Valentine Day Messages & Wishes for Friends: Friendship is priceless in everyone’s life. He who has a true friend does not look for any other friend. Friendship, after the family, is such a relationship that always supports you in difficulties.
On the occasion of valentines day, you need to express your love to your friend. Find here some Valentine Day Messages for Friends, in which you can share them with your friends to show your love.
Valentine Messages for Friends
1. Your friendship is the most treasured gift to me and it is indeed cheering to remember the times with you. Happy valentine’s day my friend!
2. No one can understand me better than you and that is why God had sent you to me. I love you, my friend.
3. For my dear friends and family, I wish you get cherished moments filled with love on this valentine’s day. Once again, wishing you Happy Valentine’s Day!
4. May you feel the warmth of love and a bunch of appreciation on valentine’s day because you deserve it! Happy Valentine’s Day, my friends!
5. Let’s celebrate love for our friendship on this valentine’s day because all kinds of love are special. I love you, my friend.
6. Happy valentine’s day to my dearest friend who taught me, love, from a friend is the most supportive feeling one can ever hold.
7. I love all the adventures we ever did together. On this special day, sending you lots of love, dear friend. Happy Valentine’s Day.
8. I wish I could get you as my friend in my every incarnation because the love of our friendship is precious. Happy Valentine’s Day dear.
9. I hope you’ll look away from all that you’ve been through and appreciate the greatness to come. Wishing you a better tomorrow. Happy Valentine’s Day.
- Good Morning Prayer Messages & Wishes
- Good Night Messages Texts Your For Boyfriend
- Birthday Messages & Wishes for Girlfriend
- Good Morning Wishes & Messages for Husband
Valentine Day Quotes for Friends
10. “A day without a friend is like a pot without a single drop of honey left inside.” — Winnie the Pooh
11. “A friend is someone who understands your past, believes in your future, and accepts you just the way you are.”– Unknown
12. “You can always tell a real friend: when you’ve made a fool of yourself he doesn’t feel you’ve done a permanent job. – Laurence J. Peter
13. “A friend is someone you want to be around when you feel like being alone.” — Barbara Burrow
14. “A good friend knows all your stories. A best friend helps you create them.” — Unknown
15. “Whatever you do in this life, it’s not legendary unless your friends are there to see it.” — Barney Stinson
16. “A real friend is one who walks in when the rest of the world walks out.”– Walter Winchell
17. “A true friend reaches for your hand and touches your heart.” — Gabriel Garcia Marquez
18. “Boyfriends come and go, but friends are forever!” — Unknown
19. “F.R.I.E.N.D.S. Fight for you. Respect you. Include you. Encourage you. Need you. Deserve you. Stand by you.” – Unknown
20. “Friends are the family you choose.” – Jess C. Scott
21. “Friends are the flowers in the garden of life.” — Unknown
22. “True friendship is hating on everything together.” — Violet Benson
23. “Friends are the siblings God never gave us.” – Mencius
Happy Valentine Day Quotes for Friends
24. “Friends are those rare people who ask how we are and then wait to hear the answer.” – Ed Cunningham
25. “Friendship is the only cement that will ever hold the world together.”– Woodrow T. Wilson
26. “I already have a therapist. I have you.” — Unknown
27. “I love you so much. I hate everyone that isn’t you.” — Lena Dunham
28. “It’s always better when we’re together.” — Jack Johnson
29. “Let us be grateful to the people who make us happy; they are the charming gardeners who make our souls blossom.” – Marcel Proust
30. “Lots of people want to ride with you in the limo, but what you want is someone who will take the bus with you when the limo breaks down.”— Oprah Winfrey
31. “Many people will walk in and out of your life but only true friends leave footprints in your heart.” — Eleanor Roosevelt
32. “No friendship is an accident.” — O. Henry
33. “Ovaries before breviaries.” — Unknown
34. “Rare as is true love, true friendship is rarer.” – Jean de La Fontaine
35. “Some people arrive and make such a beautiful impact on your life, you can barely remember what life was like without them.” – Anna Taylor
36. “Sometimes being with your best friend is all the therapy you need.” — Unknown
37. “The greatest gift of life is friendship, and I have received it.” – Hubert H. Humphrey
38. “The language of friendship is not words but meanings.” – Henry David Thoreau
39. “There is nothing I would not do for those who are really my friends. I have no notion of loving people by halves; it is not my nature.” — Jane Austen
I hope you liked the above Valentine Messages & Wishes for Friends. Share these messages with the person you liked most.
You may also like the motivational articles mentioned below:
- 45+ Romantic Valentine Day Wishes & Messages for Husband
- 70+ Valentines Day Wishes for Wife to make her feel special
- 85+ Valentine Wishes & Messages For Boyfriend
- 70+ Valentines Wishes & Messages for Girlfriend
- 60+ Romantic Valentines Day Wishes & Messages
- 85+ Happy Valentines Day Wishes, Messages & Texts
- 50+ Romantic Valentine’s Day Quotes to feel your love
- 50+ Valentines Day Messages & Wishes for Crush
- 55+ Funny Valentine Messages & Wishes
- 50 Valentines Day Messages For Family