Here find some best collections of sun riddles, funny puzzle questions, and brain teasers for kids and adults. And to solve these puzzles we are also sharing the answer to the question.
Sun Riddles With Answers
1. A plant named after a light source. Answer: sunflower
2. In what period of time does the Sun make a full turn around the center of the Milky Way? Answer: within every 225 million years
3. In which month is the Earth closest to the Sun? Answer: in January
4. It is a seasonal yet regular fashion trend that is named after the type of weather it’s worn in. Answer: sundress
5. The Sun activity increases during every … Answer: 11 years
Also Find: Spring Riddles With Answers
6. This is a plant named after a light source what is it? Answer: sunflower
7. What goes around the house and in the house but never touches the house? Answer: sun
8. What hangs in the sky by day but at night goes away? Answer: sun
9. What is the sun’s favorite day of the week? Answer: Sunday
10. What is the visible surface of the Sun called? Answer: photosphere
11. I give life for my own, have a beginning, but my end is unknown what am I? Answer: sun
12. The brother cannot meet the sister. The sister cannot catch up with the brother. Answer: The Moon and the Sun.
13. What are the strongest days of the week? Answer: Saturday & Sunday, the rest are weekdays
Best Riddles About Sun With Answers
14. What did the moon say to the sun after dinner? Answer: I’m full!
15. What goes through water but doesn’t get wet? Answer: A ray of sunlight
16. What is the best day to go to the beach? Answer: Sunday
17. Where was the dinosaur when the sun went down? Answer: In the dark.
18. Why did the banana wear sunscreen at the beach? Answer: It didn’t want to peel.
19. Why didn’t the sun go to college? Answer: Because it already had a million degrees!
20. An eye in a blue face Saw an eye in a green face. “That eye is like to this eye,” Said the first eye, “But in a low place Not in a high place.” Answer: The sun on the daisies.
21. I am big, I am in the sky. I give light. What am I? Answer: The sun.
22. I go around and in the house, but never touch the house. What am I? Answer: Sun
23. If you look up during the day then you will see this light because it is Earth’s closest star around which we orbit. Answer: Sun
24. The more you look at it, The less you see. Answer: sun
25. What kind of bath can you take without water? Answer: A sun bath.