Here find some best collections of Valentine’s Day riddles, funny Valentine’s Day puzzle questions, and brain teasers for adults. And to solve these puzzles we are also sharing the answer to the question.
Valentine’s Day Riddles With Answers
1. A doctor and a bus driver are both in love with the same woman, an attractive girl named Sarah. The bus driver had to go on a long bus trip that would last a week. Before he left, he gave Sarah seven apples. Why?
Answer: An apple a day keeps the doctor away!
2. I can be stolen or given away and you’ll live, but you can’t live without me. What am I?
Answer: Your heart.
3. I have a heart that never beats, I have a home but I never sleep. I can take a man’s house and build another, And I love to play games with my many brothers. I am a king among fools. Who am I?
Answer: The King of Hearts in a deck of cards.
4. If your aunt runs away to get married on Valentine’s Day, what can you call her?
5. Lovely and round, I shine with pale light, grown in the darkness, A lady’s delight. What am I?
Answer: A Pearl.
6. Roses are red, Violets are blue; And I’m forever saying: I love you. What am I?
Answer: A Valentine.
7. What can be touched, but can’t be seen?
Answer: Someone’s heart.
Also Find: Thanksgiving Riddles With Answers
8. What connects two people, but only touches one?
Answer: A wedding ring.
9. What did one oar say to the other oar?
Answer: How about a little row-mance?
10. What did one volcano say to the other?
Answer: I lava you.
11. What did the boy sheep say to the girl sheep?
Answer: I love ewe!
12. What did the chef give his sweetheart?
Answer: Hugs and quiches.
Valentine’s Day Riddles For Adults With Answers
13. What did the circle say to the triangle on Valentine’s Day?
Answer: I think you’re acute.
14. What did the farmer give his wife for Valentine’s Day?
Answer: Hogs and kisses.
15. What did the hamburger buy his sweetheart?
Answer: An onion ring.
16. What did the lightbulb say to his valentine?
Answer: I love you watts and watts.
Also Find: St. Patrick’s Day Riddles With Answers
17. What did the owl say to his Valentine?
Answer: Owl always is yours.
18. What did the painter say to her Valentine?
Answer: I love you with all of my art.
19. What did the paper clip say to the magnet?
Answer: I find you very attractive.
20. What did the pickle say to his Valentine?
Answer: You mean a great dill to me.
21. What did the piece of gum say to their Valentine?
Answer: I chew you.
22. What did the stamp say to the envelope on Valentine’s Day?
Answer: I’m stuck on you.
23. What did the two volcanos say to each other on valentine’s day?
Answer: Do you lava me like I lava you!!
24. What fastens two people yet touches only one?
Answer: A wedding ring.
25. What flowers are kissable?
Valentine’s Day Brain Teasers With Answers
26. What is a vampire’s sweetheart called?
Answer: A ghoul-friend.
27. What travels around the world for Valentine’s Day, but just stays in one corner?
Answer: A stamp.
28. What type of flower is kissable?
29. When you buy me I am costly, but the only use I have is just hanging. What am I?
30. Which one of Santa’s reindeer can be seen on Valentine’s day?
31. Why are artichokes the most loving vegetable?
Answer: They have hearts.
32. Why did the banana go out with the fig?
Answer: Because he couldn’t get a date.
33. Why did the cannibal break up with her Valentine?
Answer: He didn’t suit her taste.
34. Why do skunks celebrate Valentine’s Day?
Answer: They’re really scent-imental.
35. You can touch me, you can break me, and you should win me if you want to be mine. What am I?
Answer: A heart.