Find here some best collected inspiring quotes about the truth of life.
Often people talk about what is life and what is the truth of life. Whoever you ask will explain the meaning of life according to their own experience.
You will also find many people around you who will tell you something else. They will tell like “I know the meaning of life, you would not have seen such a phase in your life I have gone through, you would never have faced the trouble I have faced, the pain I am feeling now, you can’t understand.”
You must have got angry after hearing such type of lines from them, or else you will be keeping silent and laughing inside. But what is the reality of life? You will sometimes meet such people, or you must have heard somewhere or seen in a video, who will tell you the actual meaning of life.
As Infosys chairperson Sudha Murthyji said in a video, every person has his own life, their life is different and every person has to live his own life, and face every problem that comes in the way of their life. Along with it, they need to help the people who need their help. That’s real life. To know more about it, read the below truth of life quotes.
Reach boundless opportunities by exercising your personal power
A 30-day program to transform your life to become the master of your time to get ultimate success.
Discover the power within you to create unstoppable confidence and live life on your terms.
Best Truth of life quotes
Find the below inspiring truth of life quotes if you want to know the truth of your life.
1. “Sometimes you will never know the value of a moment until it becomes a memory.” ― Georges Duhamel
2. “We must pass through the darkness, to reach the light.” ― Albert Pike
3. “Everybody’s life is a journey and it is a marathon that person has to run.” ― Sudha Murthy
4. “What makes you better or happy or is contentment is called life.” ― Sudha Murthy
5. “It’s a funny thing about life, once you begin to take note of the things you are grateful for, you begin to lose sight of the things that you lack.” ― Germany Kent
6. “Life is what happens to us while we are making other plans.” ― Allen Saunders
7. “Where there is love there is life.” ― Mahatma Gandhi
Related: Inspirational Quotes said by Gandhiji
8. “If you do not have control over your mouth, you will not have control over your future.” ― Germany Kent
9. “A truth that’s told with bad intent Beats all the lies you can invent.” ― William Blake
10. “Truth is like the sun. You can shut it out for a time, but it ain’t goin’ away.” ― Elvis Presley
Related: Universal truth quotes to know the reality of the world
Inspiring Bitter Truth of Life Quotes
11. “The past has no power over the present moment.” ― Eckhart Tolle
12. “The truth will set you free. But not until it is finished with you.” ― David Foster Wallace
13. “Life is a mirror and will reflect back to the thinker what he thinks into it.” ― Ernest Holmes
14. “Every man dies. Not every man really lives.” ― William Wallace
15. “Life is ten percent what happens to you and ninety percent how you respond to it.” ― Lou Holtz
16. “Life is not a problem to be solved, but a reality to be experienced.” ― Soren Kierkegaard
17. “Only a life lived for others is a life worthwhile.” ― Albert Einstein
Related: Albert Einstein Inspirational Quotes
18. “Our life is what our thoughts make it.” ― Marcus Aurelius
19. “Life is not important except for the impact it has on other lives.” ― Jackie Robinson
20. “Life is 10 percent what you make it, and 90 percent how you take it.” ― Irving Berlin
21. “I have found that if you love life, life will love you back.” ― Arthur Rubinstein
Truth of Life Quotes with images
22. “Life is never easy for those who dream.” ― Robert James Waller
23. “We can’t plan life. All we can do is be available for it.” ― Lauryn Hill
24. “True life is lived when tiny changes occur.” ― Leo Tolstoy
25. “Life comes from the earth and life returns to the earth.” ― Zhuangzi
26. “The greatest pleasure of life is love.” ― Euripides
27. “Life becomes harder for us when we live for others, but it also becomes richer and happier.” ― Albert Schweitzer
28. “To know nothing is the happiest life.” ― Desiderius Erasmus
29. “Life becomes easier and more beautiful when we can see the good in other people.” ― Roy T. Bennett
30. “Life is about accepting the challenges along the way, choosing to keep moving forward, and savoring the journey.” ― Roy T. Bennett
Final Words: I hope you liked the above Inspirational Truth of Life Quotes. Don’t forget to mention the best line that you liked most from the above lines in the comment box below.
You may also like the Motivational quotes mentioned below:
Also, you can join our Instagram page to get daily positive lines or you can visit our Pinterest page to get motivational images.