Read the best inspiring quotes said by Theodore Roosevelt to find motivation.
Theodore Roosevelt was also known for his byname, Teddy Roosevelt. He was the 26th president of the United States from 1901 to 1909. He was also a writer, naturalist, and soldier.
Theodore Roosevelt became a national hero for his role in the Spanish-American War, especially in leading the Rough Riders regiment. Also, he is remembered for his foreign policy, corporate reforms, and ecological preservation
He won the Nobel Prize for Peace in 1906 for mediating the end of the Russo-Japanese War in 1904–05, and he secured the route and began construction of the Panama Canal.
Read the collection of best inspiring quotes said by Theodore Roosevelt on life, courage, success & self-belief will help you to motivate yourself.
Inspiring Quotes by Theodore Roosevelt
Find here some best inspiring Theodore Roosevelt Quotes to find some motivation in your life.
Quotes to Believe in yourself
1. “Believe you can and you’re halfway there.” ― Theodore Roosevelt
2. “Do what you can, with what you have, where you are.” ― Theodore Roosevelt
Quotes on Courage
Find some inspiring Theodore Roosevelt Quotes on Courage to be more courageous.
3. “When you’re at the end of your rope, tie a knot and hold on.” ― Theodore Roosevelt
4. “Courage is not having the strength to go on; it is going on when you don’t have the strength.” ― Theodore Roosevelt
Success Motivation Quotes by Theodore Roosevelt
5. “It is hard to fail, but it is worse never to have tried to succeed.” ― Theodore Roosevelt
6. “Nothing worth having comes easy.” ― Theodore Roosevelt
7. “All the resources we need are in the mind.” ― Theodore Roosevelt
Quotes to aim for high
8. “Keep your eyes on the stars, and your feet on the ground.” ― Theodore Roosevelt
Quotes to know power of education
9. “A man who has never gone to school may steal a freight car; but if he has a university education, he may steal the whole railroad.” ― Theodore Roosevelt
Quotes to do something
10. “The only man who never makes mistakes is the man who never does anything.” ― Theodore Roosevelt
11. “No man needs sympathy because he has to work, because he has a burden to carry.” ― Theodore Roosevelt
Quotes on Equality
12. “No man is above the law, and no man is below it.” ― Theodore Roosevelt
Quotes on Patriotism
13. “Patriotism means to stand by the country. It does not mean to stand by the president or any other public official.” ― Theodore Roosevelt
Quotes on Life by Theodore Roosevelt
14. “There can be no life without change, and to be afraid of what is different or unfamiliar is to be afraid of life.” ― Theodore Roosevelt
15. “Far and away the best prize that life offers is the chance to work hard at work worth doing.” ― Theodore Roosevelt
16. “The joy in life is his who has the heart to demand it.” ― Theodore Roosevelt
17. “The worst of all fears is the fear of living.” ― Theodore Roosevelt
Inspirational Thoughts by Theodore Roosevelt
18. “In any moment of decision, the best thing you can do is the right thing. The worst thing you can do is nothing.” ― Theodore Roosevelt
19. “People don’t care how much you know until they know how much you care.” ― Theodore Roosevelt
20. “If given the choice between Righteousness and Peace, I choose Righteousness.” ― Theodore Roosevelt
I hope you liked the above Quotes said by Theodore Roosevelt. Don’t forget to mention the best line that you liked most from the above lines in the comment box below.
You may also like the Motivational quotes mentioned below: