Here find some best collections of time riddles, funny puzzle questions, and brain teasers for kids and adults. And to solve these puzzles we are also sharing the answer to the question.
Time Riddles With Answers
1. A clock chimes 5 times in 4 seconds. How many times will it chime in 10 seconds? Answer: 11 times. It chimes at zero and then once every second for 10 seconds.
2. A man gave one son 10 cents and another son was given 15 cents. What time is it? Answer: 1:45. The man gave away a total of 25 cents. He divided it between two people. Therefore, he gave a quarter to two.
3. During what month do people sleep the least? Answer: February, it’s the shortest month after all.
4. Every time you lose something, you always find it in the very last place you would look. Why is this? Answer: It is the last place you would look because once you find it there is no need to keep looking.
5. Every time you stand up, you lose this. What is it? Answer: Your lap.
6. Never ahead, ever behind, yet flying swiftly past; for a child, I last forever; for an adult, I’m gone too fast. What am I? Answer: Time.
7. Some months have 30 days, and some months have 31 days. How many have 28? Answer: All of them.
Also Find: Teacher Riddles With Answers
8. Until I am measured I am not known. Yet how you miss me when I have flown. Answer: Time.
9. What animal keeps the best time? Answer: A watch dog.
10. What flies without wings? Answer: Time.
11. What is harmless but can kill you? Answer: Time
12. What is the significance of the following: The year is 1978, thirty-four minutes past noon on May 6th. Answer: The time and month/date/year are 12:34, 5/6/78.
13. What time is it when you can’t read a clock? Answer: Time to get glasses
14. What time of day, when written in capital letters, is the same forwards, backward and upside down? Answer: Noon.
Best Riddles on Time With Answers
15. How can 8 + 8 = 4? Answer: When you think in terms of time. 8 AM + 8 hours= 4 o’clock.
16. How many seconds are there in January? Answer: Just one: January 2nd
17. I am the last thing you take off before bed. Answer: Your feet off the floor
18. I have two bodies joined together as one. When standing still, I ran and ran. What am I? Answer: Hourglass
19. It is a place where you check the countdown for the New Year celebrations. What is it? Answer: A clock
20. Round like a biscuit, busy like a bee. Answer: A clock or watch
21. Two people are born at the same time, but they don’t have the same birthdays. How could this be? Answer: They were born in different time zones on different days
22. What did the digital clock say to its mother? Answer: Look, Ma! No hands!
23. What falls but never breaks, and what breaks but never falls? Answer: Night and day
24. What farm animal keeps the best time? Answer: A watchdog
25. What has a face, but can’t smile? Answer: A clock
26. What time belongs to men twice a day? Answer: 5:14, Upside down on a digital clock it spells “his”
27. When is 1600 plus 25 and 1700 minus 35 the same thing? Answer: Military Time