Find here some best-collected thankfulness quotes.
When a person does something good for us, it is our supreme duty to express gratitude or to be thankful to him. By saying “thank you” will not make us small. This gives contentment. The contentment it generates leads to peace.
Whatever we get in life or whatever happens in life, there is a reason for everything. Troubles come in our lives, giving us a chance to prepare ourselves. In the face of adversity, we are able to learn about our own abilities.
Everything, every event or every person, due to which we achieve something, we should be thankful to all of them.
Read here some best Thankfulness Quotes that will help you to express gratitude towards who helped you.
Inspiring Thankfulness Quotes
Thankfulness Quotes will help you to show some gratitude.
1. “Be thankful for what you have; you’ll end up having more. If you concentrate on what you don’t have, you will never, ever have enough.” ― Oprah Winfrey
2. “Sometimes we focus so much on what we don’t have that we fail to see, appreciate, and use what we do have!” ― Jeff Dixon
3. “Thankfulness creates gratitude which generates contentment that causes peace.” ― Todd Stocker
4. “Expressing thankfulness energizes, enhances, and empowers.” ― Skip Prichard
5. “Thankfulness is an attitude of possibilities, not an attitude of liabilities.” ― Craig D. Lounsbrough
6. “I thank you wholeheartedly because you cannot imagine all the happiness you are giving me.” ― Auliq Ice
Thankfulness motivational quotes
7. “Thankfulness is the quickest path to joy.” ― Jefferson Bethke
Read: Israelmore Ayivor’s thoughts to believe in yourself
8. “Sometimes we spend so much time and energy thinking about where we want to go that we don’t notice where we happen to be.” ― Dan Gutman
9. “The thankful receiver bears a plentiful harvest.” ― William Blake
10. “Joy is thankfulness, and when we are joyful, that is the best expression of thanks we can offer the Lord, Who delivers us from sorrow and sin.” ― Elder Thaddeus of Vitovnica
11. “Those blessings are sweetest that are won with prayer and worn with thanks.” ― Thomas Goodwin
12. “I am thankful for my struggle because, without it, I wouldn’t have stumbled upon my strength.” ― Alexandra Elle
13. “Appreciate the daily miracles of life.” ― Lailah Gifty Akita
14. “When God blesses you with great opportunities in life; be sure to take a moment and be thankful for them.” ― Pauline Seaport
Thankfulness Quotes for thanksgiving
15. “The soul that gives thanks can find comfort in everything; the soul that complains can find comfort in nothing.” ― Hannah Whitall Smith
16. We would worry less if we praised more. Thanksgiving is the enemy of discontent and dissatisfaction.” ― Harry A. Ironside
17. “I may not be where I want to be but I’m thankful for not being where I used to be.” ― Habeeb Akande
18. “Giving is simply a state of mind of thankfulness.” ― Manuel Corazzari
19. “I am thankful every day for what God blesses me with. No need to wait for Thanksgiving.” ― Mihail Militaru
20. “Be thankful for your allotment in an imperfect world.” ― Richelle E. Goodrich
21. “Let us give thanks for our shadows for they are there in the first place because of the presence of light.” ― Kamand Kojouri
22. “I’m so glad I live in a world where there are Octobers.” ― L. M. Montgomery
Final Words: I hope you liked the above Inspiring Thankfulness Quotes. Don’t forget to mention the best line that you liked most from the above lines in the comment box below.
You may also like the Motivational quotes mentioned below:
Also, you can join our Instagram page to get daily positive lines or you can visit our Pinterest page to get motivational images.