections of spring riddles, funny puzzle questions, and brain teasers for kids and adults. And to solve these puzzles we are also sharing the answer to the question.
Spring Riddles With Answers
1. I am a bow that can’t be tied. Answer: A rainbow.
2. What did the big flower say to the little one? Answer: You’re really growing bud!
3. What do you call a cyborg bee? Answer: The Pollinator.
4. What do you call the Easter bunny the day after Easter? Answer: Tired
5. What goes up when the rain comes down? Answer: An umbrella.
Also Find: Weather Riddles With Answers
6. What is a spring chick after it is five months old? Answer: Six months old.
7. What is small, round, and colorful and gets hidden over and over again? Answer: An Easter Egg.
8. What is Spring’s favorite appetizer? Answer: A bloomin’ onion.
9. What is Spring’s favorite kind of pickles? Answer: Daffo-dills.
10. What kind of garden does a baker have? Answer: A flour garden.
11. How can you tell spring flowers are friendly? Answer: They always have new buds.
12. I die once a year, yet time makes me stronger. Answer: A tree
13. What do the trees say when they start getting their leaves back in spring? Answer: What a re-leaf!
Best Riddles About Spring With Answers
14. What flowers grow on faces? Answer: Tulips (Two-lips)!
15. What monster plays the most in April Fool’s jokes? Answer: Prankenstein
16. What’s the best day of the year to monkey around with your friends? Answer: Ape-ril Fool’s Day, of course.
17. What’s the difference between spring rolls and summer rolls? Answer: Seasoning.
18. Why are people who go camping on April 1 always tired? Answer: Because they just finished March!
19. What season is it when you are jumping on a trampoline? Answer: Springtime
20. Why is Star Wars ‘Yoda such a good gardener? Answer: He has a green thumb.
21. Racoons are racing around the tree. Can you spell that without any “r’s”? Answer: T-H-A-T
22. What can run but can’t walk? Answer: A drop of water
23. What did the summer say to the spring? Answer: “Help, I’m going to Fall!”
24. What falls but never gets hurt? Answer: The rain!
25. What kind of garden does a baker have? Answer: A flour garden!
26. Why are people who go camping on April 1 always tired? Answer: Because they just finished March.