Find here the list of some powerful throat chakra affirmations. Vishuddhi or throat chakra is the fifth primary chakra according to Vedic tradition. This chakra plays an important role in creativity, communication, and self-expression.
Vishuddha is located in the throat region, near the spine, with the superficial activation point in the pit of the throat. Due to its position, it is known as the throat chakra.
When the chakra is open, negative experiences are transformed into wisdom and learning. When there is an imbalance in this chakra, you may find it difficult to communicate effectively.
Here is the list of some powerful throat chakra affirmations that will help you to transform your negativity into wisdom and learning.
Throat Chakra Affirmations (1 to 29)
1. When I courageously speak my truth, I give others the confidence to speak theirs as well.
2. My words illuminate my point of view.
3. My words are powerful.
4. My words are positive and passionate.
5. My voice, words, ideas, and presence all matter. The world needs the magic inside of me.
6. My voice matters.
7. My voice is my power.
8. My voice is a unique contribution to the world.
Also Find: Heart Chakra Affirmations
9. My voice is a tool for self-expression.
10. My truth comes to me easily.
11. My truth becomes clearer every day.
12. My talent for communication has helped me a lot to get over many things.
13. My plus point is I am confident to speak with anyone.
14. My insight is welcome, needed, and valuable.
15. My inner knowing is a guide for my voice.
16. My honesty attracts what I deserve.
17. My creativity is an expression of me.
18. My body is open and free to express my voice.
19. My ability to communicate effectively improves daily.
20. My ability to communicate draws others closer to me.
21. It’s safe for me to express myself, and speak my truth.
22. It is totally safe for me to express my own true feelings.
23. It is safe for me to speak my truth.
24. It is safe for me to show my true self to the world.
25. It is safe for me to follow my curiosity in life.
26. It is okay for me to want more.
27. I will others understand the importance of having good communication skills.
28. I value what other people have to say.
29. I value the words of others.
Throat Chakra Affirmations (30 to 58)
30. I turn pending arguments into enriching discussions.
31. I trust what I have to say.
32. I trust the brilliance that comes through my voice.
33. I trust my ability to speak for what is right, than any other thing.
34. I talk only when others have finished speaking.
35. I surrender to the magical mystery of the universe, and to her divine guidance.
36. I stay true to myself always.
37. I stand up for what I believe in.
38. I stand up for myself and tell people how I feel.
39. I speak with courage, compassion, and love.
40. I speak with confidence and calmness.
41. I speak with calm, clarity, and confidence.
42. I speak my truth freely and openly
43. I speak from a place of love, courage, and truth.
44. I show the world who I truly am.
45. I remain true to myself in all that I say and do.
46. I release the need to be perfect and embrace my beautifully imperfect self.
47. I release the blocks that keep me from being the fullest expression of myself.
48. I read quickly and easily with great comprehension of all subject matter.
49. I radiate calm, peace, and serenity.
50. I only take part in positive conversations.
51. I make space for self-expression in my life.
52. I make people laugh with my great sense of humor.
53. I make eye contact with people when I speak.
54. I live an honest, authentic, wholehearted life.
55. I listen to my voice, and so do others.
56. I listen intently when others are speaking.
57. I let others know how I am really feeling.
58. I let go of any fear that exists in me about being fully expressed.
Throat Chakra Affirmations (59 to 87)
59. I know what the right thing is to say.
60. I interact well with others.
61. I increase my vocabulary every day.
62. I have the strength to tame my tongue.
63. I have the courage to be my true and authentic self.
64. I have nothing to worry about- I have mastered one of the most important skills and that is communication.
65. I have many things to share with the people around me.
66. I have a rich vocabulary and add to it daily.
67. I have a loving voice.
68. I freely express my emotions in a calm and thoughtful manner.
69. I find talking to people on the phone easy and enjoyable.
70. I find creative ways to communicate my self-expression.
71. I express what I feel with strength, confidence, and honesty.
72. I express myself with ease.
73. I express myself most clearly and honestly.
74. I express myself clearly and truthfully.
75. I express myself clearly and openly.
76. I express my feelings with sincerity.
77. I expand my energy and let go of judgments.
78. I enjoy talking to other people.
79. I embrace silence and know deep inner peace.
80. I embrace my ability to remain calm in all situations.
81. I do not need permission to be me.
82. I deserve to be fully expressed in who I am.
83. I courageously remove my mask and allow my true self to be seen.
84. I comfort others with my words.
85. I clearly express myself.
86. I choose to be patient with myself and others.
87. I choose to be honest and vulnerable, even when I’m afraid.
Throat Chakra Affirmations (88 to 116)
88. I choose authenticity over perfection.
89. I carry myself with integrity.
90. I can talk about anything and everything with my people.
91. I can safely communicate my feelings with others.
92. I can remain calm when speaking to others.
93. I can make a difference in society and the world with the help of my communication skills.
94. I can flow with the conversation.
95. I can express myself with ease.
96. I can be who I am right now in this moment.
97. I am worthy, and who I am right now, is worth expressing.
98. I am worthy of a self-expressed life.
99. I am vibrant and radiating with light.
100. I am safe to trust others.
101. I am safe to trust myself.
102. I am safe to express my feelings and emotions.
103. I am safe and express myself truthfully.
104. I am proud of my communication skills.
105. I am learning to express myself in a way that feels good to me.
106. I am learning to connect to my truth.
107. I am learning my truth.
108. I am honest with myself.
109. I am honest about who I am.
110. I am fully expressed.
111. I am friendly and good to talk to.
112. I am empowered to speak my truth.
113. I am deeply in love with and accept all of me.
114. I am creative in the way that I express myself.
115. I am connected to my truth.
116. I am confident speaking in my area of expertise.
Throat Chakra Affirmations (117 to 145)
117. I am comfortable confronting others and telling them how I feel.
118. I am clear and concise in my communications.
119. I am calm, patient, and peaceful.
120. I am being sung by source energy.
121. I am an excellent communicator.
122. I am always present when I communicate with others.
123. I am allowed to take up space.
124. I am allowed to speak up.
125. I am allowed to be uniquely me.
126. I am accountable for expressing myself clearly.
127. I am able to express myself freely.
128. I am able to calmly and effectively speak my truth.
129. I am a patient and attentive listener.
130. I am a natural communicator.
131. I am a great communicator.
132. I am a good listener and give others my undivided attention when they speak.
133. I am a deliberate listener, pausing to reflect before responding.
134. I am a confident speaker.
135. I am a clear and effective communicator.
136. I am a born speaker.
137. I always voice my opinions in a calm and considerate way.
138. I always take part in intelligent discussions.
139. I always stay calm and collected when I speak.
140. I always speak my mind.
141. I always speak in terms of success and prosperity.
142. I always express my emotions.
143. I allow others to see the real me.
144. I add value to every conversation I participate in.
145. Honesty, integrity, and authenticity are my guiding principles.