You must read Varun Dhawan Quotes to find motivation.
Varun Dhawan is one of India’s highest-paid celebrities, he has been featured in Forbes India’s Celebrity 100 list since 2014. Despite coming from a film background, he has made a different identity for himself. He put all their hard work and dedication into each and every movie he has done. He is the only actor in Hindi cinema, who has a record of eleven box-office successes in a row throughout his career.
Varun Dhawan Inspirational Quotes
Varun Dhawan Quotes will teach you about passion, fitness, life & respect for women. Let’s read his quotes.
Varun Dhawan Quotes on Goodness & Behaviour
1. “Goodness is something people take advantage of, and if you want to remain a good person for long, you should make sure that too many people don’t take advantage of you because then you turn bitter.” ― Varun Dhawan
Passion Qoutes by Varun Dhawan
2. “Every creativity has a motive. Either one does it for money, for fame, or for passion. My energies go out for passion.” ― Varun Dhawan
3. “For me, fitness is a part of my everyday life. But fitness does not mean having big muscles; it means being active, quick, and flexible.” ― Varun Dhawan
4. “It’s not easy to put a smile on people’s faces.” ― Varun Dhawan
Varun Dhawan’s thought for women
5. “I realize that women don’t want to get treated differently but just equally.” ― Varun Dhawan
6. “I don’t know what feminism is all about, but I understand that women should be treated equally, and I endorse that thought.” ― Varun Dhawan
Varun Dhawan Quotes on work & career
7. “My dream role would be a role that is entertaining and ‘massy,’ and it should be able to make people laugh and cry and make the audience scared of me and then make them fall in love with me again.” ― Varun Dhawan
8. “Whether you work with your family or someone from outside, you can’t take the audience for granted.” ― Varun Dhawan
9. “Stardom can be obtained only after surviving and giving good films for almost 20 years.” ― Varun Dhawan
Life Quotes by Varun Dhawan
10. “I am protecting my personal life because, for me, that’s my sanctity. When I am done with shooting and home, that’s my reality check.” ― Varun Dhawan
Varun Dhawan Quotes on love, relationship & romance
11. “I am very happy for anyone who is in love.” ― Varun Dhawan
12. “It’s true that I am surrounded by beautiful women in the movies. But the romance is only on screen.” ― Varun Dhawan
Varun Dhawan quotes on family & parent
13. “I don’t think you need a particular day to dedicate to your dad or to make your father or parents feel special. A child should make his or her parents feel special every day and vice versa.” ― Varun Dhawan
14. “I follow my heart and my instinct about films and people.” ― Varun Dhawan
15. “If I had to imagine life without my family, it would be very difficult.” ― Varun Dhawan
16. “My parents brought me up to be comfortable in one’s own body. And I have always been comfortable in my own skin.” ― Varun Dhawan
Final Words: I hope you liked the above Varun Dhawan Quotes. Don’t forget to mention the best line that you liked most from the above lines in the comment box below.
You may also like the motivational quotes mentioned below:
Also, you can join our Instagram page to get daily positive lines or you can visit our Pinterest page to get motivational images.