Here find some best collections of tricky riddles, funny puzzle questions, and brain teasers for kids and adults. And to solve these puzzles we are also sharing the answer to the question.
Tricky Riddles With Answers
1. I am always hungry and will die if not fed, but whatever I touch will soon turn red. What am I? Answer: Fire.
2. If 11 plus two equals one, what does nine plus five equal? Answer: 11 a.m. plus two hours = 1 p.m., 9 a.m. plus five hours = 2 p.m.
3. If you drop me, I’m sure to crack, but give me a smile and I’ll always smile back. What am I? Answer: A mirror.
4. The more you take, the more you leave behind. What are they? Answer: Footsteps.
5. What can travel around the world without moving from its corner? Answer: A stamp.
6. What can you catch but never throw? Answer: A cold.
Also Find: Tree Riddles With Answers
7. What English word has three consecutive double letters? Answer: Bookkeeper.
8. What is so fragile that saying its name breaks it? Answer: Silence.
9. What is the capital of France? Answer: The letter F is the only capital letter in France.
10. What two things can you never have for breakfast? Answer: Lunch and dinner.
11. Which letter of the alphabet has the most water? Answer: The “C.”
12. With pointed fangs, I sit and wait; with piercing force, I crunch out fate; grabbing victims, proclaiming might; physically joining with a single bite. What am I? Answer: A stapler.
13. You see a boat filled with people. It has not sunk, but you don’t see a single person on the ship when you look again. Why? Answer: They were all married.
14. A girl fell off a 40 feet ladder but still did not get hurt. Why? Answer: She fell off the bottom step.
15. Can you talk without saying a single word? Answer: Yes, by chatting, texting, or using hands (finger signs).
16. Can you write down eight eights so that they add up to one thousand? Answer: 888 + 88 + 8 + 8 + 8 = 1,000
17. How do eels get around the seabed? Answer: They go by octobus.
18. How far can a fox run into a grove? Answer: Only halfway – then he’s running out of it!
Hard Riddles With Answers
19. I am four times as old as my daughter. In 20 years’ time, I shall be twice as old as her. How old are we now? Answer: I am 40 and my daughter is 10.
20. I’m shaped like a box, have no feet, but run up and down. Answer: An Elevator
21. My pockets are empty, but they still have something in it. Answer: They have holes in it.
22. What can go up a drainpipe down but not down a drainpipe up? Answer: An umbrella.
23. What is put on a table and cut, but is never eaten? Answer: A pack of cards
24. What mass murderer never goes to jail because he is innocent of any crime? Answer: The exterminator!
25. What number should replace the question mark? 11235?9. Answer: 1123549 2-1=1 5-2=3 9-5=4
26. How did the lobster get to the ocean? Answer: By shell-icopter
27. What do you get when you plant kisses? Answer: Tulips!
28. What is non-orientable and lives in the ocean? Answer: Mobius Dick.
29. Who keeps the ocean clean? Answer: The mermaid
30. Why do chickens lay eggs? Answer: Because if they drop them, they will break.
31. Why do security guards feel exhausted and weary guarding the Big Ben clock tower? Answer: Because they are all working around the clock
32. You are in a jungle and you come across a lion and a jaguar. You have a gun but there is only one bullet left. Which one do you shoot? Answer: You shoot the lion and drive off in the jaguar.
33. You buy it to eat, but you don’t eat it. What is it? Answer: A plate, fork, spoon, knife, dining table, etc. The answer can be a lot of things, anything that you use to serve or eat food.
34. You can easily touch me, but not see me. You can throw me out, but not away. What am I? Answer: Your back.
35. You have two dogs. How can you give one away, yet keep both? Answer: You name one of the dogs as “both”.
36. You see a boat filled with people. It has not sunk, but when you look again, you don’t see a single person there. Why? Answer: They are all married
Tricky Riddles And Answers
37. You walk across a bridge and you see a boat full of people, yet there isn’t a single person on board. How is that possible? Answer: All the people on the boat are married.
38. You’ll find me in the sand, but not in the sea. I’m something you keep between you and me. Answer: The word “and”
39. What word describes a woman who does not have all her fingers on one hand? Answer: Normal. It would be very strange if she had all (10) fingers in one hand.
40. What word in the dictionary is hilarious? Answer: Hilarious
41. What word when pronounced wrong is right but when pronounced right is wrong? Answer: The word is “Wrong”.
42. What’s the least number of chairs you would need around a table to sit four fathers, two grandfathers, and four sons? Answer: Four. The four fathers could be grandfathers and are definitely sons already.
43. When can 3 elephants stand under 1 umbrella and not get wet? Answer: When it’s not raining.
44. When my father was 31, I was 8. Now he is twice as old as I am. How old am I? Answer: The difference in age is still 23 years, so I must be 23 if my father is twice as old.
45. When things go wrong, what can you always count on? Answer: Your fingers.
46. Where were English kings usually crowned? Answer: On their heads
47. Which is correct, 9 and 5 is 13 or 9 plus 5 is 13? Answer: Neither. Both “9 and 5” and “9 plus 5” are 14, not 13.
48. Which is greater: six dozen dozen or half a dozen dozen? Answer: “Six dozen dozen” is greater. “Six dozen dozen” is 6 x 12 x 12. “Half dozen dozen” is 1/2 x 12 x 12.
49. Which of the following is the largest? Triangle, circle, square, or rectangle? Answer: Rectangle, it has the most letters
50. Which side of a cat has the most fur? Answer: The outside.
51. Which tire doesn’t move when a car turns right? Answer: The spare tire.
52. Which word in the English language is most frequently spelled wrong? Answer: The word “wrong”.
53. Which would see most clearly in total darkness? A bat, a tiger, or an owl? Answer: None. In total darkness, it is impossible to see anything.