Here find some best collections of St. Patrick’s Day Riddles, funny St. Patrick’s Day puzzle questions, and brain teasers for kids, adults, and family. And to solve these puzzles we are also sharing the answer to the question.
St. Patrick’s Day Riddles For Kids With Answers
1. A green jacket covers my arms. Don’t ever steal my Lucky Charms. Who am I?
Answer: A leprechaun
2. A skin have I, more eyes than one. I can be very nice when I am done. What am I?
Answer: A potato.
3. A special type of plant, I am. Try and find me if you can. One, two, three, or four, how many leaves will I have? I’m not too sure.
4. Did you hear about the leprechaun who worked at the diner?
Answer: He was a short-order cook.
5. How can you tell if a leprechaun is having a good time?
Answer: He is Dublin over with laughter!
6. How did the leprechaun beat the Irishman to the pot of gold?
Answer: He took a shortcut!
7. How many gold coins can a leprechaun put in an empty pot?
Answer: One, then it isn’t empty anymore!
Also Find: Mother’s Day Riddles With Answers
8. I am a secondary color. I am envoys color some would say. I am also the color you see. When celebrating St Patricks Day. What am I?
Answer: The color green
9. I am a small type of clover If you see me, don’t move over. The amount of leaves I have is four. The best luck comes to those with more. What is it?
10. I am a yummy type of meat That people have as a St. Patty’s Day treat. So enjoy me with your dinner, If you’re not too hungry, just cut me thinner.
Answer: Corned beef
11. I have a ginger beard. And green clothing I am told. I am always on the lookout. For coins for my pot of gold. Who am I?
Answer: A Leprechaun
12. I usually go with a special beef, I’m a green vegetable, like a leaf. I’m a yummy addition to your St. Patrick’s Day dinner. If you eat me a lot, you might even get slimmer. What am I?
13. I’m hidden, but I’m not buried. I hold treasure, but no gems. Leprechauns protect me, but I’m not Lucky Charms. What am I?
Answer: A pot of gold
14. If you capture one of these, At the end of a rainbow, He will grant you three wishes, If you will then let him go.
St. Patrick’s Day Brain Teasers, Puzzle Questions With Answers
15. Violet, indigo, and blue. Red, yellow, orange, and green. At the end of this object, a pot of gold can be seen. What is it?
Answer: A rainbow
16. What can be seen in the middle of March and April that cannot be seen at the beginning or end of either month?
Answer: The letter ‘r’.
Also Find: New Year Riddles With Answers
17. What did the leprechaun do for a living?
Answer: He was a short-order cook!
18. What do you call a diseased criminal?
Answer: A leper-con!
19. What do you call a fake Irish stone?
Answer: A Shamrock!
20. What do you call a leprechaun’s vacation home?
Answer: A Lepre-condo.
21. What do you call an Irishman who keeps bouncing off walls?
Answer: Rick O’Shea.
22. What do you get when you cross a four-leaf clover with poison ivy?
Answer: A rash of good luck.
23. What does a leprechaun call a tall happy man wearing green?
Answer: The Jolly Green Giant.
24. What does the weatherman always say to a leprechaun?
Answer: How’s the weather down there.
25. What has eyes but can’t see?
Answer: A potato
26. What is at the end of a rainbow?
Answer: The letter w.
27. What kind of spells do leprechauns use?
Answer: Lucky Charms!
28. When is an Irish potato not an Irish potato?
Answer: When it’s a french fry
St. Patrick’s Day Riddles With Answers For Adults
29. Where are you guaranteed to find gold on St. Patrick’s Day?
Answer: In the dictionary!
30. Which five-letter Irish name can be spelled with just two?
31. Who’s St. Patrick’s favorite superhero?
Answer: Green Lantern!
32. Why are Saint Patrick’s Day and April 15 alike?
Answer: On Saint Patrick’s Day you wear green, and on April 15 the government takes away your green.
33. Why can’t you iron a four-leaf clover?
Answer: Because you shouldn’t press your luck!
34. Why did St. Patrick drive the snakes out of Ireland?
Answer: Because it was too far for them to crawl.
35. Why did the Leprechaun quit making donuts?
Answer: He was tired of the whole business.
36. Why didn’t the leprechaun mind ending up in jail?
Answer: One set of bars was as good as another.
37. Why do frogs like St. Patrick’s Day?
Answer: Because they’re already wearing green!
38. Why do people wear shamrocks on St. Patrick’s Day?
Answer: Real rocks are too heavy!
39. Why is the largest city in Ireland likely to be the largest city in the world?
Answer: Because it is every year doubling (Dublin).
40. Why should you never iron a 4-leaf clover?
Answer: You don’t want to press your luck!
41. Yellow and blue combined you’ll see; if you don’t want a pinch, be sure to wear me! What am I?
Answer: The color green