Here find some best collections of thanksgiving riddles, funny thanksgiving puzzle questions, and brain teasers for kids, adults, and family. And to solve these puzzles we are also sharing the answer to the question.
Thanksgiving Riddles With Answers For Family
1. At Thanksgiving dinner, which hand should you butter your roll with?
Answer: Neither—you should use a knife.
2. I can be smashed, baked, carved, and you can see me everywhere on Thanksgiving. What am I?
Answer: A pumpkin.
3. I have ears but I cannot hear and I have flakes but I have no hair. What am I?
4. If April showers bring May flowers, then what do May flowers bring?
5. If it took three people four hours to roast a turkey, how many hours would it take four people to roast the same turkey?
Answer: None! The turkey is already cooked.
6. If the Pilgrims were alive today, what would they be most famous for?
Answer: Their age.
7. It’s a flower, but it doesn’t bloom; it sounds like a month and floats over water. What is it?
Also Find: Turkey Day Riddles With Answers
8. What can never be eaten at Thanksgiving dinner?
Answer: Thanksgiving breakfast and lunch.
9. What did the turkey say to the computer?
Answer: Google, Google!
10. What do grateful, thankful, wonderful, and joyful have all in common?
Answer: They are all stuffed.
11. What do the Pilgrims, Indians, and Puritans have in common?
Answer: The letter “I”
12. What do you get when you cross a turkey with a centipede?
Answer: Lots of drumsticks.
13. What do you get when you have Broom Hilda on the beach with a turkey?
Answer: A turkey sand-witch.
14. What happened to the turkey who got in a fight?
Answer: He got the stuffing knocked out of him.
15. What has feathers and a beak but is dressed?
A Thanksgiving turkey.
16. What is brown, big, and red all over?
Answer: A turkey with cranberry sauce.
Funny Thanksgiving Brain Teasers, Riddles For Kids
17. What is that favorite sport of pumpkins and gourds?
18. What kind of key has legs but can’t open a door?
Answer: A turKEY.
19. What kind of music did the Pilgrims like?
Answer: Plymouth rock.
20. What smells the best at Thanksgiving dinner?
Answer: Your nose.
Also Find: St. Patrick’s Day Riddles With Answers
21. When does Christmas come before Thanksgiving?
Answer: In the dictionary.
22. Where did pilgrims land when they arrived in America?
Answer: On their feet.
23. Where do Turkeys go dancing?
Answer: The Butter Ball.
24. You reap what you sow because of this, remove the first three letters, and it becomes an object you can wear. What is it?
Answer: A harVEST.
25. Which side of a turkey has the most feathers?
Answer: The outside.
26. Who is never hungry on Thanksgiving?
Answer: The turkey, because it’s always stuffed
27. Why can’t you take a turkey to church?
Answer: They use foul language.
28. Why did Johnny get bad grades after Thanksgiving?
Answer: Because everything is marked down after the holidays!
29. Why did the turkey cross the road?
Answer: To prove he wasn’t chicken.
30. Why did they let the turkey join the Thanksgiving band?
Answer: Because he had the drum sticks.
31. Why didn’t the turkey finish its dessert?
Answer: Because it was stuffed.