Here find some best collections of stupid riddles, funny puzzle questions, and brain teasers for kids and adults. And to solve these puzzles we are also sharing the answer to the question.
Stupid Riddles With Answers
1. If six children and two dogs were under an umbrella, how come none of them got wet? Answer: Because it wasn’t raining.
2. What color socks do bears wear? Answer: They don’t wear socks, they have bear feet!
3. What did the dog say when he sat on sandpaper? Answer: Ruff.
4. What do you get if you cross a Beatle and an Australian dog? Answer: Dingo Starr.
5. What do you get if you cross a kangaroo and an elephant? Answer: Big holes all over Australia.
6. What do you get if you cross a cat with an elephant? Answer: A flat cat.
Also Find: Star Wars Riddles With Answers
7. What do you get when you cross a fly, a car, and a dog? Answer: A flying carpet.
8. What has one horn and gives milk? Answer: A milk truck.
9. What is the best thing to take when you’re run over? Answer: The license plate of the vehicle that hit you.
10. What kind of corn starts with the letter A? Answer: Acorn.
11. What’s a sheep’s favorite game? Answer: Baa-dminton.
12. Where did the sheep go on vacation? Answer: The baaaahamas.
13. Why do elephants have trunks? Answer: Because they’d look silly with handbags.
14. Why was Karl Marx buried at Highgate Cemetery in London? Answer: Because he was dead.
15. A man takes a barrel that weighs 20 pounds and puts something in it. It now weighs less than 20 pounds. What did he put in the barrel? Answer: He put a hole in the barrel to make it weigh less.
Tricky Stupid Riddles With Answers
16. How can you tell when there is an elephant in your sandwich? Answer: When it is too heavy to lift.
17. How do you get to Carnegie Hall? Answer: Practice, practice, practice.
18. What animal uses a nutcracker? Answer: A toothless squirrel.
19. What did the baseball glove say to the baseball? Answer: Catch ya later!
20. What do snowmen eat for breakfast? Answer: Snowflakes.
21. What do you call a fairy that hasn’t taken a bath? Answer: Stinker Bell.
22. What do you call a fly with no wings? Answer: A walk.
23. What do you get if you cross a cocker spaniel, a poodle and a rooster? Answer: Cockerpoodledoo.
24. What do you get if you cross a giraffe and a hedgehog? Answer: A 6-foot toothbrush.
25. What do you get if you cross a parrot with a shark? Answer: A bird that will talk your ear off.
26. What do you get when you cross a fish with an elephant? Answer: Swimming trunks.
27. What do you get when you cross a frog with a rabbit? Answer: A bunny ribbit.
28. Why did Mickey Mouse go to Outer Space? Answer: He wanted to visit Pluto.
29. A lemon and an orange were on a high diving board. The orange jumped off. Why didn’t the lemon? Answer: Because it was yellow.
30. Does England have a 4th of July? Answer: Yes they do, and a July 5th and a July 6th.
Hard Stupid Riddles With Answers
31. How can you lift an elephant with one hand? Answer: It is not a problem, since you will never find an elephant with one hand.
32. How do you catch a unique rabbit? How do you catch a unique rabbit? Answer: “Unique” up on it.
33. What do polar bears eat for lunch? Answer: Ice berg-ers!
34. What do you get when you cross a chicken and a chihuahua? Answer: Pooched eggs.
35. What do you get when you cross a cow with a trampoline? Answer: A milkshake.
36. What do you get when you cross an alligator and a railroad track? Answer: Three pieces of alligator.
37. What do you get when you cross Godzilla and a parrot? Answer: I don’t know, but if he asks for a cracker, give it to him!
38. What is an Owl’s favourite subject at school? Answer: Owlgebra
39. What is better than the presence of mind in an automobile accident? Answer: Absence of body.
40. What is it that has six legs, two heads, and flies? Answer: A man on Pegasus.
41. What looks like half an apple? Answer: The other half
42. What’s green and loud? Answer: A froghorn.
43. What’s yellow and can’t swim? Answer: A bulldozer
44. When a girl slips on the ice, why can’t her brother help her up? Answer: He can’t be a brother and assist her (a sister).
45. Why did the baseball player bring a pacifier to the game? Answer: He wanted to play like the Babe.
46. Why do birds fly south in the Fall? Answer: Because it’s too far to walk.