Here find some best collections of umbrella riddles, funny puzzle questions, and brain teasers for kids and adults. And to solve these puzzles we are also sharing the answer to the question.
Umbrella Riddles With Answers
1. What can go up a chimney down, but cannot go down a chimney up? Answer: umbrella
2. Whipping one of these out in the wrong setting is said to be terrible luck. Answer: umbrella
3. What goes up when the rain comes down? Answer: umbrella
4. If six children and two dogs were under an umbrella, how come none of them got wet? Answer: Because it wasn’t raining.
5. When it’s pouring down and your heads getting wetter, put me up and life will be better. Answer: An umbrella
Also Find: Tricky Riddles With Answers
6. I am something that goes up. Although I am not a kite. I am held over your head. To help block rain or sunlight. What is it? Answer: An umbrella
7. If it is raining outside. You’d use one of these I bet. As it’s held above your head. To keep you from getting wet. What are you using? Answer: An umbrella
8. 1 person is standing under an umbrella but gets wet. How? Answer: The umbrella has a hole in it.
9. There are times when you will get wet. But it is not because you cry. In rain hold this above your head. And it will help to keep you dry. This is a? Answer: Umbrella
10. If you have one of these. Then dry you will remain. Hold it above your head. It will keep off the rain. It’s a… Answer: Umbrella
11. What blooms like a flower whenever it rain and shrivels up whenever it stops? Answer: An umbrella
12. The front of me is the source of a song, or to kiss with a fervor of love lifelong. My back is a plant fit for a queen, crafted by needle, chemical, or machine. Answer: Necklace
13. Why do people carry umbrellas? Answer: Because umbrellas can’t walk.
14. What kind of umbrella do most people carry on a rainy day? Answer: A wet one.
15. It might rain, come find some shelter. Answer: An umbrella.
16. 4 men went camping. They decided to go for a hike. They brought one umbrella but when they came back to the camp. None of their clothes are wet. How did it not get wet? Answer: It didn’t even rain.