Here find some best collections of tree riddles, funny puzzle questions, and brain teasers for kids and adults. And to solve these puzzles we are also sharing the answer to the question.
Tree Riddles With Answers
1. How do trees access the internet? Answer: They log in.
2. I am a mother and a father, but have never given birth. I’m rarely still, but I never wander. What am I? Answer: Tree.
3. If money really did grow on trees, what would be everyone’s favorite season? Answer: Fall.
4. What do you get if you cross a cat with a tree? Answer: A cat-a-logue.
5. What has a hundred limbs, sometimes leaves, but cannot walk? Answer: tree
Also Find: Time Riddles With Answers
6. What is a tree’s favorite drink? Answer: Root beer.
7. What is common between a dog and a tree? Answer: The bark.
8. What is the similarity between a tooth and a tree? Answer: Both have roots.
9. What kind of tree can you carry in your hand? Answer: A palm.
10. What kind of tree does a math teacher climb? Answer: Geometry
Easy Tree Riddles With Answers
11. Which is the oldest tree? Answer: ELDER
12. Why can’t the Christmas tree stand up? Answer: It doesn’t have legs.
13. How many apples grow on a tree? Answer: All apples grow on trees
14. I grow in trees, eat living things but have no teeth, and give birth to something that looks nothing like me. What am I? Answer: A bird. They are hatched and raised in trees (nests), don’t have teeth in the traditional meaning teeth and they lay eggs, which look nothing like a bird.
15. I reach for the sky, but clutch to the ground; sometimes I leave, but I am always around. Answer: I am a tree
16. If fruit comes from a fruit tree, where does chicken come from? Answer: A poul-tree!
17. If you’re in the woods, how can you tell if a tree is dogwood? Answer: By its bark.
18. It’s given us life, others a home, some even food, it’s given us a lot of good. Answer: Tree
19. My bark produces no sound. Answer: A Tree
20. My rings are not worth much, but they do tell my age what am I? Answer: tree
Hard Tree Riddles With Answers
21. What did the beaver say to the tree? Answer: It’s been nice gnawing with you!
22. What does a tree do when it’s ready to go home? Answer: It leaves.
23. What has lots of bark, but no bite? Answer: Tree.
24. What is it called when a Christmas tree has a sore throat? Answer: Tinselitis
25. What kind of tree is carried in your hand? Answer: A palm.
26. What tree grieves more than any other? Answer: Weeping Willow Tree.
27. What tree grows nearest the sea? Answer: Beech Tree.
28. Which animals can jump higher than a tree? Answer: All of them. Trees can’t jump!
29. Which side of a tree has the most leaves? Answer: The outside.
30. Which tree is the most difficult to get along with? Answer: crabtree