Here find some best collections of teacher riddles, funny puzzle questions, and brain teasers for kids and adults. And to solve these puzzles we are also sharing the answer to the question.
Teacher Riddles With Answers
1. What building has the most stories? Answer: The library!
2. What did the student say when the witch doctor removed his curse? Answer: Hexagon
3. What did the tree say to the math teacher? Answer: Gee, I’m a tree!
4. What did you learn in school today? Answer: Not enough, I have to go back tomorrow!
5. What is the difference between a locomotive engineer and a teacher? Answer: One minds the train, and the other trains the mind.
Also Find: Superhero Riddles With Answers
6. What is the difference between a teacher and a cashier? Answer: One tills the mind and the other minds the till.
7. What subject in school is easy for a witch? Answer: Spell-ing!
8. What’s the king of the classroom? Answer: The ruler!
9. Where did the music teacher leave her keys? Answer: In the piano!
10. Why did the kid study in the airplane? Answer: He wanted a higher education!
11. Why didn’t the sun go to college? Answer: Because it already had a million degrees!
12. Why does it take pirates so long to learn the alphabet? Answer: Because they spend years at C!
13. Why was the teacher cross-eyed? Answer: She couldn’t control her pupils!
Best Teacher Riddles With Answers
14. A teacher has a class of 30 children but only 2 pupils. How is this possible? Answer: The teacher has 2 pupils in her eyes.
15. I am a teacher but I have a problem. Every time the students come into my class my eyes bounce and flutter all over the place. Why is this? Answer: Because the teacher can’t control her pupils
16. What do you do if a teacher rolls her eyes at you? Answer: Pick them up and roll them back to her!
17. What is the most useful instrument in a mathematics teacher’s tool kit? Answer: Multi-pilers!
18. What was the math teacher’s favorite dessert? Answer: Pi
19. What’s a teacher’s favorite nation? Answer: Expla-nation
20. Why did the boy eat his homework? Answer: Because the teacher said it was a piece of cake.
21. Why did the cyclops stop teaching? Answer: Because he only had one pupil!
22. Why did the teacher jump into the swimming pool? Answer: She wanted to test the water!
23. Why did the teacher write on the window? Answer: To make the lesson very clear!
24. Why was the math teacher late to work? Answer: She took the rhombus.
25. Why was the science teacher angry? Answer: He was a mad scientist.