Read here the best inspirational quotes said by Thomas Alva Edison.
Thomas Alva Edison is considered one of America’s greatest inventors who invented the first practical incandescent light bulb and the phonograph. He developed many instruments in areas such as power generation, mass communication, sound recording, and motion pictures.
His inventions include the phonograph, the motion picture camera, and early versions of the electric light bulb. He held the world record of holding more than 1,000 patents for his inventions. In addition, he created the world’s first industrial research laboratory.
Read here the best inspiring Thomas Alva Edison Quotes to know how to learn from failure and never give up in your life.
Thomas Alva Edison Inspirational Quotes
Find some inspirational Thomas Alva Edison Quotes to find some motivation in your life.
Failure is a teacher
1. “I have not failed. I’ve just found 10,000 ways that won’t work.” ― Thomas A. Edison
2. “I am not discouraged because every wrong attempt discarded is another step forward.” ― Thomas A. Edison
Never give up Quotes by Thomas Alva Edison
3. “Our greatest weakness lies in giving up. The most certain way to succeed is always to try just one more time.” ― Thomas A. Edison
4. “Many of life’s failures are people who did not realize how close they were to success when they gave up.” ― Thomas A. Edison
5. “We often miss opportunity because it’s dressed in overalls and looks like work.” ― Thomas A. Edison
Thomas Alva Edison Quotes about Invention
6. “To invent, you need a good imagination and a pile of junk.” ― Thomas A. Edison
7. “There’s a way to do it better – find it.” ― Thomas A. Edison
8. “I never did anything by accident, nor did any of my inventions come by accident; they came by work.” ― Thomas A. Edison
Thomas Alva Edison Quotes on Thinking
9. “Five percent of the people think; ten percent of the people think they think, and the other eighty-five percent would rather die than think.” ― Thomas A. Edison
10. “I start where the last man left off.” ― Thomas A. Edison
Success Motivation Quotes by Thomas Alva Edison
11. “The three great essentials to achieve anything worthwhile are, first, hard work; second, stick-to-itiveness; third, common sense.” ― Thomas A. Edison
12. “A good intention, with a bad approach, often leads to a poor result.” ― Thomas A. Edison
Thomas Alva Edison Quotes on Hard work
13. “Genius is one percent inspiration, ninety-nine percent perspiration.” ― Thomas A. Edison
14. “There is no substitute for hard work.” ― Thomas A. Edison
Thomas Alva Edison Quote on Humanity
15. “Non-violence leads to the highest ethics, which is the goal of all evolution. Until we stop harming all other living beings, we are still savages.” ― Thomas A. Edison
Positive mindset Quotes by Thomas Alva Edison
16. “Negative results are just what I want. They’re just as valuable to me as positive results. I can never find the thing that does the job best until I find the ones that don’t.” ― Thomas A. Edison
17. “The value of an idea lies in the using of it.” ― Thomas A. Edison
18. “Great ideas originate in the muscles.” ― Thomas A. Edison
19. “What a man’s mind can create, man’s character can control.” ― Thomas A. Edison
Inspirational Quotes by Thomas Alva Edison
20. “If we all did the things we are really capable of doing, we would literally astound ourselves.” ― Thomas A. Edison
21. “The doctor of the future will give no medication but will interest his patients in the care of the human frame, diet, and in the cause and prevention of disease.” ― Thomas A. Edison
22. “Just because something doesn’t do what you planned it to do doesn’t mean it’s useless.” ― Thomas A. Edison
23. “Restlessness is discontent and discontent is the first necessity of progress.” ― Thomas A. Edison
24. “Show me a thoroughly satisfied man and I will show you a failure.” ― Thomas A. Edison
25. “Nature is truly wonderful. The only man is truly foul.” ― Thomas A. Edison
26. “Being busy does not always mean real work.” ― Thomas A. Edison
27. “What you are will show in what you do.” ― Thomas A. Edison
28. “Your worth consists in what you are and not in what you have.” ― Thomas A. Edison
29. “I have friends in overalls whose friendship I would not swap for the favor of the kings of the world.” ― Thomas A. Edison
I hope you liked the above Thomas Alva Edison Motivational Thoughts & Quotes. Don’t forget to mention the best line that you liked most from the above lines in the comment box below.
You may also like the Motivational quotes mentioned below:
- William Ellery Channing Quotes
- William Blake Quotes
- Rabindranath Tagore Quotes
- Eleanor Roosevelt Quotes
Also, you can join our Instagram page to get daily positive lines or you can visit our Pinterest page to get motivational images.